hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Servant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Edinburgh green belt is a strip of land outside the city aimed at making a buffer between town and country. East Mains is outside the green belt, please tell me why that is relevant, and how it makes you sound like you have any idea what you are talking about?
    Bob just wondering if you asked my mate Neil Forsyth (Dundee utd supporter) and creator of Bob if you could impersonate him?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Hibs View Post
    I agree with John as on Tuesday night she eluded to the same. However, what became obvious to me it was different to any of the examples shown I.e The Hibs way!
    And on Wednesday

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bob just wondering if you asked my mate Neil Forsyth (Dundee utd supporter) and creator of Bob if you could impersonate him?
    Let's just say we have an understanding. He plays the game, and we don't mention what happened in the car park at Safeway, that night he got thrown out of Stewpots on Wogan's birthday.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs7 View Post
    You obviously were not at the meetings. !!
    "Dude - the Chinaman is not the issue here!"
    Big Lebowski
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    "Dude - the Chinaman is not the issue here!"
    Big Lebowski
    I trust LA and have had the opportunity , like many to work with her on WT.

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    I will reserve judgment on her until she's had more time to make an impact. So far she's talked the talk, but I've heard it all before. Actions speak louder than words.
    Totally agree. From what shes said, she seems to have the right idea and the right vision for the club and I like how shes trying to get the supports more involved. But like you say, actions speak louder than words.

My opinion FWIW is that all the supporters should get behind LD and help her to see her plans through.

She has got a huge task on her hands changing the whole ethos of this club for the better. We will regret it if she decides to walk away.

Any abuse is absolutely completely unacceptable. Give her a chance. Any changes just wont happen overnight.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WestStandMoaner View Post
    Hi J, I will apologise if I misunderstood LD but I got the impression the onus was on the fans to come back with the plans. I really hope there is away forward as I have never felt so disillusioned with Hibs in all my life

As a Wednesday attender she was clear she had a plan. That plan was about taking the football club and the football business forward. A part of that plan she wants to bring the fans onside. In that respect she's interested to see which of any of the current models would work at a club the size of Hibs - hence the consultation on ownership or board representation. That's the bit she wants us to decide on. She said more than once if she declared "Here is the plan for fan inclusion" we'd be the first on our feet screaming - why can't you ask us first?

I was impressed by her handling of the meeting last night and her willingness to be clear on her objectives and explaining the up side and down side to the options. TBF we didn't get that far last night due to discussion always coming back to the team.

Some interesting statements and apologies to Leeann if I've misquoted (but I have captured the intent).

"We've been in crisis management for 3 months" "Barrier to buying the club is sustainability - not price" "I have 100% direct access to STF"

Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    As a Wednesday attender she was clear she had a plan. That plan was about taking the football club and the football business forward. A part of that plan she wants to bring the fans onside. In that respect she's interested to see which of any of the current models would work at a club the size of Hibs - hence the consultation on ownership or board representation. That's the bit she wants us to decide on. She said more than once if she declared "Here is the plan for fan inclusion" we'd be the first on our feet screaming - why can't you ask us first?

I was impressed by her handling of the meeting last night and her willingness to be clear on her objectives and explaining the up side and down side to the options. TBF we didn't get that far last night due to discussion always coming back to the team.

Some interesting statements and apologies to Leeann if I've misquoted (but I have captured the intent).

"We've been in crisis management for 3 months" "Barrier to buying the club is sustainability - not price" "I have 100% direct access to STF"
    In other words STF is more anxious to sell to someone who has got the financial clout to keep the club going than to get a big pay off as some on here think.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    In other words STF is more anxious to sell to someone who has got the financial clout to keep the club going than to get a big pay off as some on here think.
    My interpretation

Quote Originally Posted by puff the dragon View Post
    I'm not convinced she is anything more than Petrie's puppet. Transfer window 'activity' only strengthened that feeling.

Petrie said the right things alot as well while his actions told a different story.
    Exactly. Not convinced by Dempster at all. Reminds me a bit of the 'good lith' scam that led the Yams along after the posh rugger prick then the BBC boy saw through Mad Vlad and got out. She's a plausible distraction from the real problem.

I agree with John as on Tuesday night she eluded to the same. However, what became obvious to me it was different to any of the examples shown I.e The Hibs way!

My mind sometimes flips and whether she is trusted with looking after Hibs interest but I have moments of wondering is she just looking after RP and STF !

There is no doubt she sees EM as a community project and not just football.
    She may have alluded but she defo didn't elude

You are spot on, none of the examples given fits Hibs but there are some good bits in each which might be put together with further ideas to create the Hibs model
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman View Post
    She's doing as she's told. No change till petries gone
    You really should engineer an opportunity to say that to her face. Or Petrie's.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Leeann is a very confident woman, she has bags of experiance and is prepared to hear fans views face to face when did Rod Petrie ever do that. He just sneared and gave that sarcastic smile from the stands and had no intention of listening to any of our views face to face.
    Leeann deserves a chance as does George Craig, Alan Stubbs and the rest of the new staff. [ We have to back them and hope that the consortiums come in and make another offer]. I wish them all the best and our season now starts with the Cowdenbeath game we have to go on a run of games being unbeaten and claw back up the league.

PETRIE GTF

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    I was at the meeting last night and she made it very clear that she does have a plan but does not wish to unveil it until she has properly consulted supporters about what they want.
    I hope there is more substance to it than Rod's infamous "five year" one!

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Leeann is a very confident woman, she has bags of experiance and is prepared to hear fans views face to face when did Rod Petrie ever do that. He just sneared and gave that sarcastic smile from the stands and had no intention of listening to any of our views face to face.
    Leeann deserves a chance as does George Craig, Alan Stubbs and the rest of the new staff. [ We have to back them and hope that the consortiums come in and make another offer]. I wish them all the best and our season now starts with the Cowdenbeath game we have to go on a run of games being unbeaten and claw back up the league.

PETRIE GTF

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post

PETRIE GTF
    Is it just me or am I smelling something?
    Leeann is a very confident woman, she has bags of experiance and is prepared to hear fans views face to face when did Rod Petrie ever do that. - Apart from famously being in Behind the goals at home matches. He just sneared and gave that sarcastic smile from the stands and had no intention of listening to any of our views face to face.
    Leeann deserves a chance as does George Craig, Alan Stubbs and the rest of the new staff. [ We have to back them and hope that the consortiums come in and make another offer]. So completely writing off the season as new owners come in to do things their way perhaps during a non transfer window and starting again from scratch - the tried and tested model of success? I wish them all the best and our season now starts with the Cowdenbeath game we have to go on a run of games being unbeaten and claw back up the league. Or, perhaps your view is that the new owners will back the current set up - so why would a change of ownership currently make a difference?

I've no problem with the Petrie out. His presence is still dividing most if not all of the supporters but wishing our lot good luck until something else happens is frankly confused. So I suspect Yam behavior. Fair play though. We've been doing it for years with the charity thieves......

Left by mutual consent!
    She's doing as she's told. No change till petries gone
    I would like to think that this is not what the situation is, but it is. She is a puppet, and was brought in to appease the fans, nothing more, nothing less. Anybody who knows how the club is functioning knows that Farmer and Petrie are in complete control and until they are removed my club will continue its descent into the abyss. I am beginning to lose touch completely with Hibs and it is the idiots in control that are to blame. Don;t think for a second that LDs appointment makes even the slightest bit of difference.

I will not be spending a single penny until they all go and we will not improve until that happens. Mark my words, Stubbs and Dempster will both be gone by the end of the year and we all know it. Not. Good. Enough.

In Leeann we trust....

This is how low Hibs have gotten !!!! I can't fav them on the sky sports app. This why I'm not buying FIFA15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Notahappyhibee View Post
    This is how low Hibs have gotten !!!! I can't fav them on the sky sports app. This why I'm not buying FIFA15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I tried to do that as well. Why have they got Dunfermline and Falkirk but not hibs?

United we stand here....

I'm just fed up with the Leeann Dempster " love in ". I hope she does turn it around but I have my doubts. Mind you, look how well MWell are doing without her.....
    Two seasons methinks. Unless we get reaaaaaaally lucky.

@hibs.net private member
    She talks the talk. But her first transfer window was terrible. So, it's not been a great start but it's early days.

Unless she is just a puppet for Petrie. Then nothing will change in the future.

First Team Breakthrough
    ACTION ON THE PARK is what I want to see, why should I listen to l.d any different after years of money wasted off it,thats why we're in this mess.dont be surprised if dempster and stubbs bolt.

Blog Entries
    ACTION ON THE PARK is what I want to see, why should I listen to l.d any different after years of money wasted off it,thats why we're in this mess.dont be surprised if dempster and stubbs bolt.
    From what people have said on here, who have met her, I am happy to believe that she won't bolt. However, if things are as bad as people are suggesting, I wouldn't blame her. She wouldn't be the first person to move jobs, only to find out the reality doesn't match what she was sold.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastHibby View Post
    I'm just fed up with the Leeann Dempster " love in ". I hope she does turn it around but I have my doubts. Mind you, look how well MWell are doing without her.....
    Two seasons methinks. Unless we get reaaaaaaally lucky.

Couldn't agree more, Leeann this and Leeann that. Do other team's fans ho on like this ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Couldn't agree more, Leeann this and Leeann that. Do other team's fans ho on like this ?
    It's no joke!

There was a couple of yams wearing Anne Budge masks at ER, and there was the guy who got Romanov tattooed on his back, and of course Callum and Wullie wore Russian hats.

The reason for the original post was to try and guage what people's thoughts were. I wouldn't call it a "love in" if people are optimistic about her being at the club. I wouldn't call it a "hate in" for the people who still have doubts. Just a general consensus of opinions from people who could be bothered to post. Don't read too much into it, time will tell.

It's no joke!

There was a couple of yams wearing Anne Budge masks at ER, and there was the guy who got Romanov tattooed on his back, and of course Callum and Wullie wore Russian hats.

Woops !

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    She talks the talk. But her first transfer window was terrible. So, it's not been a great start but it's early days.

Unless she is just a puppet for Petrie. Then nothing will change in the future.
    Too early to say that I think. This transfer window certainly didn't address all the issues with the squad, but we might have brought in some really good players. Time will tell, but early signs on those we have brought in are quite promising.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    It's no joke!

What you trying to say, in Leeann we trust.

Please don't mock me I'm a strange person.