hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Her opinion on Sir Tom Farmer and Rod Petrie must be balanced against the fact that her continued employment at Hibs can only be guaranteed by them.

New ownership is not in her interest.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Her opinion on Sir Tom Farmer and Rod Petrie must be balanced against the fact that her continued employment at Hibs can only be guaranteed by them.

New ownership is not in her interest.

So are you saying that she doesn't want new owners? That doesn't really tally with her role of organising some form of Fan buyout, which was mooted as part of the reason she went to ER.

She will also have a contract, which will have to be respected by any new owner.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    So are you saying that she doesn't want new owners? That doesn't really tally with her role of organising some form of Fan buyout, which was mooted as part of the reason she went to ER.

She will also have a contract, which will have to be respected by any new owner.
    Yes I am

A fan ownership mode pushed along by her and with close consultation with fan groups would also secure her position.

I am talking about new owners like the two groups being mentioned in the press. These bring uncertainty to her position.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    She talks the talk. But her first transfer window was terrible. So, it's not been a great start but it's early days.

Unless she is just a puppet for Petrie. Then nothing will change in the future.

As we have signed another striker already, on a two year deal no less, she appears to be 'walking the walk'

p.s. Sorry to single out your post but it was one of many..................

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    As we have signed another striker already, on a two year deal no less, she appears to be 'walking the walk'

p.s. Sorry to single out your post but it was one of many..................
    I'd suggest you divert some attention to the league table as that's fairly important also........if we are aiming for promotion this year as we were told.

She's building this club from the bottom up as well as the top down. There's a revolution taking place at Easter Road and we're heading for greatness again. Sorry.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Hibs View Post
    I'd suggest you divert some attention to the league table as that's fairly important also........if we are aiming for promotion this year as we were told.
    4 games in though takes time to build a team. Remember Hearts and Rangers were months ahead of us preparation wise. Hopefully the new signings will bond quickly and we can start jumping up the league starting on Saturday.

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman View Post
    ACTION ON THE PARK is what I want to see, why should I listen to l.d any different after years of money wasted off it,thats why we're in this mess.dont be surprised if dempster and stubbs bolt.
    I doubt it they both came here knowing the challenge ahead and have taken it forward, I get the feeling that this is the start of a very successful partnership and period for Hibs

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Hibs View Post
    It isn't where you start it's where you finish that counts.....

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsHellas View Post
    Now the meetings are over, what is the general consensus of opinion? For me, it was a very positive exercise, relationship wise, between myself and the club. I have never felt involved with the club before, not at this level anyway. She has taken the time to confront the fans face to face, field questions on a range of topics, and more importantly from my view, brought other board members into the situation so they can see for themselves how we feel. I have no idea how it will all pan out in the future, but for now I will put my trust in her to get the best out of our club. Some light at the end of a long dark tunnel perhaps........
    I think she is trying her hardest to do a good job, but she is not superhuman.

Like many scarred supporters, I'm a bit long in the tooth to place blind faith in anyone.

I'll look for results before giving my ringing endorsement of anyone now, Leeann included.

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    She's building this club from the bottom up as well as the top down. There's a revolution taking place at Easter Road and we're heading for greatness again. Sorry.
    I fully support the changes that LAD has done and will do at our club. She is a much respected CEO and we are fortunate that we have her at ER.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskyhibby View Post
    It isn't where you start it's where you finish that counts.....

Try telling my missus that. It's only September and we're already on our 8th pair of curtains this year.....
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Try telling my missus that. It's only September and we're already on our 8th pair of curtains this year.....

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    4 games in though takes time to build a team. Remember Hearts and Rangers were months ahead of us preparation wise. Hopefully the new signings will bond quickly and we can start jumping up the league starting on Saturday.

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post