hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by yankyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By lacking that edge and creativity in the final 3rd. An issue which Alan Stubbs will, I'm sure, address.
    Yep, that's what I mean by putting the ball in the back of the net mate.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    Yep, that's what I mean by putting the ball in the back of the net mate.
    Point taken

This thread really warms the cockles for me. It's been doom and gloom for a good while and I was genuinely impressed how we got on at Castle Grey Skull. Stubbs has obviously imprinted some knowledge and coherent tactics to these players. When he signs a proper finisher or two we've got to have a chance.
    I also had it confirmed to me. Super Ally is anything but these days. He is not and never will be a football manager. Merely topping up his pension in his last season at Ibrox ?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastHibby View Post
    This thread really warms the cockles for me. It's been doom and gloom for a good while and I was genuinely impressed how we got on at Castle Grey Skull. Stubbs has obviously imprinted some knowledge and coherent tactics to these players. When he signs a proper finisher or two we've got to have a chance.
    I also had it confirmed to me. Super Ally is anything but these days. He is not and never will be a football manager. Merely topping up his pension in his last season at Ibrox ?
    Pick think any striker coming in will be another young loan player and if that's the case he needs to be better than Cummings as no point in giving him a three year deal and not playing him .But if current strikers don't start scoring in next two league games Stubbs will have a decision to make about where his priority is to strengthen .