hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which gate? I got one the bit I go in. It wasn't the young boy like normal it was a man and a girl (from one of the youth teams?) with a couple of books and a bucket.
    FF end of the stadium

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    I would have if there was anybody selling them in the West lower,poor show when you arrive at 14:50 and no HT draw tickets to be had.
    Thanks for the feedback. A couple of the admin team have said the same and not all in the same part of the ground.

I'll raise it with them as it should be an easy income source.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. A couple of the admin team have said the same and not all in the same part of the ground.

I'll raise it with them as it should be an easy income source.
    I always buy 2 even to the point of getting the cash ready as l come through the turnstile

Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    I would have if there was anybody selling them in the West lower,poor show when you arrive at 14:50 and no HT draw tickets to be had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglet View Post
    Which gate? I got one the bit I go in. It wasn't the young boy like normal it was a man and a girl (from one of the youth teams?) with a couple of books and a bucket.
    I go in at the turnstiles 17-20 and haven't seen anyone all season. There used to always be a youth team player (tall with short dark hair) there and I always bought a couple from him.

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    I go in at the turnstiles 17-20 and haven't seen anyone all season. There used to always be a youth team player (tall with short dark hair) there and I always bought a couple from him.
    I've been struggling to get one this season as well. No one at the turnstile I usually go in anymore and couldn't find anyone in the FF Lower concourse when I checked there today as well. A jackpot of only £700 from a crowd of just shy of 10K suggests we are struggling to sell enough.

Maybe something to do with so many of the young lads being released and not being enough bodies to man all the areas. Seems bizarre because it's easy money if done properly.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I've been struggling to get one this season as well. No one at the turnstile I usually go in anymore and couldn't find anyone in the FF Lower concourse when I checked there today as well. A jackpot of only £700 from a crowd of just shy of 10K suggests we are struggling to sell enough.

Maybe something to do with so many of the young lads being released and not being enough bodies to man all the areas. Seems bizarre because it's easy money if done properly.
    It was a young lassie selling them in the FF lower today at about 250.

@hibs.net private member
    There was nobody selling them inside the FF Upper entrance (turnstyle 27) when I entered at 2.35. I always buy one from the young guy that normally stands there - could've been my lucky day too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Harp View Post
    There was nobody selling them inside the FF Upper entrance (turnstyle 27) when I entered at 2.35. I always buy one from the young guy that normally stands there - could've been my lucky day too.
    That's my usual gate.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by The Harp View Post
    I was thinking exactly the same when I entered turnstile 28 FF at 2.50pm. There was nobody there at the last match either. I was pleased to find that there was a young girl selling tickets as I entered the top level by the food kiosks. Managed to grab a couple of tickets but no winners. Ah well all in a good cause.