5 5.49%
  • considering asking for refund

8 8.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whoosh.
    Sorry, I was joking after reading your post saying that you wanted to replace Butcher. A very poor joke, no offence meant.
    No offence taken,we are prepared to leave our money in the football club ,but rod Petrie must go,along with butcher,malpas and the talent scout?,did he recommend the January loan deals,

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Not wanting an argument mate I thought I had missed something as you said quite a few, the poll on this thread bears out what I thought, no one is really interested in a refund and certainly not sufficient numbers to be worried about.
    Sorry bud, but my worry is that 13% of our "die hard" fans are considering asking for a refund. That sort of reduction in income is not something that Hibernian can afford. If that is something that happens across the board we are looking at a reduction in income of about 400k. This will impact the level of player we can buy and ultimately whether we get promoted at the first time of asking.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiethedog View Post
    Sorry bud, but my worry is that 13% of our "die hard" fans are considering asking for a refund. That sort of reduction in income is not something that Hibernian can afford. If that is something that happens across the board we are looking at a reduction in income of about 400k. This will impact the level of player we can buy and ultimately whether we get promoted at the first time of asking.
    I share your concern and I apologise for being pedantic but 13% of the fans that voted in this poll is not 13% of the Hibs support so your figures might be a little off with that in mind
    This is how it feels

13% of the guys I know are considering buying a Ferrari. Sales are going to go through the roof.
    Last edited by marinello59; 07-06-2014 at 09:02 PM.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

I get your point but I don't think you can equate 13% on .net to being 13% of our die hard fans, remember this is only people that have already renewed not our whole ST base.

Testimonial Due
    I am sure if you scour about in all the negativity and faux rage in some of the threads you will see it cropping up. Whether they are hibbys or undercover yam fuds is a different matter.
    That Straw Man is some so-called fan. We're better off without so-called fans like him

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I share your concern and I apologise for being pedantic but 13% of the fans that voted in this poll is not 13% of the Hibs support so your figures might be a little off with that in mind
    You are of course correct and I hope it is wrong and that the numbers asking for a refund are miniscule and that our crowds and season ticket holders increase but hand on heart do you think that will happen ?
    If the figures given at the protest today are correct and that we currently only have 2500 season ticket holders then that is a real worry.

I get your point but I don't think you can equate 13% on .net to being 13% of our die hard fans, remember this is only people that have already renewed not our whole ST base.
    True.

You are of course correct and I hope it is wrong and that the numbers asking for a refund are miniscule and that our crowds and season ticket holders increase but hand on heart do you think that will happen ?
    If the figures given at the protest today are correct and that we currently only have 2500 season ticket holders then that is a real worry.
    Obviously the Petrie thing will stop sales to an extent but I also think it depends on the signings we make
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Surely people who spend more time on message boards and taking part in polls like this are those who feel more strongly about the club though, and would be less likely to want a refund. (Guesswork obviously).

13% seems a realistic, and worrying, figure. Hopefully those in that boat shall be convinced to reconsider their stance through the positive vibes starting to come from the club.
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member
    I renewed early on too, with the cup top up. Don't want or expect a refund.
    Having as big a player budget as possible is more important than getting a few quid back. Just hope we have a competent manager in place to spend the money wisely.

@hibs.net private member Hibby_Paul's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A
    Last edited by Hibby_Paul; 07-06-2014 at 11:07 PM.

My dad mentioned about getting a refund. Don't know if he still is but he may as well for me to save some funds.

I'm not willing to fail more exams just so I can make it down for Hibs v Dumbarton etc. Put Hibs 1st way too many times the last few years with no reward.