hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Jose (NHC)

Jose (NHC)

Is it just me, or is there an ulterier motive for this statement? I.E. a fantastic attempt at causing unrest within one of your main rivals' dressing rooms when the new season is fast approaching?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28498546

2. Log in to remove the advert

Bitter because shaw chose united although what he says seems fair enough.

There is a loaded aspect to everything that mourinho says. I used to enjoy his banter but he gets on my wick a bit now.

Mourinho can be a bit of a d1ck* but I actually kinda agree with him on this. A 19 year old on 100k per week! The world has officially gone mad.

Dear Admins: Apologies if he posts on here. Please do not give me another warning, thanks
    Last edited by Keith_M; 26-07-2014 at 02:07 PM. Reason: typo

Not really the right thread but I see that Southampton are close to puling in another £36m quid for Lovren (Liverpool) and Chalmbers (Arsenal). Add in Shaw, Lalana, Lambert and that's the best part of £100m.

£100m!!!!, plus the money they'll get from SKY...absolutely scary money

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really the right thread but I see that Southampton are close to puling in another £36m quid for Lovren (Liverpool) and Chalmbers (Arsenal). Add in Shaw, Lalana, Lambert and that's the best part of £100m.

£100m!!!!, plus the money they'll get from SKY...absolutely scary money
    They've practically sold their entire first team! Relegation this season I think.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Mourinho is a complete wind up merchant who really is just best ignored by anyone involved in football. Wonder how much Torres is earning and if Jose thinks that's good value...

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    They've practically sold their entire first team! Relegation this season I think.

Shneiderlin too Arsenal if they don't get Khedira.

I think he's right. Not in the sense that his wages would have killed Chelsea, but in the sense that they are far too high for a 19 year old. Personally, I think he's vastly over-priced for someone who's still relatively unproven, transfer fee and wages.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    He needs to have a look at his own wage costs What a dick!

Mourinho is just boring now. A few years back he was quite funny but now it's just predictable.

I don't understand how the Spanish and Italian media worked him out so quickly yet 10 years or so after he 1st arrived in Britain our media still just about reach orgasm every time he speaks.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

I love Mourinho, same mind game mould as Sir Alex, that is 100% a mind game comment. Clearly a few of the Chelsea lads are close pals with a few of the Utd lads and this will have cropped up in conversation at training one day in the Chelsea camp. Mourinho is an absolute master at it. Whether this one works or not is anybody's guess, but it might make a few of the Utd players nod along in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Exile View Post
    I love Mourinho, same mind game mould as Sir Alex, that is 100% a mind game comment. Clearly a few of the Chelsea lads are close pals with a few of the Utd lads and this will have cropped up in conversation at training one day in the Chelsea camp. Mourinho is an absolute master at it. Whether this one works or not is anybody's guess, but it might make a few of the Utd players nod along in agreement.
    Is he? I disagree now he's become so predictable and boring that I doubt his ramblings have any effect on the opposition, like us on here most probably just roll their eyes and think nice try but we sussed you out years ago!

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Age is irrelevant. He's established himself as an EPL regular, he's played at a World Cup, he's moved for huge money and he's going to be Utd's first choice left back next season. He therefore deserves a decent wage. Wonder how much Oscar was on per week at Chelsea as a 20 yr old?

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    Age is irrelevant. He's established himself as an EPL regular, he's played at a World Cup, he's moved for huge money and he's going to be Utd's first choice left back next season. He therefore deserves a decent wage. Wonder how much Oscar was on per week at Chelsea as a 20 yr old?
    I would be astounded if welbeck/jones/smalling, let alone some even more senior Man U players are on £100k. Think that was the point mourhino was trying to make.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coco22 View Post
    Bitter because shaw chose united although what he says seems fair enough.

There is a loaded aspect to everything that mourinho says. I used to enjoy his banter but he gets on my wick a bit now.

Of course he's at it, but Luke Shaw now the best paid teenager in the world? WTF?

First Team Breakthrough Scònaldò's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    According to a few sites, Oscar was on around £40k in 12/13.

First Team Breakthrough Scònaldò's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    He needs to have a look at his own wage costs What a dick!
    Your just still angry that he played a pivotal role in ruining your chances of a title last season

Quote Originally Posted by Scònaldò View Post
    Your just still angry that he played a pivotal role in ruining your chances of a title last season
    That was Gerrard and I've forgiven him

Jose Mourinho and his Chelsea team are people that only their own mothers, and their own supporters could love. Can't stand the wee p****.
    Last edited by emerald green; 26-07-2014 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Typo