hibs.net Messageboard

we need another striker

With farid injured hopefully not for long and heffernan struggling for form,Cummings will chip in with some goals,but I'm hoping we sign another striker before the deadline or we could have a few more disappointing results like today and the January window will be too late

2. Log in to remove the advert

If it's even a few weeks we are humped. Heff just doesn't have the legs anymore and Cummings didn't seem to know what he was doing and had more fouls than touches on the ball. Farid will be a massive miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyle89 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it's even a few weeks we are humped. Heff just doesn't have the legs anymore and Cummings didn't seem to know what he was doing and had more fouls than touches on the ball. Farid will be a massive miss.
    Will farid be out for long and was it a bad one,I fear that there is certain players staying and taking a wage when they could move on and the wage could be better spent elsewhere, January will be to late as we need a spark now to get our season going

Quote Originally Posted by leggeto View Post
    Will farid be out for long and was it a bad one,I fear that there is certain players staying and taking a wage when they could move on and the wage could be better spent elsewhere, January will be to late as we need a spark now to get our season going
    It looked as if he landed funny. He took another step then went down. He was wiggling his ankle but looked in a lot of pain and left on a stretcher. Best case, sprain. Worst case, doesn't bare thinking about tbh.
    A spark you say eh? Good choice of words ;).

Sounds like a sprain with a dodgy landing, prob out about 3 weeks I'd imagine,we need back up in this window or we're goosed,that spark would be good but don't think it'll happen

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leggeto View Post
    Will farid be out for long and was it a bad one,I fear that there is certain players staying and taking a wage when they could move on and the wage could be better spent elsewhere, January will be to late as we need a sparky now to get our season going
    Fixed it for you L

Ggtth

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyle89 View Post
    I agree.

Coaching Staff

Red face

Even if Farid was fit we STILL needed another striker.

I reckon we now need two