hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can we drop the gifs on this thread please. It's hard to believe I know, but some people will actually want to read it to find out what's going on

Ta.
    Did I post this in a foreign language?

It's basic stuff. Some people use their phone to view hibs.net and the speed they get won't cope well with the gifs, so this thread needs to be kept clear for now.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Did I post this in a foreign language?

It's basic stuff. Some people use their phone to view hibs.net and the speed they get won't cope well with the gifs, so this thread needs to be kept clear for now.
    Definitely turning into the Leigh GIFiths thread !!!

I refuse to believe this until I see it on the Fishul Site.

...then I might get a bit excited

Anyway, in the unlikely event this DOES happen, Hibs should announce another release of STs, with a discount for the two home games already played (e.g. £360 for an Adult). I'm sure they would sell well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Steve if Griffiths signs I personally give you permission to dedicate a whole thread to gifs, as many as you like, any kind you like for as long as you like.

But keep them off this thread for now please.

:

Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    I refuse to believe this until I see it on the Fishul Site.

...then I might get a bit excited

Anyway, in the unlikely event this DOES happen, Hibs should announce another release of STs, with a discount for the two home games already played (e.g. £360 for an Adult). I'm sure they would sell well.

If I found a job there I would go home for a season and definitely buy one !!!

YES, I'm that excited !!!

First Team Breakthrough
    Had also heard a bit on this but was then told that Peter Lawwell had pulled the plug. However, since then Celtic have signed more players and confirmed the arrival of the guy from Spain so deal back on, especially with the financial hit of missing on the CL.

Got to say - I believe what I heard from where I heard it (been right on some other things as well).

Welcome home Leigh!!!!

Fully expect to look a t** come Tuesday if this doesn't happen, but I'll take my chances. In registering for the Fans Forum next week I said amongst other things I wanted an answer that would convince me and many other recently lapsed Season Ticket diehards (it took a long time but I admit they finally did kill off me going back to Easter Road though I did go to the PBS) to return. THIS would do it.

My second request was for the Board to raise a motion of no confidence in its Chairman, but I'll settle for this for starters.

GRIFFITHS IN & PETRIE OUT!!!!!!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Steve if Griffiths signs I personally give you permission to dedicate a whole thread to gifs, as many as you like, any kind you like for as long as you like.

::::

Always knew you were a good guy PB
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

If it happens can you imagine the atmosphere on 13 September. Pat's birthday and the return of Leigh .....

oooooooooooft !!

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SanFranHibs View Post
    Definitely turning into the Leigh GIFiths thread !!!

Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    Won't be many new season tickets now but crowds will go up, the half season tickets may go up though.
    Why wait for half seasons, surely it cant be that hard to come up with an offer for the remainder of the season with the two home games already played being deducted.
    If and this is a very big if, the Wee man came home, i am sure an offer like this would be snapped up by thousands of supporters and therefore generate a large lump sum right away, which could be the difference between getting him and not getting him?

Quote Originally Posted by HIBEETILLIDIE View Post
    Why wait for half seasons, surely it cant be that hard to come up with an offer for the remainder of the season with the two home games already played being deducted.
    If and this is a very big if, the Wee man came home, i am sure an offer like this would be snapped up by thousands of supporters and therefore generate a large lump sum right away, which could be the difference between getting him and not getting him?

Great minds think alike?

Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by HIBEETILLIDIE View Post

But until the club comes up with an offer, it's walk up or half season.

@hibs.net private member Manxhibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: purehibee
    Finding it difficult not to get ahead of myself but if Super Leigh was announced at 5:30 today, could he play against Alloa?

Quote Originally Posted by Manxhibs View Post
    Finding it difficult not to get ahead of myself but if Super Leigh was announced at 5:30 today, could he play against Alloa?
    I would assume IF any deal was to happen it would be Monday to allow Celtic to get through their game injury free

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by S4uzee View Post
    I would assume IF any deal was to happen it would be Monday to allow Celtic to get through their game injury free
    Looks like i have a date wi SSN on Monday eve, wi JW, Natalie and a nice Barolo as we wait for the news.

GIFS out Griffiths in.

NEVER , EVER, in all the years I have been supporting the Hibs [56 of them] Have I wanted us to sign a player as much as I WANT this to happen. PLEASE Hibs, pull out ALL the stops and make it happen.

As for purchasing a S/T If it did happen 'course I would - already have one but, f it, I would be so excited I'd buy another one
    Last edited by Franck Stanton; 29-08-2014 at 01:24 PM.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    I refuse to get excited by this. I can't see it happening. I think I'm forcing myself to think this tho to save my disappointment.
    Imagine the uproar on here if he went to Dundee tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Manxhibs View Post
    Transfer deadline day signing Same boy that told me about the Consortium and Griffiths says McFadden will hopefully be on the same day as Griffiths - we are waiting on McFadden giving the thumbs up on a offer!!!!!

: please let this be true! :

First Team Regular Heedersnvolleys's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSimplyHibs View Post
    Transfer deadline day signing Same boy that told me about the Consortium and Griffiths says McFadden will hopefully be on the same day as Griffiths - we are waiting on McFadden giving the thumbs up on a offer!!!!!
    See you just had to take it too far

Never heard of building it up for a big crescendo?

Just checked the calendar....August 29th...I should have guessed !

And they want to put the licence fee up?

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Kennedy on one wing, McFadden on the other with Griffiths and Farid up front.

****ing stop it eh.

We are our own worst enemy. If this does not come to pass please lets not blame the board.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenPJ View Post
    We are our own worst enemy. If this does not come to pass please lets not blame the board.
    Well....I'm blaming someone and it certainly isn't me !!!!! (Said in my best Rick voice)

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    I would never have been more excited about a signing as I would about this one. I might actually cry if it happens.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    i would never have been more excited about a signing as i would about this one. I might actually cry if it happens.
    ^^^^^^this 10/10

Bookmarked!

On my way to pick up my tickets for tomorrow. I was mildly excited for the game tomorrow but after reading this I think I will faint like a girl at a boy band concert if this happens!!

Celtic fan at my work reckons Celtic are wanting to loan him to a premier league team (probably dundee) instead but Leigh is wanting to join hibs. The feeling is it could go right to the deadline.