hibs.net Messageboard

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    @hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Right lads/lassies, here's the plan.....Rangers to win the league, the jambo's to be second a clear 22 points in front of us in 3rd...We then stuff them over the two play-off places and go on to beat St Mirren/Ross County/whoever finishes second bottom SPFL. Job Done. True ah tell ye, it's written in the stars.
    I'll have what your having
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    That's a disgrace. What is wrong with this club? Any conceivable way to embarrass the club/support and these jokers will find it.
    They wonder why they get a hard time from the support. They get everything on a plate at Hibs and get trumped by part timers. I know this is a knee jerk reaction but they can go fling ***** at themselves. They don't deserve us.
    Yep, it's the fans fault. I wasn't at the game, but I really wonder how much more of this s**** the long suffering supporters can take.

This really is a new low in the long and proud history of Hibernian FC.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    Right lads/lassies, here's the plan.....Rangers to win the league, the jambo's to be second a clear 22 points in front of us in 3rd...We then stuff them over the two play-off places and go on to beat St Mirren/Ross County/whoever finishes second bottom SPFL. Job Done. True ah tell ye, it's written in the stars.
    Fella, we could be 3-0 up after a first leg and looking good yet HFC would still conspire to fk it up.

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Look on the bright side, at least we are structurally safe, got all the infrastructure and staff sorted, yet again we fail miserably where at count.. Petrie and farmer, please just do one, you have a cheek to do due diligence on anyone after the shambles you have let us stoop to

Quote Originally Posted by steakbake View Post
    Fella, we could be 3-0 up after a first leg and looking good yet HFC would still conspire to fk it up.
    Fine ah ken mate, just trying to bring a wee bit levity into the proceedings. Yes we were beat, were not at the races, crap, should never ever happen, but hey, the sun will still come up tomorrow, I will be another day older, come Monday we will all be glued in some way to who is going/coming to/from the club and in two weeks time when the team run out against the Blue Brazil, the Hibs fans there will still give them a cheer/applaud. Life goes on, we got exactly what we deserved today, if you don't work hard, do the basic things well and commit to your task, then this is what happens.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    If Leigh Griffiths has any brain cells in his head he'll stay well clear of Hibs.

We are not even a joke anymore, most fans of other clubs are fed up laughing, they probably pity us now.
    ...and fortunately that means there's an excellent chance he'll sign on Monday

@hibs.net private member
    Well beaten today and could have been more. The wind and surface didn't help but the defeat was more to do with effort and guts. They won every 50 50. They got to the ball far quicker at any breakdown and they did all their work at a good pace. We played very sluggishly, lacked any skill and never had a set of baws between the 14 players involved. Farid gettimg injured sucked the life out of us and the players looked completely lost as soon as the big man was stretchered off. The players ratings might be interesting as I can't think of anyone who deserved more that about 3/10.If I was Leigh I wouldn't come near ER.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    did everyone noticed the tidy wee Alloa physio although i didn't notice till the 2nd half when one of my mates pointed out the main stand side linepersonthingy was a wummin as well
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 30-08-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Today was a first for me, I've seen us play Alloa a few times in Cup games and friendlies over the past 40 years, maybe 6/7 games, but I have never ever seen a Hibs team lose to Alloa, says it all

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gala Foxes View Post
    Today was a first for me, I've seen us play Alloa a few times in Cup games and friendlies over the past 40 years, maybe 6/7 games, but I have never ever seen a Hibs team lose to Alloa, says it all
    First time we have ever lost to Alloa. History made today sadly.😪 will be hard to show my face anywhere in Alloa for weeks

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    First time we have ever lost to Alloa. History made today sadly.😪 will be hard to show my face anywhere in Alloa for weeks
    They beat us the first time we played each other and never since I read. Until today of course.

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    First time we have ever lost to Alloa. History made today sadly. will be hard to show my face anywhere in Alloa for weeks
    The current Hibs team has a consistent ability to plumb new depths - losing 5 games to the arguably weakest Hearts team in history, managing to go through the end of last season without winning the game we needed to stay up, the Hamilton shambles, and now pumped by a team of part timers

Worryingly, I had a strong suspicion we'd falter in Clackmannanshire today.

Cowdenbeath will be aware of our many faults now. Therein lies the next red faced result!

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canongatehibs View Post
    Worryingly, I had a strong suspicion we'd falter in Clackmannanshire today.

Cowdenbeath will be aware of our many faults now. Therein lies the next red faced result!
    You almost sound like you hope Cowden beat us.

The current Hibs team has a consistent ability to plumb new depths - losing 5 games to the arguably weakest Hearts team in history, managing to go through the end of last season without winning the game we needed to stay up, the Hamilton shambles, and now pumped by a team of part timers
    We set records of herculean shockers.

It's a Petrie thing.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    You were doing well until the last bit. There is not a team in Scotland that's not been 'pumped' by a team of part-timers. Its not a new depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    You almost sound like you hope Cowden beat us.
    Im only stating the obvious pal.

Hibs are currently terrible. If p/t Alloa did it then Cowden will feel they can.

I was at Dumbarton game. It only papered over cracks. I saw very little improvement since Hamilton debacle.

Im livid with RP.

But, hey, we've got Leeanne now!

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar

Hibs are currently terrible. If p/t Alloa did it then Cowden will feel they can.

I was at Dumbarton game. It only papered over cracks. I saw very little improvement since Hamilton debacle.

Im livid with RP.

Aye we were diabolical today and we're in a crisis. But we've manged to dominate our home games so far so I don't think we should have too much trouble against Cowdenbeath. Obviously we're a mile below what we should be and as poor as we've ever been - but no way are we relegation material.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar

Im livid with RP.

And the wind is changing Just a pity it blew on us today, I am sure we would have held on but for the wind.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Im livid with RP.

Why? Farmer employs him, Farmer is the problem.