hibs.net Messageboard

HMFC fined for poor disciplinary record

I read this morning that they have been fined for the tenth successive year. 5 reds and 86 bookings according to the article.

They were the only "top flight" club to receive a fine. Other cloggers mentioned and fined were Alloa, Livi, Ayr Utd and Peterhead.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Some things will never change.

It's got to the stage that this will only be news when they don't get fined.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Dirty Hearts barstewards . No change there !
    Surprised the zombie currant buns never got a fine too .

Ggtth

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MC_Humo
    Thats cause although they foul the most they don't get booked

@hibs.net private member
    can the title not have again added?

Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I read this morning that they have been fined for the tenth successive year. 5 reds and 86 bookings according to the article.

They were the only "top flight" club to receive a fine. Other cloggers mentioned and fined were Alloa, Livi, Ayr Utd and Peterhead.
    Anyone know how Mutch fine was ,and do they have to pay it by set date

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    can the title not have again added?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Anyone know how Mutch fine was ,and do they have to pay it by set date
    The article says "a £5,000 penalty for 2011-12 was increased by 20% in 2013, and this time by 40% to £7,000 by the judicial panel disciplinary tribunal" (whoever they might be!).

Not nearly a severe enough penalty when this is the tenth successive year they have been fined. That's ridiculous. They are just taking the p***. I would suggest a 15 points deduction would be a more appropriate punishment. I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    The article says "a £5,000 penalty for 2011-12 was increased by 20% in 2013, and this time by 40% to £7,000 by the judicial panel disciplinary tribunal" (whoever they might be!).

Not nearly a severe enough penalty when this is the tenth successive year they have been fined. That's ridiculous. They are just taking the p***. I would suggest a 15 points deduction would be a more appropriate punishment. I wish.
    I wish your wish will come true,but wishful thinking won't get us anywhere .Agree fine is a pittance and no deterrent what so ever for repeat offenders that don't change their behaviour .

If it was up to me, they would receive double that punishment twice a week.

They're lucky it's only once a year.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Just think that's the lowest end of their all out cheating.

They're going to be gutted when they realise that they need to start paying stuff now.

@hibs.net private member
    If Hibs players showed the same fight in tackles maybe we wouldn't have relegated

@hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    They perennially either get away lightly or Scot free for their illegal actions, and have done right back to when they got extension after extension to keep that ****ty away stand open long after they were supposed to have redeveloped (and spent money on their team instead).

I also remember when they got FOUR players sent off in a match at Ibrox they suffered no further punishment for their shocking indiscipline that day - yet around the same time, when Yogi Hughes got sent off at Tynie for ruffling Stefan Paille's hair (in yet another shocking decision against us in a derby), he ended up with a five match ban due to his previous disciplinary record.

Ten successive years of shocking discipline deserves more harsh punishments than they are getting, as it's clearly not working.

They won't be paying any fines that's for sure, sheer arrogance gets them away with it, and by the way have they paid former players what they are owed yet?, haven't seen it anywhere and think someone posted up here that it's against some rule by the SFA they have, can someone clarify?

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    If Hibs players showed the same fight in tackles maybe we wouldn't have relegated
    I think Stubbsy's management so far has shown that the blame for that soley rests on Butcher.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    I don't think aspiring to kick **** out of the opposition is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    They perennially either get away lightly or Scot free for their illegal actions, and have done right back to when they got extension after extension to keep that ****ty away stand open long after they were supposed to have redeveloped (and spent money on their team instead).

I also remember when they got FOUR players sent off in a match at Ibrox they suffered no further punishment for their shocking indiscipline that day - yet around the same time, when Yogi Hughes got sent off at Tynie for ruffling Stefan Paille's hair (in yet another shocking decision against us in a derby), he ended up with a five match ban due to his previous disciplinary record.

Ten successive years of shocking discipline deserves more harsh punishments than they are getting, as it's clearly not working.
    Don't forget Chris Robinson racing down to the touchline to try to get the remaining Yam players to walk off the pitch.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Thuggery is the hearts way, it always has been ever since I've been watching football. It won't change anytime soon.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    Thuggery is the hearts way, it always has been ever since I've been watching football. It won't change anytime soon.

Throw in the fact that in my lifetime they have been the luckiest ***** on the planet!! Absolute horrible little dingy grubby club.

Vermin.