hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hibs TV vs. Raith

Anyone know if we're going to get a video stream for it?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Hope springs eternal but I would not count on it.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tubs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone know if we're going to get a video stream for it?
    It seems we are. See the attached screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Be good to find this out for sure. I've sent Andrew an email, we'll see what kind of response I get..

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    It seems we are. See the attached screenshot.
    Could this be the day we get what we paid for many months ago?! Let's hope so but I'm not betting on it.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewynne View Post
    Could this be the day we get what we paid for many months ago?! Let's hope so but I'm not betting on it.
    Or they might just be hoping to recruit some more suckers.

I refuse to pay for hibs tv, it spends more time buffering than anything else. Don't know if it's the same for others or not

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    I refuse to pay for hibs tv, it spends more time buffering than anything else. Don't know if it's the same for others or not
    We dont call it Buffy the HD slayer for nothing!

That may have something to do with the new internet line they had it install? To stop buffering etc.

Do you use Google Chrome?

I always hear about people having problems.. yet I never have. I live up in the mountains and even in -30 with 10 feet of snow, the stream is perfect
    ... The football isn't always though but that's another story!!

Gamer IDs

Still not had a reply yet from Andrew. Seriously such a shoddy site. Completely out of order!

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Be good to find this out for sure. I've sent Andrew an email, we'll see what kind of response I get..
    If he doesn't get this one out live I'll be the first to Sleight him.

I know this is off subject but I've forgot my password details and every time I get the email to change it out it's just giving me my username has anyone else had this problem before?

Gamer IDs

Sorry, just gotta talk about this situation some more, is no one else outraged like me?!

They took my full annual account money, promised live home games, and have failed along with next to NO communication regarding the matter! I mean theres confusion wether tomorrows game is even going to be shown live or not! Why oh why is this not communicated via a simple email to all those who signed up?!

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    when I log into live match it states - "Live audio for all"

No mention of video

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post

No mention of video
    Yep, just noticed this aswel. Yet another lie saying live video will all be sorted out for October. No emails back whatsoever, zero communication. Is there anything further that can be done about this because it is essentially fraud!

Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post

No mention of video
    Just checked....and you`re right. I think it`s the inconsistent communication which turns it from an inconvenient situation into a frustrating one. It`s pretty straightforward to send an e-mail to all subscribers on Bcc, just keeping folks informed.
    Last edited by The Green Goblin; 07-10-2014 at 02:28 PM.

There is still a wee icon at the bottom of the HIBS TV page for the Rangers game live for those outside the UK.

I thought it was audio only for everyone?

Gamer IDs

The Rangers game was video because it was on live tv. That's no interest to us, those games can be accessed easily via many different ways. It's the home games against the likes of Raith, Dumbarton, Alloa etc that's wanted and that was promised....for the start of the season! Then September! Now October! Failing at all 3 points.

I feel completely robbed, email after email falling on deaf ears, money being taken with nothing in reply. I've demanded a refund......of course I've not had an email back about that!

Terrible situation.

Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    The Rangers game was video because it was on live tv. That's no interest to us, those games can be accessed easily via many different ways. It's the home games against the likes of Raith, Dumbarton, Alloa etc that's wanted and that was promised....for the start of the season! Then September! Now October! Failing at all 3 points.

I feel completely robbed, email after email falling on deaf ears, money being taken with nothing in reply. I've demanded a refund......of course I've not had an email back about that!

Terrible situation.
    Well they can keep my money if they promise to fix it, has anyone got Lee-annes email address, I am sure she would fire off a message to the relevant parties and tell them to get their A into G

@hibs.net private member Berwickhibby's Avatar
    I emailed Andrew Sleight in 30 Sep and got this response......
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Thanks for your email. Yes, that’s the plan. The website partner has invested a significant sum in a new piece of mobile equipment that will enable us to broadcast the game at Easter Road to overseas supporters.

Frustratingly the installation of the new bespoke high-speed broadband line hasn’t happened yet – I’m awaiting an update on that, but this should prove to be an adequate stop-gap solution.

Apologies for the unforeseen delay and its difficult explaining to supporters based outside the UK and ROI just how difficult it is to get something as simple as a broadband line installed in a stadium (or home for that matter) because it does seem to be a problem unique to these shores.

Did you watch last night’s video stream? That’s the type of high-quality product we will be aiming to deliver for every home game and now, potentially with the use of this new mobile kit, some away games too. We will be testing the kit with the new website partner to ensure it all works smoothly.

Will keep you posted and thanks for your support,

Many thanks (GGTTH)

Andrew
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

If there is no live stream today I will so pissed with the whole situation as I feel I am being lied to again and again and again.........

Hibs TV and the people who run it are rank amateurs who completely and utterly out of their depth.

It's silly wee boys thinking they are somebody's but in reality they are nothing more than con men for a club that takes money under false pretences.

I completely gave up on them a long time ago and suggest any overseas subscriber not to touch them with a barge pole.

First Team Regular
    "Apologies for the unforeseen delay and its difficult explaining to supporters based outside the UK and ROI just how difficult it is to get something as simple as a broadband line installed in a stadium (or home for that matter) because it does seem to be a problem unique to these shores." I'm intrigued ! What is so uniquely bad about UK and ROI internet service providers that it takes months to install a broadband line? Whats so difficult to explain? Could someone who lives in UK explain this to us, as it seems our Club cannot!

Quote Originally Posted by hongkonghibee View Post
    "Apologies for the unforeseen delay and its difficult explaining to supporters based outside the UK and ROI just how difficult it is to get something as simple as a broadband line installed in a stadium (or home for that matter) because it does seem to be a problem unique to these shores." I'm intrigued ! What is so uniquely bad about UK and ROI internet service providers that it takes months to install a broadband line? Whats so difficult to explain? Could someone who lives in UK explain this to us, as it seems our Club cannot!
    The issue for me is that one subscriber got that email but nobody else did.
    Last edited by The Green Goblin; 07-10-2014 at 02:29 PM.

First Team Breakthrough Thomson's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thomson8508
    Sorry if i've missed something, but i thought you could only get video if outside the uk. Has this changed?

@hibs.net private member Berwickhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomson View Post
    Sorry if i've missed something, but i thought you could only get video if outside the uk. Has this changed?
    That is still the case..... Last season the live streaming was provided by Hibs TV XTRA, This season everything was rolled into Hibs TV and to date we have had lots of broken promises and excuses and no live video streaming from Easter Road.

First Team Breakthrough Thomson's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thomson8508
    Quote Originally Posted by Berwickhibby View Post
    That is still the case..... Last season the live streaming was provided by Hibs TV XTRA, This season everything was rolled into Hibs TV and to date we have had lots of broken promises and excuses and no live video streaming from Easter Road.
    So have we been promised that we, inside the uk, would get video too?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomson View Post
    So have we been promised that we, inside the uk, would get video too?
    Subscribers in the UK and ROI have access to all videos, interviews, full match replays, highlights, and archived footage. Live commentary also.

Overseas subscribers should have live streams for all home games and selected away games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    The issue for me is that one subscriber got that email but nobody else did. Why on earth is that? I agree that the part you quoted from the reply is a bit bizarre and patronising.
    Agreed. Communication is still awful. Why cant Hibs TV send an email to all overseas subscribers explain the situation? If Andrew Sleight has time to email individuals, why cant he send one email to all of us? Also why is there nothing on the news section of the official site about it? And yes, what is the patronising responses to reasonable emails all about?