hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarrasing

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 07BigD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are going to have to get used to the fact we're in for a long couple of seasons in the championship, it will take a while but we'll get back eventually, the worst has already happened
    Why should we get used to it?

My big concern is that the worst is not over. We could be stuck down here for the foreseeable future...

2. Log in to remove the advert

There's no desire or belief at Easter Road from the owner down to the management and the playing squad. Spineless no marks, every last one of them!

I used to think our history portrayed us as perpetual underachievers but in reality we're just a really sh!!tee football club with no ambition who have achieved very little in the last 60+ years.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw.

How many more seasons are we going to be asked to tolerate this colossal failure? 1 win and 3 losses!?
    What a disgrace!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    None of these two played on tuesday
    Aye and what?

We were terrible and have been for the majority of the season.

Bums like Heff, Craig, Handling and Stevenson will never be good enough for Hibs.

What do I know anyway, I'm a mere fan.

Just listened to Stubbs interview , he ain't happy think we will see a few players gone

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarneyBreslin View Post
    This!! A fair few posters on here canna wait to get the laughing smilies out. Nothing funny about it. Its embarrassing and upsetting but definitely not funny.
    I will be one of those, i have been embarrassed, i have been angry, and i have been sad.

Now i just laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    Why should we get used to it?

My big concern is that the worst is not over. We could be stuck down here for the foreseeable future...
    Because it's not good for your health to rage about something that is inevitable

Got a feeling Craig and Heff will be gone sooner now, pair of thieves but who comes in.....hopefully McFadden and the guy Pattison, he looks like a real midfield dynamo and will release Allan.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    How the **** can we lose to a part time side
    Easy, that part time team happen to be better than us, check out the table !

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    I think that's the worst I've seen is play, gutless all over the park. We have quite possibly got worse. Unbelievable.

Signing one or two players won't fix whatever is wrong with us.

Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post
    Just listened to Stubbs interview , he ain't happy think we will see a few players gone
    Stubbs isn't happy, hes got f*** all on the rage im feeling right now

@hibs.net private member hibbymick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I will be one of those, i have been embarrassed, i have been angry, and i have been sad.

Now i just laugh.
    Snap, i was actually about to buy a season ticket this coming week. Nae chance now.

Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post

Stubbs is a winner, it's early days but he will get it right but we do need to get rid of the losers from last season.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    I find it funny we can't even beat a part time side.
    Matters abit more to some of us and isn't a laughing matter atall, but crack on, each to their own.

i know we lost again today but im still hopeful of staying up this season.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by patch1875 View Post
    Stubbs is a winner, it's early days but he will get it right but we do need to get rid of the losers from last season.
    If we can't win the midfield battle then we won't win games. Most teams in this division have better central midfielders than craig and robertson.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    Please insert appropriate smiley as I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post

Thank f ah didnae buy a season ticket. Support the club they will invest.the only way is up. Yir kiddin right.blabladeblah
    . still think we will make top four and beat huns tae go up.funny eh

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    We were so bad it was sickening. So many players not contributing anything.
    I'm seriously worried.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

@hibs.net private member Biggie's Avatar
    We're a hibs team with no heart.....still soft as *****
    "I don't have any regrets about not moving during my playing career. I was born a Hibee, my dad was a Hibee, I will stay a Hibee and I'll die a Hibee." -Lawrie Reilly

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    A new low. They surpass even my worst scenarios. What has been allowed to happen at our club is an absolute disgrace. Years of having to endure crap football and players that are no better than the fans watching them all to balance a budget. With the Gorgie mob and their ugly cousins from The West gone this was supposed to be the time we would reap the benefit of running a tight ship. Instead we are languishing in the Championship and getting beat by part timers. Words can't express how angry I am at how badly this club have been mismanaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    A new low. They surpass even my worst scenarios. What has been allowed to happen at our club is an absolute disgrace. Years of having to endure crap football and players that are no better than the fans watching them all to balance a budget. With the Gorgie mob and their ugly cousins from The West gone this was supposed to be the time we would reap the benefit of running a tight ship. Instead we are languishing in the Championship and getting beat by part timers. Words can't express how angry I am at how badly this club have been mismanaged.
    Couldn't agree more. Writing a script for a footballing horror movie woukdnt have resulted in the last 3 years for hibs. It's been inconceivable horrific!! And as a hibs fan of 30 years, I'm afraid to say I'm nearly done.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    It's not a new low for me - that came with Mercer and nearly being taken over.

There is a need for calm here - I posted last week that I fully expect more results like this one, and our side this year to be very inconsistent to the point of frustration. But as was pointed out last week by a coach who I respect a lot, Hibs merely have to get into the top 4 - at present of course even that looks and ask, however as with any side that has been relegated, their is anxiety everywhere and there is also other sides adopting a far far more competitive attitude against the 'top three'. Initial games against the Alloa's of this world are going to be very very tough 'cup tie' like games. The heads are fragile and we have no real gritty leadership in the actual first eleven. The young players are soft, the experienced players are hiding in games. Not a good recipe, but one Stubbs will address.

Huge worry for me is Farid's injury - when you're down you're down as they say and it looks very much like our luck ain't for turning these early games in. But once we settle down a little, realise our surroundings, and have a wee bit of faith in our ability, the wins will come.

Stubbs though has to be tougher on the players - the safe football has to give way to more creative and dynamic play. Too many players are worrying about what the crowd do/say and should absolutely focus on the game, their game, and getting a result. Shrinking violets at Hibs need to be shaken and told to toughen up a little in the character sense.

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post

Now i just laugh.
    And that's the scariest thing of all.

Hibs have booted their supporters in the stains so often you just think enough is enough.

The last 7 years have turned countless thousand Hibs supporters away for good and despite their good works in other areas this will be Petrie & STF's legacy.

Every time I start to think about going back its another humiliation

Its long stopped being worth the grief that going regularly caused.

It still hurts from a distance though.

My sincere appreciation to those that still go, It must be driving you nuts.

@hibs.net private member andy1875's Avatar
    The proof really is in the pudding with Hibs.

When you have guys like Robertson and Craig in the heartbeat of the team, you will lose more games than you win.

Not to mention creative players like Harris who can't create chances nowadays, Heffernan who offers nowt and your onto an almost shoe in defeat regularly.

Too many players still at this club who aren't cutting the mustard and have had more than enough time to show more.

Summer of change. Pathetic.

Left by mutual consent!
    We have 2nd or perhaps 3rd rate players in our team. But it is not the first time. My father told me Joe B used to play teams on his own. Pat in the late 60's done the same. Leigh single handedly saved us from relegation. Now we need him to get us up. He will have to do this with little help as out team, in the most, are nowhere good enough, even in this league. If we fail to get him there will be hell to pay for the board.

Left by mutual consent!
    Back in the house an hour ago and just turned the WWW on as its frankly too much to take,FB is abandoned for the weekend and its impacting on my social life as im staying in watching Xfactor as a visit to the bowling club for a pint and ripped from the gvnts doesnt sit well

Whats worse is im not upset. more disillusioned

How the **** can we lose to a part time side
    You should have a better idea you were there to witness it . But the truth is sides don't fear us and see us as a side still low on confidence and if they close down Kennedy and work hard and press us they know they will get opportunities and if they take one of those we are under pressure You would have hoped as we were one up we could go on a dominate the game but we seem unable to do that and have developed a worrying tendency not to play as well in second half of games Teams will have clocked this But really is a low point in season this early in . So much for mid weeks game kick starting our season

I find it funny we can't even beat a part time side.
    Forgive me if I fail to see the funny side.

Today was an utter shambles. No shape, no clear plan and very little in the way of creativity.

Apart from our goal, we created almost nothing and their goalkeeper barely had a save to make.

Alloa were well worth their win and good luck to them but that was an unacceptable performance from us today.

We're already 9 points behind Hearts and it's not even September yet.