hibs.net Messageboard

Well Done Rodney !

You may not be able to pick a manager, but I think you may have just struck lucky on a CEO. Ms Dempster sounds like she might do the job. She deffo decided that Tel was going. She sounds like she takes no **** and speaks with real confidence. She comes across very well in her interviews and sounds like she has a plan. She's not been in long but i liked the cut ay her jib !

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by gillythehibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You may not be able to pick a manager, but I think you may have just struck lucky on a CEO. Ms Dempster sounds like she might do the job. She deffo decided that Tel was going. She sounds like she takes no **** and speaks with real confidence. She comes across very well in her interviews and sounds like she has a plan. She's not been in long but i liked the cut ay her jib !
    Absolutely spot on! She has given me real hope that positive change is on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by johncrobertson@ View Post
    absolutely spot on! She has given me real hope that positive change is on the way!

and that goes to show you how clueless he was at the playing side of things

petrie out

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Good luck to LD. However the Brocken Spectre is there over her shoulder, so I'll wait till say, December and judge her on results off & on the field.

It's worth remembering that every duffer that has been at Hibs over the 7 years of famine has talked the talk.
    Let's have no more of 'what we're going to do'. Let's see it on the park for once .... and crow afterwards.

im sure it wont be long until rodney ruins the womans career , he's got a great track record

Shes started well and I love the way she speaks with regards to us however I can't help but think sacking Butcher is a self preservation exercise by Petrie, its definitely the right move but I just think its a final throw of the dice by Hot Rod

First Team Breakthrough StokePogesHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmegged View Post
    Shes started well and I love the way she speaks with regards to us however I can't help but think sacking Butcher is a self preservation exercise by Petrie, its definitely the right move but I just think its a final throw of the dice by Hot Rod
    She has proved in less than a week that she has the Communication skills, commercial acumen, football track record and decisiveness to let STF know that he does not need Rod Petrie any more. Clean slate for Leeann & get her a proper non-exec Chairman.

First Team Breakthrough StokePogesHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmegged View Post
    She has proved in less than a week that she has the Communication skills, commercial acumen, football track record and decisiveness to let STF know that he does not need Rod Petrie any more. Clean slate for Leeann & get her a proper non-exec Chairman.

@hibs.net private member Salisbury Hibby's Avatar
    I'm not sure she's proven anything yet. Let's see what happens, eh? I want her to be a success but there's a long way to go.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk