hibs.net Messageboard

Penny pinching will cost us.....Again.

This seems to be the new motto from this once proud club.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Correct - you get what you pay for or not as the case maybe!!!!

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    I'm walking about work with a face like a skelped arse. I'm fuming. Been said a million times on this messageboard, the fans are doing and have done all that can be expected of them and the board aren't doing theres. You can't keep asking us to pump money into a sinking ship for absolute zero return. Crowds are dwindling and the supporters who are staying away (and after 5 years of what's not even been as good as mediocre who can blame them?) will be much harder to entice back than they've been to lose. Totally taking the piss out of the blind faith of supporters. Untried kids and freebies at a time when quality was required to get out the league is the last thing we needed. Kiss goodbye to promotion and say hello to another 2 or 3 years in this league.

Farmer, Petrie and Dempster, away and **** yourselves. Shameful. Zero ambition and its killing Hibs.
    Last edited by .Sean.; 02-09-2014 at 07:53 AM.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Continues to save me a fortune as I watch from afar and wait for the talk to begin to resemble deeds.

Am worried about the direction we are actually taking now as it seems at odds with the declared aim, but hey, Rod had a 5 year plan that got us to where we are now.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby