hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Tyias Browning

Hybrid View

Tyias Browning

Hibs transfers and rumours page have just posted that he will be signing today or tomorrow. Not the most reliable but, Everton seem to rate him highly.

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    Were we not linked with him earlier in the month? Would be great if true, good CH. Intelligent player, a footballing CH, not a hoofball merchant. Fast too. I cannot believe he would come to us, he is destined for bigger things. He was on loan at Wigan for part of last season.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were we not linked with him earlier in the month? Would be great if true, good CH. Intelligent player, a footballing CH, not a hoofball merchant. Fast too. I cannot believe he would come to us, he is destined for bigger things. He was on loan at Wigan for part of last season.
    He needs to play games, he's still well down the pecking order at Goodison but as you say is apparently highly rated. Could be a win/win for Everton/Hibs so I think it's possible, despite the source!

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    He needs to play games, he's still well down the pecking order at Goodison but as you say is apparently highly rated. Could be a win/win for Everton/Hibs so I think it's possible, despite the source!
    He does need to go out on loan that's for sure, I would have thought that there would have been options for him at some championship clubs in England, or even league 1 in England. I'm not sure that it would benefit him playing in the championship in Scotland.

Excellent if true though

Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post
    Sounds good, only played twice at Wigan so maybe fancy's coming up here to play first team football.

Stubbs has made it clear he wanted three loan players and so far we have two .He has also not hidden fact he would like a couple from Everton so with speculation about Nelson going it's a good educated guess .But would be delighted if that one came about

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GGTTH07 View Post
    Hibs transfers and rumours page have just posted that he will be signing today or tomorrow. Not the most reliable but, Everton seem to rate him highly.
    Everton fan on here said that'll be a lot of pish as he's really highly rated down there and will be on fringes of first team

So is he going to replace Forster or Hanlon? He surely wouldnt be happy being on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    So is he going to replace Forster or Hanlon? He surely wouldnt be happy being on the bench.
    Maybe we'll go 3-5-2 as Stubbs has tried a few times in the friendlies.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Spanish_Kebab
    Quote Originally Posted by mentalhibee View Post
    This would make sense, cant play that formation so well with slow CB.

Promising Youngster
    Tyias Browning won the Under-21s Player of the Season during the Everton Football Club end of season awards night at St George's Hall in Lime Street, Liverpool, on Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Left by mutual consent!

He should've done that with 20-25 minutes to go on Saturday..

Much as I like 3-5-2 formations I'm not sure we're capable of it from the times I saw in pre season.

Also if it is the case that it's Nelson off and this is a replacement I'd be seriously concerned playing 3-5-2 with only three Centre Backs two of which are only 20 years old. I know we've come a long way from "You won't win anything with kids" but this is still pretty light.

Even if we were playing a standard 4 man defence I actually think we need Hanlon, Forster and two more Centre Backs - one of them an experienced player - to get through the season when you look at suspensions, injuries and the fact that Forster is effectively the back up Right Back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post
    Much as I like 3-5-2 formations I'm not sure we're capable of it from the times I saw in pre season.

Also if it is the case that it's Nelson off and this is a replacement I'd be seriously concerned playing 3-5-2 with only three Centre Backs two of which are only 20 years old. I know we've come a long way from "You won't win anything with kids" but this is still pretty light.

Even if we were playing a standard 4 man defence I actually think we need Hanlon, Forster and two more Centre Backs - one of them an experienced player - to get through the season when you look at suspensions, injuries and the fact that Forster is effectively the back up Right Back.

Agree with you LD, however, in regards to the bit in bold Browning can play C/B an RB so would be cover for both positions.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Is he the left footed centre back we seem to be interested in? Thought we needed a right footed one, unless he's going to play left back

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Is he the left footed centre back we seem to be interested in? Thought we needed a right footed one, unless he's going to play left back
    He plays primarily as a CB ( right side, but can play to the left), he can also play RB.

Fb source good so happy with this. Just need Cummings up to full fitness and maybe another striker in and we'll be fine

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenrothesHibee View Post
    Fb source good so happy with this. Just need Cummings up to full fitness and maybe another striker in and we'll be fine
    That fb page isn't a good source.

He knows Nelson is away because of forsters tweet last night and what Stubbs was saying last week. He'll be guessing at thus guys name as he's one of many he guessed before.

It may end up being true but if it is, its an educated guess.

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Probably means Nelson is away and this is his replacement

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Distin
    Jagielka
    Stones
    Alcaraz
    Duffy

All ahead of him at Everton so can't see him getting a look in this season.

Seems to be very highly rated and Stubbs will know him inside and out. I like the "strong and quick" references!!

A nice one year deal for stability and gives player and club option to look at things at end of contract given he will be a free agent.

Fingers crossed.

First Team Regular Billy McKirdy's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N?A Wii Code: N?A
    I just wish Stubbs would get his finger out his ar$e and get soneone signed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marinehibby View Post
    Don't we all mate, perhaps it is the Clubs being unwilling to let a player go just now as they will all be weighing up their options up until final t/day window, we will just have to bite the bullet and wait and see what develops. Would be delighted if we got this lad from Everton, seems likely as Stubs has let/told Nelson he is surpless to requirements and only leaves us Forster and Hanlon for c/defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinehibby View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure he is deliberately not signing anyone...

Apparently Nelson has left to join Cambridge. Saw it on the fb rumours page so might not be true.

If it is though I'd expect browning to join- or at least a different cb

Quote Originally Posted by LordBamba View Post
    Apparently Nelson has left to join Cambridge. Saw it on the fb rumours page so might not be true.

Is he doing a degree in hoofball ?.

Quote Originally Posted by greenpaper55 View Post
    Is he doing a degree in hoofball ?.
    I'm hearing butchers is taking the course

😉

Quote Originally Posted by LordBamba View Post

Lol. Someone posted the Cambridge link on the Nelson thread on here. That FB guy just pulls his info from here and other sites.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Lol. Someone posted the Cambridge link on the Nelson thread on here. That FB guy just pulls his info from here and other sites.
    Andy Giles didn't mention anything about Cambridge.

Andy gets a lot of access to east mains, even got to interview Stubbs and is on his way to creating a proper fans YouTube account. A lot of people quick to dismiss him cause he's not one of the Hibs.net ITK posters, yet if you look far enough back, speedway was touting Griffiths hateley and claros to be in the squad for the first game of last season.

Give the boy a break, most of the photos this forum uses to guess the trialist came from him taking then himself! Then the club allowing him to release it.

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

@hibs.net private member
    Signed a 3 year deal with Everton today. Wonder if they'll punt him out on loan.