hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: The Bounce

The Bounce

Does anyone on here go on the Bounce forum? Has it gone as quiet on there as it has here? Lately it seems as if the main board has slowed to a crawl. I've no evidence of this, just my own perception. Maybe an admin will come on and say that the post count is ticking along much the same as usual but it does seem as though there is a lot less Hibs chat going on. Any thoughts?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    My main thought is that we could have been challenging for the SPL title this season. Look at Hamilton FFS.

I'm not posting as much because I'm going through tough times with Hibs - I've fallen a bit out of love tbh. I've realised my opinion means nothing really.

Disillusioned

Think most people are just hacked off with the club. The way results have been and the way the club has gone and been run over the last 7-8 years have all contributed to the malaise we are all in at the moment.

Keep on thinking things are going to improve but guess most like me are unfortunately disillusioned with everything relating to Hibernian.