hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibs 5-1 Hearts
    Now that would be funny

2. Log in to remove the advert

Their 5-1 win at the weekend was not impressive according to the highlights ..the keeper should have saved 2 of them and poor defending for crosses into the box accounted for the others ..they are not a bad team but far from invincible as their mutant support think .. Play well and we can beat them .. Lewis to have a blinder and assist for 2 goals !! Saying no more 🎃

Hibs 1-2 Hearts

I think it'll be glorious failure for us, I think we'll play well and get hit with a goal against the run of play then at 0-1 we'll be all over them really gor for the equaliser, get hit with the sucker punch for 0-2 then get a goal with about 10 mins to go and for us to hit them with everything but the kitchen sink.

I hate these type of scenarios because they usually leave ecstatic that they've beat us again and the majority of our fans will see it as smash and grab job and be greatly encouraged by our performance and look ahead to next week

I've seen this film too many times

To win I think we'll need to score 3 or 4, Our defence frailties and lapses in concentration coupled with their current confidence would suggest the poppy thieves will get a couple. I'll go 3-2 Hibs without any real conviction other than my heart totally ruling my head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Your not that taxi driver i met AH . He was Hibs daft but 4-0 for them , cmon.

마음 씨 발
    Ggtth
    Haha that could have been my husband!

My predictions in the past of Hibs turning them over never happen so lets see what my prediction of hearts winning does...

2-2 draw, hibs to be 2-0 up

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    This. Some of these posts are embarrassing in the lead up to a derby, we're really not as bad as some on here would have you believe.

i do hope your right, but i like other posters think we will get tanked, I hope I am wrong on that. results aainst them cant get any worse for us... or can it 0-7 take all we have left

3-3

I'll wait and see who is appointed referee before I make any predictions.

Just cannae see us keeping a clean sheet, we tend to give away cheap goals regardless of the opposition, [I know we just beat Livi with a clean sheet, but I mean generally]. So, having said that think we will need to score at least 2 to win. Don't know who we have that is capable of doing this , still I live more in hope than expectation. Depends entirely on how much the players WANT the win - you can be sure that they muppets will be well fired up for it, as always it seems. Head says yam win, heart says 2-1 us, [hope my heart wins.]

Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    Just cannae see us keeping a clean sheet, we tend to give away cheap goals regardless of the opposition, [I know we just beat Livi with a clean sheet, but I mean generally]. So, having said that think we will need to score at least 2 to win. Don't know who we have that is capable of doing this , still I live more in hope than expectation. Depends entirely on how much the players WANT the win - you can be sure that they muppets will be well fired up for it, as always it seems. Head says yam win, heart says 2-1 us, [hope my heart wins.]
    They are quite strong up front and we tend to give away an awful lot of sloppy goals.

Jeezo the general negativity like in this thread is the reason we are always beat before kickoff

Depends how much we've learned from our mistakes in the first derby. The game was there for the taking and we didn't do it. Stubbs made mistakes that day as well but I still think the players had to show more belief at the start of the second half and go for the kill.

Allen and McGeough driving us on from midfield could be the difference for me. Also, I really hope Fontaine is back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    Jeezo the general negativity like in this thread is the reason we are always beat before kickoff
    Let's not forget that this is a score 'prediction' thread not a score 'wish' thread. Most folk base predictions on available information, experience, probability and reasoning. I would say that most predictions of a Hibs defeat, except for the obvious Jambo infiltrators, are, unfortunately on the mark. A negative thread on predicted scores will have no more effect on the outcome of this match than one of patronising and well-meaning platitudes.

How does being positive before wvery game work out for you?

Every single Hibby at Easter Road on Sunday will be willing us to win but we are having an honest opinion on our own teams message board

Blog Entries
    Hibs 0-1 Yams

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmegged View Post
    How does being positive before wvery game work out for you?

Every single Hibby at Easter Road on Sunday will be willing us to win but we are having an honest opinion on our own teams message board
    Exactly, nae point asking the question if yer no' prepared tae take/dinnae like the answers genuinely felt by supporters.

Both teams to score.

First Team Breakthrough Long suffering's Avatar
    really do believe there would be a lot more optimistic posts if people had been at the livi game. I believe allan and mcgeouch are key without them we mmay well witness a pedestrian sideways aimless performance aka dumbarton, with them we are so much more dynamic and purposeful....
    Hibernian 2-1 Hearts (please)

This.

Zero - one

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    I predict pure venom accompanied with cold pie and bovil flying out of the stands within minutes of the match starting. We can't help ourselves its in our nature for some reason.

Turns out Hibs have never scored 5 goals in victory against Hearts at Easter Road. Im going for 5-2.

We should be expecting to beat this shower of **** every time we play them.

[QUOTE=Hibeesmad;4203905]3-0 hearts[/QUOTE

Yes I'm thinking score line as well (: hope I'm wrong

Also real 1-1barça :)

Quote Originally Posted by Long suffering View Post
    really do believe there would be a lot more optimistic posts if people had been at the livi game. I believe allan and mcgeouch are key without them we mmay well witness a pedestrian sideways aimless performance aka dumbarton, with them we are so much more dynamic and purposeful....
    Hibernian 2-1 Hearts (please)
    These are the kind of players we have lacked for years. If they are on their game, and the others put in a good shift, we could give Hearts a fright.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    I see the Sunderland players offered to pay for their supporters tickets to the game they lost 8 nil. A decent gesture but not one the yams are likely to emulate since they would have to refund ticket prices, direct debits, cake baking ingredients and assorted face paints.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter1 View Post
    Turns out Hibs have never scored 5 goals in victory against Hearts at Easter Road. Im going for 5-2.
    6-2 ???

The players are the reason why the derby record is poor, I very much doubt they read threads like this

FAO any player that does, start showing some bottle as a team and get into them from kick off and results will change!
    Cougars!!!