hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar

Hearts advertising their poppy shirt/charitable donations

To be worn against Raith on November 8th, and which can be purchased for £60.

"All additional profits made by the sale of these commemorative jerseys will be donated to Poppy Scotland and other Hearts-related Great War Centenary projects. The club will also double the figure raised and match those donations".

Hmmm. Not a hint of embarrassment.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

"All additional profits made by the sale of these commemorative jerseys will be donated to Poppy Scotland and other Hearts-related Great War Centenary projects. The club will also double the figure raised and match those donations".

Embarrassment? The Yaks?

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Additional profits? Additional to what? And hearts related centenary "projects" sounds like another scam to me, cannae blame me thought, they've got a history of robbing charities and poppy funds 😉

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    It's probably going to their own charity, you know the one that they use to pay their players when they're a bit short.

United we stand here....

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Shameless pricks

I know it's Derby week and tensions are heightened but I am not a fan of using this kind of thing to get at them. They are doubling the profits, good on them. Other than that we need to focus on ourselves and make sure we are ready to turn them over on Sunday, that is all that matters.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Maybe instead of spending money on players and self congratulation they could use it to start to pay back they numerous institutions and charities they stole from.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post

****ing lying cheats...end of

First Team Breakthrough
    commemerative tops whoopeexxxxxxxdoo from the poppy thieves. A club with no shame from top to bottom ...paid for yer poppies yi never paid for yer poppies.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Maybe we should bring out a remembrance strip without a poppy. If anyone asks then we tell them the yams stole it.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    I know it's Derby week and tensions are heightened but I am not a fan of using this kind of thing to get at them. They are doubling the profits, good on them. Other than that we need to focus on ourselves and make sure we are ready to turn them over on Sunday, that is all that matters.
    That might make up for the no additional profits they gave poppy scotland the last couple of limited edition shirts
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

First Team Breakthrough

Charitable Donations

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...cash-1-3585981

I see the hypocrisy of THEM and Charities continues....Well at least the funds raised may go some way towards repaying the thirty-odd thousand they stole from the original Big Hearts Community Foundation - if only some of the sales from their war-profiteer strip could also be used to help ex-servicemen as well (as with Milwall's commemorative strip) especially with the recent honour to McCrae's Batallion....

Nah, that's not what big teams do is it????

Their "war profiteer " strip ?!?

Que ?