hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underwhelmed

Underwhelmed

no experienced striker.

Sorry hibs. this isn't good enough. Tell me just who is going to score the goals we need??

You charged us premier league prices for a 2nd div product - we are not fools and will vote with our feet.

Just where is the ambition? From where I sit there is none

We deserve so much better.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Disgusted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Underwhelmed, naw. Raging, aye.

Not because of today. We've had 3 full months since relegation and failed to have a proper squad in place. Should have known it'd be like this when it took two bloody weeks to sack Butcher.

Hibs support mugged off again.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    You beat me to it, is this the worst transfer day business ever from hibs? 2 loanees and no deadwood shifted.

What a f***ing croc of s**** our football club is, people in charge couldn't give s f***. Why should we?

Season ticket money banked and Stubbs doesnt have a pot to piss in. Shambolic behaviour by Dempster. Absolutely fed up

piss poor

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Can i get a refund on my ST after these changes we were promised never happened
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Yep, looks like we're stuffed.

No evidence that we've learned the lessons of recent years in not preparing properly for the new season. What do Hibs directors and officials actually do all close season while other Clubs strengthen their squads

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Mugged by Hibs.

Although I've always been dead against it in my own working life, it might be an idea to put all the directors and officials at Hibs on zero contracts. That way they only get paid when they actually deliver.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mugged by Hibs.
    Again.

@hibs.net private member
    I really am thinking about handing season ticket I'n to Hibs tomorrow with letter explaining that I feel lied to and hoodwinked into buying a season ticket with promises of quality.

Couple of loan signings I'n that's going to change everything. Well here's my idea. Why can't the board be
    F---ing loan signings that way when they do things like this to us we can ship them back to where they came from rather than keeping their incompetence at ER.

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    I bought my ST on the early bird, total blind faith, I will keep it and use it as much as I can this season, but this is definitely my last one. I can't take this crap any more, I spend on everything to help the club and they just turn round and dump on you from a higher hight than the seagulls at ER.

Just had enough. End of.

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    I bought my ST on the early bird, total blind faith, I will keep it and use it as much as I can this season, but this is definitely my last one. I can't take this crap any more, I spend on everything to help the club and they just turn round and dump on you from a higher hight than the seagulls at ER.

Just had enough. End of.
    Feel the same mate. Had a season ticket every year since I was a bairn and now have zero motivation to go to the games this season let alone renew for next season. Canny believe it's come to this. New faces at the Club but still the same old story - Hibs continue to be run by a bunch of losers.

I feel for the ST holders. I'm a walk up and I'm raging. I cant imagine how ST holders feel having paid all that money to be presented with this... Just have to hope this sinclair boy plays like stokes did at falkirk.

Annoyed? Yes. Surpised? No.

Quote Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes View Post
    Feel the same mate. Had a season ticket every year since I was a bairn and now have zero motivation to go to the games this season let alone renew for next season. Canny believe it's come to this. New faces at the Club but still the same old story - Hibs continue to be run by a bunch of losers.
    Me too.I've been out of work for over a year and a half now, but did decide to take advantage of the payment plan this year. As I live in the west it's extra to travel on top of the £400+ I'm paying for my season ticket. They've made all sorts of comments to try and sell season tickets, they always do, but this must be a new low.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyle89 View Post
    I feel for the ST holders. I'm a walk up and I'm raging. I cant imagine how ST holders feel having paid all that money to be presented with this... Just have to hope this sinclair boy plays like stokes did at falkirk.
    I'm ****ing raging mate. If i knew this was gonna happen i wouldn't have bothered renewing. Think this will be my last year as a ST holder. We were promised so many changes this summer but we have received **** all changes. Nothing has ****ing changed at Hibs. Really thought that would happen this summer but nope it didn't because we still have that muppet as chairman and his tightness is beyond pathetic.

I'm sure the club will sleep well tonight knowing they've robbed supporters £405 for a ST off us to sign 4 players on permanent contracts and the rest on loan deals.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    It'll be interesting to see how LD tries to defend the indefensible tomorrow & Wednesday.

This transfer window has depicted a total surrender by Hibs.

Last edited by snooky; 01-09-2014 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    I'm ****ing raging mate. If i knew this was gonna happen i wouldn't have bothered renewing. Think this will be my last year as a ST holder. We were promised so many changes this summer but we have received **** all changes. Nothing has ****ing changed at Hibs. Really thought that would happen this summer but nope it didn't because we still have that muppet as chairman and his tightness is beyond pathetic.

I'm sure the club will sleep well tonight knowing they've robbed supporters £405 for a ST off us to sign 4 players on permanent contracts and the rest on loan deals.
    I don't blame you. Every ST holder that either renewed or got one again or for the first time should be given a medal. There is only so much people can take. As if paying premiership prices for 1st division football isn't bad enough we now look like staying in this division for at least 2 seasons. I thought freezing the prices was supposed to give us the best chance of coming straight back up?! Once again it seems as though the board are happy with where we are which is a ****ing travesty!!

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post

The signing of Allan and farid were 3 very good signing, both quality but when we were really crying out for someone like Griffiths or a biggish name we get in 2 laons, one an unproven youngster and the other a Celtic reject. We still have the worst captain I can ever remember at ER, an over the hill striker who's inablity to score is frightening and I don't know if the 6 foot odds canny jump/run or do anything OTJ are still at the club.

I was going to get a season ticket and when Allan and Farid signed I almost did, then decided to wait and realised paying at the gate was working out the same and getting a decent seat is easy just now, I think I'll even struggle to motivate myself to pay at the gate this season, I'm beginning to feel done with Hibs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    The signing of Allan and farid were 3 very good signing, both quality but when we were really crying out for someone like Griffiths or a biggish name we get in 2 laons, one an unproven youngster and the other a Celtic reject. We still have the worst captain I can ever remember at ER, an over the hill striker who's inablity to score is frightening and I don't know if the 6 foot odds canny jump/run or do anything OTJ are still at the club.

I was going to get a season ticket and when Allan and Farid signed I almost did, then decided to wait and realised paying at the gate was working out the same and getting a decent seat is easy just now, I think I'll even struggle to motivate myself to pay at the gate this season, I'm beginning to feel done with Hibs right now.
    Same here. I didn't renew but would have done had they managed to bring back LG - not because I think we can win the league but in response to Hibs showing a modicum of ambition, pride and drive. As it is, looks like the club is still reeling from relegation and being run in a Petrie-like manner, despite the "winds of change". Sad days indeed.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Same old tactics from petrie and the fans fall for it yet again
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

We're doomed

First Team Breakthrough kevo1875's Avatar
    Won't be using my season ticket for rest of season ..I'm finished with the lies ..

What a con. Last season's sub standard players are still featuring prominently and under performing. Get them out! The instant return of Stevenson after suspension at the expense of Booth who had two good games and linked up well with Kennedy was almost the straw that broke the camel's back for me. In footballing terms its a no competition between these two left backs. If Hibs have given up the ghost and resigned themselves to at least two seasons in this league they should've told us. Penny pinching will cost us....again.

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    What a con. Last season's sub standard players are still featuring prominently and under performing. Get them out! The instant return of Stevenson after suspension at the expense of Booth who had two good games and linked up well with Kennedy was almost the straw that broke the camel's back for me. In footballing terms its a no competition between these two left backs. If Hibs have given up the ghost and resigned themselves to at least two seasons in this league they should've told us. Penny pinching will cost us....again.
    Exactly how I feel. Consistent lies and lack of ambition. I used to love going to Easter Road, I'm beginning to resent it now.
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"