hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: I hate hibs

First Team Regular

I hate hibs

There I said it. Damned. Doom and gloom and misery.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QMU-1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A bit harsh. I love Hibs and support them no matter what division we are in, that being said, they do put years on me.

I feel ya, no team has ever done more damage to Hibs than Hibs, the love is there but it is certainly diminishing at an alarming rate.

Left by mutual consent!

@hibs.net private member
    I love Hibs but I've had enough. It's constant let down year after year. It's just not going to change.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by <3Morrissey View Post
    A bit harsh. I love Hibs and support them no matter what division we are in, that being said, they do put years on me.
    I love them at the same time they just drive me daft. Heffs header in the first half...

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I have said the exact same thing over the years, you don't actually mean it. What you mean is you hate how they make you feel.

Not sure what is worse. Being nominated for the ice bucket challenge or having a season ticket with still sixteen home games to endure.
    Last edited by iwasthere1972; 23-08-2014 at 06:14 PM.

I hate the board, that's all that's wrong with this club. Disinterested owner and his wee smug puppet. Sooner there is a proper clear out and new owners only then this "wind of change will really happen."

Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick and apologies to QMU no offence meant but yes I hate what's happening at the club and the board are to blame. 3 quality signings required min Fwiw. Don't and won't ever hate the club

We are just no good enough and need new faces or we are not even gonna get to the playoffs, another year in this division could really harm us
    and i'm sick of getting pumped all the time... end of rant

I don't hate Hibs - quite the opposite. However I hate the way they've been run since STF put Petrie in.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I just had a jambo in the back of the cab, when he asked what team I supported I was actually embarrassed to tell him. That's the first time in my life I've felt like that, being a hibs fan is becoming humiliating.

United we stand here....

Cannae be ersed wi the fitba these days. Only go for a pint and a blether. Why don't they leave Behind The Goals open during the game to save the punters watching the game and ruining the weekend?

Might even turn a wee profit, enough to bring in a few decent players

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I have said the exact same thing over the years, you don't actually mean it. What you mean is you hate how they make you feel.

Aye, that's it. Never renewed from last season but was considering it. Results like today justify it to myself that I'm better of doing my own thing on a Saturday, rather than going to ER and being pissed off. This buy a season ticket and get a better product doesn't wash now, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    Aye, that's it. Never renewed from last season but was considering it. Results like today justify it to myself that I'm better of doing my own thing on a Saturday, rather than going to ER and being pissed off. This buy a season ticket and get a better product doesn't wash now, sadly.
    Spent the afternoon fixing things around the house. Tried to listen on the radio for a while but even that makes me sick these day. The fact that Farmer and Petrie still have supporters who still 'believe' amazes me. I'll be back to ER when those two have gone.

I would liken it to having a naughty child who misbehaves and lets you down a lot, although you can be harsh on them deep down you will always love them because they are yours

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick and apologies to QMU no offence meant but yes I hate what's happening at the club and the board are to blame. 3 quality signings required min Fwiw. Don't and won't ever hate the club
    I don't hate them mate I just hate how much they let us down. It's unreal. Must be the unluckiest football club in the world! How did we lose today, it's just unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post

That's it in a nut shell, and, no matter how old you get the feelings always the same

Having supported hibs for about 35 years now i will never hate them,not even close.we have been poor for most of those years so i never get to excited about things.

Im a hibs fan,always will be

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I hate the board, that's all that's wrong with this club. Disinterested owner and his wee smug puppet. Sooner there is a proper clear out and new owners only then this "wind of change will really happen."
    Agreed, Petrie's smug complacency has led us to this new low. I despise this HibsBoard I really do. I still love the memory of what the club used to be before Petrie bored us into submission. Although the 80s, 90s had some lean times I still loved following us home and away. Some great days.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenblood70 View Post
    Agreed, Petrie's smug complacency has led us to this new low. I despise this HibsBoard I really do. I still love the memory of what the club used to be before Petrie bored us into submission. Although the 80s, 90s had some lean times I still loved following us home and away. Some great days.
    Exactly how I feel mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there something been put in the water back in Edinburgh

What is the this thread all about?

Quote Originally Posted by OsloHibs View Post
    Is there something been put in the water back in Edinburgh

What is the this thread all about?
    It's an indicator of how many supporters feel about the state the club is in.

Left by mutual consent! AL-Qaholik's Avatar
    I am now completely indifferent towards Hibs.
    And there are many thousands of others just like me at the moment.
    THAT, IMO, is a far more damning indictment of where we are right now...

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Oh for a chairman like the late Tom Hart, a man who loved our club as we do. Farmer is content to be a looser and i hate Petrie with every single breath i take.

Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    Oh for a chairman like the late Tom Hart, a man who loved our club as we do. Farmer is content to be a looser and i hate Petrie with every single breath i take.
    We really do need someone in that wants a successful football club and not just a club the is just getting by because this well run ***** is wearing thin.

If we were well run we'd have no debt and be playing in Scotland's top flight competing with the likes of Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Celtic.

Instead this board has overseen one of the worst periods in the History of the club. Twice relegated god knows how any rotten appointments and it's had a knock on effect paying these twats off on our squad now.

How anyone can still defend the spineless ********s who run and own this club I'll never know. I'm sick of losing I'm sick of false promises and over all I'm sick of poor players because THAT board have blown a fortune on *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I love them at the same time they just drive me daft. Heffs header in the first half...
    Oh good you hate them and love them? Just kidding.

I love lamp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehHFC View Post
    I love lamp.
    I love carpet

And just spilled my wine after reading that!