hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scott Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not as sick as I am of posts like this , without any substance or content....
    To be fair, he was coming on to the ball and running one on one with Livi's full back during that first half....

... he turned back and passed it back to the half way line.

Booth's got his own limitations, but Kennedy would likely never link up with Stevenson the way he did against Falkirk with Booth. Stevenson should really be playing Craig's role, if anywhere.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by RicheyWhite View Post
    To be fair, he was coming on to the ball and running one on one with Livi's full back during that first half....

Booth's got his own limitations, but Kennedy would likely never link up with Stevenson the way he did against Falkirk with Booth. Stevenson should really be playing Craig's role, if anywhere.
    Finally someone who realises that Lewis is a midfielder

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by RicheyWhite View Post

Fair analysis , can't disagree with much of that to be honest - but where does that analysis bear any resemblance to the hateful content of the post I replied to ....it's actually doesn't amaze me that a thread about Robertson , has ended up in spiteful comments about Stevenson ...it's sad ...but quite normal these days it would appear ..

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Fair analysis , can't disagree with much of that to be honest - but where does that analysis bear any resemblance to the hateful content of the post I replied to ....it's actually doesn't amaze me that a thread about Robertson , has ended up in spiteful comments about Stevenson ...it's sad ...but quite normal these days it would appear ..
    You're right, it doesn't have any resemblance. No need for the unecessary abuse to Stevenson, Robertson, Craig or anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmith1875 View Post
    Am I the only Hibbee left that rates Liam Criag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope

It's just that the rest of us on here have learned that you're only allowed to hate him and blame him for everything that is wrong with Hibs just now.

That is, when it's not Lewis Stevenson or Paul Heffernan week.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Nope

It's just that the rest of us on here have learned that you're only allowed to hate him and blame him for everything that is wrong with Hibs just now.

Liam Craig has put in consistent, awful performances for Hibs since Fenlon left. As a captain he hides, gives the side no motivation and rarely ever finds a Hibs player with a pass.

The game against Dundee United at Easter Road (1-3) was one example of the worst performance from a Hibs player or professional footballer I had ever seen.

We all know he can play better, but he just doesn't. He should have been punted.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Nope

Great. But can you explain why LC isn't really performing for us?