hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SanFranHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think they are giving 7,000 freebies away for St. Gerrards Day.
    Not sure if I deserve to be in Stevie G's presence!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Does anyone know how to get tickets for Anfield? Do I need to register? What type of membership would be best for going a couple of times a year?
    If you don't mind paying over the odds there's always companies like Ticketline - no idea what they're like though.

http://www.footballticketline.com/79...otball-tickets

EZ

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Not sure if I deserve to be in Stevie G's presence!
    Just a bit of banter to while the morning away

was that the great Steve G who nearly won a EPLchampions medal last season, was invisible at the world cup, slipped on hois arse against Chelsea and was chasing CITY shadows last Monday.
    Couldnae lace pat stantons boots

"keep the faith"

Quote Originally Posted by Love the Green View Post

was that the great Steve G who nearly won a EPLchampions medal last season, was invisible at the world cup, slipped on hois arse against Chelsea and was chasing CITY shadows last Monday.

"keep the faith"
    Yes, but he was awarded the MBE as it was thought he deserved one English Title.

First Team Breakthrough Dobosz83's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dobosz1983
    I went to see the Reds for my 30th last year. They were playing Sunderland at The Stadium of Light that day so were away from home. There was no chance of tickets in the Liverpool end but got them easily for the home end. When Suarez secured the 3-1 near the end I did let out a YES! Thankfully no Mackems took offence.

Anyway, Anfield is another story for tickets. Total nightmare. Thought about getting a membership but you can only buy a single ticket and for limited EPL games.

Have been a 'Pool supporter since the late 1940's when my uncle played for them, while another relative played in '70/80's.
    I attended Annfield twice a year for many many years , almost a pilgrammage ! , but in 2014 have not been successful in twelve requests for a ticket.
    At nearly 83 looks as though its going to be the TV for this " fan" from now on

Walk On ,Walk On etc !!!!!

Been to Anfield a few times and managed to get tickets for our recent Europa League games and a few other friendlies/charity games too.

Actually, I was the Celebration of the 96...almost wet myself when the home team (natuarally managed by the King, the greatest human being ever to have lived who was of this world, bar none ) had a forward three of Dalglish, Rush and Fowler all at once

Big Molby being enticed to shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot from just outside his own 18 yard box and the obligatory (if good natured) boooooo once or twice for THE Michael Owen...twas a braw day and to see the King in red and white at 63 was the ****.

Anyways, fancards are the best way to have a chance but if you want to guarantee tickets, save some mullah and get (either) hospilality (whcih starts from the Bootroom which isnt THAT expensive) or go for a package which includes travel/hotel and IS expensive...there are ways to see all games though it's never cheap.

I do remember enjoying the moment when the mutants started singing something about our recent prowess and the entire Kop almost started laughing at the pub team from ****knowswheresville ... then promptly dumped them out the cup, in SPITE of Reina

WALK ON...

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: torto7062
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Both mate and have a website.
    Thanks found it......

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Love the Green View Post

"keep the faith"
    Haha can't really offer an argument mate as I know **** all of Stanton, that's a fact not a dig!