hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: 26th July

26th July

The season starts on the 26th July, can we honestly get a team together to challenge for the League, a manager in place and will Petrie allow LA to spend the money . There is no doubt Petrie is still in charge, anyone who thinks LA is in charge only has to look at yesterday, Petrie and LA met Butcher, if LA is in total control why was he there . PETRIE OUT

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SKIPSTER07
    Hes chairman for christs sake. This is getting ridiculous. Until he moves on should he hide away in the shadows avoiding all human contact. Whos LA ?

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WestStandMoaner View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The season starts on the 26th July, can we honestly get a team together to challenge for the League, a manager in place and will Petrie allow LA to spend the money . There is no doubt Petrie is still in charge, anyone who thinks LA is in charge only has to look at yesterday, Petrie and LA met Butcher, if LA is in total control why was he there . PETRIE OUT
    There is no doubt, other than the CEOs statement.

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar
    I think you can sign players on on the day of a game in this league can't you?

Quote Originally Posted by skipster7 View Post
    hes chairman for christs sake. This is getting ridiculous. Until he moves on should he hide away in the shadows avoiding all human contact. Whos la ?
    yes i like your thinking

I assume you mean LD.

If not, who's LA?

The season starts on the 26th July, can we honestly get a team together to challenge for the League, a manager in place....
    IMHO, yes, that is possible

There is no doubt Petrie is still in charge, anyone who thinks (LD) is in charge only has to look at yesterday, Petrie and LA met Butcher, if (LD) is in total control why was he there . PETRIE OUT

Actually, there is a lot of doubt that Petrie is still in charge.

The fact that he was at the meeting is not in itself an indicator that he's still making the major decisions. I want him gone as well, as the doubt will remain in people's minds that he IS influencing decisions, but you don't know for a fact that Dempster doesn't have autonomy.

I actually feel we should give her the benefit of the doubt.

@hibs.net private member
    IF Petrie does the decent thing and leaves and we get the correct management team in quickly, there is a great opportunity for a new management team to get a good squad together by then.

if these 3 key points come to fruition then I suspect we will get a new unity amongst the support and can see a 12-14k support turning up for our first home game

Point 1 is key to all of this and to me this will not happen.

I hope I'm wrong but his arrogance and ego will have him still chairman and still needing to get the headlines