hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: penalty

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the ref can see it's a corner, he can see the handball. Otherwise it's just guesswork.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    You have hit the nail right on the head, he saw what happened he just ignored it.

Spot on! 100%

He gave the corner..Its no rocket science he never gave the corner cause it came of his erse! A penalty a million times over..If we get it and score 4-0 against possibly 10 men we win it 5 or 6 or 7 nowt!!

Shame on you referee you cheating barsteward!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Spot on! 100% He gave the corner..Its no rocket science he never gave the corner cause it came of his erse! A penalty a million times over..If we get it and score 4-0 against possibly 10 men we win it 5 or 6 or 7 nowt!! Shame on you referee you cheating barsteward!!!
    This. If it had happened in our box it would of been given I am certain of that.

Not a conspiracy just cheating plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This. If it had happened in our box it would of been given I am certain of that.

Not a conspiracy just cheating plain and simple.

Spot on Aldo If that's in the hibs box the referee is rushing to the spot and the linesman is flagging for a penalty just incase the ref missed it.

We wasted Sevco last night, Good and proper! We did a number on them BUT Stubbs still has a valid point R.E strong referee..ANOTHER awful decision in the weedge last night..IF...IF...that was 0-0 going into the last minute and that erse Murray gave a corner it would be uproar!! He got away with it as we were winning 3-0 but IMO once again we were cheated.

There is poor refereeing and there is downright cheating, That penalty falls into the latter category.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Spot on Aldo If that's in the hibs box the referee is rushing to the spot and the linesman is flagging for a penalty just incase the ref missed it. We wasted Sevco last night, Good and proper! We did a number on them BUT Stubbs still has a valid point R.E strong referee..ANOTHER awful decision in the weedge last night..IF...IF...that was 0-0 going into the last minute and that erse Murray gave a corner it would be uproar!! He got away with it as we were winning 3-0 but IMO once again we were cheated. There is poor refereeing and there is downright cheating, That penalty falls into the latter category.
    Yip. The ref bottled it big time IMHO and it doesn't matter if it's the first or last minute, nil nil or 0-3 a penalty is a penalty regardless or it should be anyway.
    It wasn't even a case of the ball striking him at close range..... He blatantly pulled the ball out with his arm. There was no other way possible fir the ball to be taken out of play and the ref then gives a corner.

It's always has been and always will be the case against the OF.

Prime example of Leighton v Laudrup at ER all those years ago. He makes a cracking save yet there is an alleged infringement (my arse there was) and the ref orders a re take. The penalty is taken again with same player movements it's saved falls to Laudrup again and Bandy pulls off an immense reflex save.

It happened in the past, last nite and will defo happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Yip. The ref bottled it big time IMHO and it doesn't matter if it's the first or last minute, nil nil or 0-3 a penalty is a penalty regardless or it should be anyway.
    It wasn't even a case of the ball striking him at close range..... He blatantly pulled the ball out with his arm. There was no other way possible fir the ball to be taken out of play and the ref then gives a corner.

It's always has been and always will be the case against the OF.

Prime example of Leighton v Laudrup at ER all those years ago. He makes a cracking save yet there is an alleged infringement (my arse there was) and the ref orders a re take. The penalty is taken again with same player movements it's saved falls to Laudrup again and Bandy pulls off an immense reflex save.

It happened in the past, last nite and will defo happen again.

Cannae argue with any that mate as its 100% spot on!!

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    That will be the same Tiny Wharton who appears in that famous photo engaged in the funny handshake with John Greig before an Old Firm match I think.
    Is that the same funny handshake the famous five are getting in my avatar? ;-)

First Team Breakthrough
    The biggest Penalty for me is we do not get 3 points on Saturday.
    lets get back on top, we won, I don't care, I care about Saturday now.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Apuleius View Post
    Is that the same funny handshake the famous five are getting in my avatar? ;-)
    I knew you would say that LA!