hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers fans!

Rangers fans!

Absolute disgrace! Girlfriend was hit by a coin, luckily only on the leg but she has a bruise to show for it, gentleman infront of me was hit on the head, had a massive lump and a cut from where he was hit! Police just standing watching, young kids and women around! Absolute filth, surprised they have the funds to be throwing away 10 p's! On a lighter note, was fantastic when Martin from the schemes baseball cap was commandeered! Won't be my last time through at that dump but will certainly be he girlfriends!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    10p's? That must have been from the cheap seats. Woman in front of us got hit with a pound coin

Quote Originally Posted by squak View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Absolute disgrace! Girlfriend was hit by a coin, luckily only on the leg but she has a bruise to show for it, gentleman infront of me was hit on the head, had a massive lump and a cut from where he was hit! Police just standing watching, young kids and women around! Absolute filth, surprised they have the funds to be throwing away 10 p's! On a lighter note, was fantastic when Martin from the schemes baseball cap was commandeered! Won't be my last time through at that dump but will certainly be he girlfriends!
    This doesn't surprise me one bit,they take ****mery to a higher level than anyone,and booing the flower of Scotland what's that all about,don't they know who they are

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Happens every time

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    In the 80s when Willie Jamieson scored in a 1-1 draw our small group at the now defunct glasgow rangers were spat on by mutant youth who were sat above us. They even spat on the woman in our group. The stewards weren't interested, the cop we spoke to shrugged his shoulders but instantly sprung into action when one of us started threatening said mutants at half time. Scottish football continues to be a bit of a laughing stock as 30 years on not much has changed, the quality has gone down and this type of club continues to be favoured by the establishment.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Lang Toun Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    Happens every time
    Agree...stopped going there and giving the old club my money many years ago as a result. Not about to start giving donations to a new club whose fans won't have changed and stewarding and policing that is frankly pathetic as they stand and watch it happening time after time.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Have never been to Ibrox, and keep being given reasons to keep not going every time we play them.

It's bad enough seeing them at Easter Road.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Did anyone else see the fat **** on the top tier to our left show off his casuals t-shirt and give the nazi salute??? Dirty ***** they are the **** of the earth... Loved scoring against them tho they were raging, saw loads of coins, drinks and even a rangers scarf get thrown into our end... Who throws there own teams scarf into the opposite crowd dic£heeds!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HOUSEkid
    I remember leaving Ibrox the day Darren Jackson scored the winning penalty with a massive smile on my face (naturally) only for some Hun to pull a knife out on me 2 mins after leaving the ground telling me to wipe the smile off my face. Lovley ground to visit.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by edinburghhibee View Post
    Did anyone else see the fat **** on the top tier to our left show off his casuals t-shirt and give the nazi salute??? Dirty ***** they are the **** of the earth... Loved scoring against them tho they were raging, saw loads of coins, drinks and even a rangers scarf get thrown into our end... Who throws there own teams scarf into the opposite crowd dic£heeds!
    Welcome to Ibrox...... The land time forgot

To be expected, sadly. Football in Glasgow is tribal. Stone age. Not an experience I enjoy and now prefer to watch it on TV or laptop.

On an aside, when Ian Murray was being interviewed on Alba at HT, it appeared as if every hun standing behind him had a mobile phone stuck to his/her ear.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    If you are going to start a new thread, please make it a creditable one and not full of downright lies.
    The Glasgow people are the friendliest in the world, we have been just been told this for near enough a fortnight, so no way would any of them stoop so low as to do the things you say they did.

'People make Glasgow', or so the badge that they handed out at the Games told us. If that's the case, Thank F... I'm from Edinburgh.

Haven't seen one of these threads for a while but I agree with everything on it. And they wonder why everyone laughed when the went bankrupt. Their ****my behaviour knows no bounds.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    It's an eye opener for any away fan going to Ipox. I remember a boy about 10 leaning over the top tier giving the Hibs fans abuse being patted on the head by the grinning father. Another time a guy produced a flute and they were all dancing about good style to the sash until a polis took exception.

New Rangers, same ****my fans.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    10p's? That must have been from the cheap seats. Woman in front of us got hit with a pound coin
    Means the thrower won't get his buckfast......

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    When the now defunct Glasgow Rangers were in their death throes there was a maximum expectancy of 10p but now that they no longer exist and the new boys are throwing money about as before its pound coins all round, and when the next generation of creditors start to get bumped there might even be £2 coins on special occasions.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    Wasn't there an (MSP/MP ??) looking into the way that visiting fans were treated at both the Huns and the soapies grounds by their fans and the police ?. Or has that been quietly covered over, like so many other things which would show these sc*m in their true-light ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Wasn't there an (MSP/MP ??) looking into the way that visiting fans were treated at both the Huns and the soapies grounds by their fans and the police ?. Or has that been quietly covered over, like so many other things which would show these sc*m in their true-light ?
    There was a thread somewhere highlighting that Wee Eck was committed to sorting the sectarian element of it all out but no one seemed to be able to point to how, or when it might start. Every chance the latest statement of intent will take time to develop into action as well?

Sir Matt Busby

Maybe those affected should send complaints to Hibs, highlighting what they have to put up with at Ibrox.

If the club want to build a better relationship with the fans, this is one area they could make a positive contribution by collating the complaints and letting The Rangers and the Police know about it.

Did we have a new song for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    There was a thread somewhere highlighting that Wee Eck was committed to sorting the sectarian element of it all out but no one seemed to be able to point to how, or when it might start. Every chance the latest statement of intent will take time to develop into action as well?
    It's all very well having action plans and statements of intent but the Glasgow Police are the biggest sectarian organisation in Scotland and do **** all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    If you are going to start a new thread, please make it a creditable one and not full of downright lies.
    The Glasgow people are the friendliest in the world, we have been just been told this for near enough a fortnight, so no way would any of them stoop so low as to do the things you say they did.

'People make Glasgow', or so the badge that they handed out at the Games told us. If that's the case, Thank F... I'm from Edinburgh.

Not all Weegies are Vile huns or bhoys.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    It's all very well having action plans and statements of intent but the Glasgow Police are the biggest sectarian organisation in Scotland and do **** all about it.
    Indeed, I wasn't holding my breath!

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by THE WEEGE View Post
    Not all Weegies are Vile huns or bhoys.
    Some support Plastic Whistle

Some support Plastic Whistle
    Indeed or even >>>>>>>>>>

(whisper it ) Hibernian

Ach ... did anybody expect any different.

Given the number of current buns who failed to turn up it has to be questioned why the ones who did were allowed to occupy the seats closest to the away fans when there were thousands of empty seats further along the stand.

Hibs as a club should be taking comments from fans who were at the game last night on board with a view to approaching not only The Rangers but Police Glasgow .... sorry I mean Scotland. It would not be unreasonable for the club to ask The Rangers if they are prepared to publicly rebuke these idiots and to ask Police Scotland why it is that away fans can be treated this way with little or nothing being done about it.

Its time that this stuff was nipped in the bud ....... That club got its self destroyed off the pitch and their fans ( who call it the same club ) are lucky they still have a club to support. Now is the time to look at their conduct on the terraces and as far as I'm concerned that should begin with clubs like us making it clear that physical abuse of our supporters at their houfin' dump will no longer be tolerated.

Nazi salutes and Israeli flags... Bigots just to be idiots...

Haven't missed them one bit !

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    There was a time that depending on which school you went to decided what station you would be posted to.

Coming out of the ground one day a fat mutant wearing a Rangers scarf was shouting and swearing at the Hibs support calling everyone Fenian *******s. I asked a cop on horseback if he was going to do anything about it. His response "**** Off back to Edinburgh if you don't like it"

Every single away supporter at the cess pit will have similar tails to tell as per this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Ach ... did anybody expect any different.

Given the number of current buns who failed to turn up it has to be questioned why the ones who did were allowed to occupy the seats closest to the away fans when there were thousands of empty seats further along the stand.

Hibs as a club should be taking comments from fans who were at the game last night on board with a view to approaching not only The Rangers but Police Glasgow .... sorry I mean Scotland. It would not be unreasonable for the club to ask The Rangers if they are prepared to publicly rebuke these idiots and to ask Police Scotland why it is that away fans can be treated this way with little or nothing being done about it.

Its time that this stuff was nipped in the bud ....... That club got its self destroyed off the pitch and their fans ( who call it the same club ) are lucky they still have a club to support. Now is the time to look at their conduct on the terraces and as far as I'm concerned that should begin with clubs like us making it clear that physical abuse of our supporters at their houfin' dump will no longer be tolerated.
    Absolutely spot on.

I've not been to Ibrox for a while and it's mainly down to their supporters and the lack of Police action. I suggest that next time you tell a policeman that you are being abused and he shrugs his shoulders or asks "what can I do about it", that you ask him for his name and number so that you can write to the chief constable as he clearly isn't cut out to be a policeman.

Assuming that you don't get huckled out of the stadium, it may just spur him into some action.