hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeann Dempster

'S' Form

Leeann Dempster

I, for one, am really optimistic about what she brings to the club. I this she will encourage spending on transfers and within the club. And (from what I hear, she secured the biggest sponsorship we have ever had). As well as talking a good game, she seems to be delivering. Onwards and upwards in my eyes!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by SDavey1992 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I, for one, am really optimistic about what she brings to the club. I this she will encourage spending on transfers and within the club. And (from what I hear, she secured the biggest sponsorship we have ever had). As well as talking a good game, she seems to be delivering. Onwards and upwards in my eyes!!!
    Spending money on transfers? Didn't hear that bit. Didn't even realise she secured the biggest sponsorship either.

All the talk of changes, I personally just really want to see what they are. Very excited about what she will bring to the football club. She seems like she will have high standards and not take any ****

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    I welcome her as a breath of fresh air at the club but she can't be given credit for the sponsorship deals announced, these would have been in the final stages of negotiation before she arrived

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LancsHibs View Post
    I welcome her as a breath of fresh air at the club but she can't be given credit for the sponsorship deals announced, these would have been in the final stages of negotiation before she arrived

Quote Originally Posted by LancsHibs View Post
    So we can give Petrie credit for this, he's the man
    ...... I'll get my coat

No chance this is the biggest sponsor we have ever had. We got 1 million from Whyte & McKay for 5 years at one point. This is probably less than half of that.

Think everyone is getting a little bit over excited. Nothing of note has happened yet. All we really know so far is that she gives a good interview.
    Improved performances on the pitch is all that matters.
    With Butcher still in post that is unlikely to happen.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    She's gave me more optimism in the last 5 days that Scrooge has gave me in the last 10 years.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Left by mutual consent!
    Think I'll wait until I see what happens on the pitch before I get too excited - all her positive-talk could just be a re-hash of the '5 year plan' with boobs !

First Team Breakthrough Green Blood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Think everyone is getting a little bit over excited. Nothing of note has happened yet. All we really know so far is that she gives a good interview.
    Improved performances on the pitch is all that matters.
    With Butcher still in post that is unlikely to happen.

Once, many years ago my butcher used to serve me prime steak garnished with quality sauces and extras with memorable names like cropley,gordon,o'rourke & sauzee!!

Over the years its sad how standards have dropped to such an extent that the current butcher serves us with offal such as tripe,craig,kidney,liver,whatmore,haynes and many more that are instantly forgotten!!!!!!!! This club is rotten to the core and standards are so low to be wiped aff yer feet like dog ****! We can't be saved now, as with the Titanic the unsinkable have sunk its heartbreaking to see a club rich in many things... first uk club in europe/one of the first clubs with floodlights and undersoil heating/first club in the Uk with shirt sponsorship at dog **** level. Never thought it would come to this, nothing or nobody will save our club now!

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blood View Post
    Once, many years ago my butcher used to serve me prime steak garnished with quality sauces and extras with memorable names like cropley,gordon,o'rourke & sauzee!!

Over the years its sad how standards have dropped to such an extent that the current butcher serves us with offal such as tripe,craig,kidney,liver,whatmore,haynes and many more that are instantly forgotten!!!!!!!! This club is rotten to the core and standards are so low to be wiped aff yer feet like dog ****! We can't be saved now, as with the Titanic the unsinkable have sunk its heartbreaking to see a club rich in many things... first uk club in europe/one of the first clubs with floodlights and undersoil heating/first club in the Uk with shirt sponsorship at dog **** level. Never thought it would come to this, nothing or nobody will save our club now!
    Absolute bollocks from start to finish. Nae offence likes.

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    What is, that pathetic display of supposed "management", or the excuses served up in defending it?

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Absolutely agree, that was a load of yam nonsense. Her interview was very impressive. She wants to shape the club from top to bottom, so long as there is a direct pattern that is sustainable in place. Also, the naming rights, plus the new shirt sponser WILL be more than the 'mega-bucks' that we had at white and McKay... Plus, I am in total belief that she will have total control, she wouldn't have left Motherwell of she didn't.

the mild mannered janitor Last Minute's Avatar
    Leeann said she would listen to the fans, let's tell her then, we want Collins back, let's then see if Petrie has nothing to do with her decisions .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Minute View Post
    Leeann said she would listen to the fans, let's tell her then, we want Collins back, let's then see if Petrie has nothing to do with her decisions .

I'd be quite happy with Collins back but pretty sure not everyone feels that way.

He's also about to be appointed assistant at Celtic.

Do we want Collins back?
    The fans views will be considered when decisions are made but strong leaders will make the right decision rather than the popular one. For that reason I would suggest that your post doesn't really make sense.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar

I don't want Collins back, I take it I am not part of the collective "we".

Left by mutual consent!
    People wanting Collins back? He's just went to Shrewsbury...

Left by mutual consent!
    No where near biggest deal and deal done before she joined. Sponsor has an executive season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by ionahibby View Post
    So we can give Petrie credit for this, he's the man
    ...... I'll get my coat
    She's been here 2 minutes and already being hailed as the Messiah. Butcher and his crew got a similar welcome 6 months ago, before he'd done anything. Now look where we are.

Maybe we can just set the bar a bit higher than a nice email to a Hibs fan as a measure of success for our new CEO. She will be judged by the key decisions she needs to make for the club - Petrie, Butcher, players, targets, performances on the park....

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    She's been here 2 minutes and already being hailed as the Messiah. Butcher and his crew got a similar welcome 6 months ago, before he'd done anything. Now look where we are.

Maybe we can just set the bar a bit higher than a nice email to a Hibs fan as a measure of success for our new CEO. She will be judged by the key decisions she needs to make for the club - Petrie, Butcher, players, targets, performances on the park....
    Correct. Not like hibs fans to be easily impressed. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.

She never got the new sponsorship deals it was Russell Davies (think that's his name) who from what's been posted by others elsewhere has worked very very hard to get them both in place. Also not sure it's our biggest deal but any deal that benefits the club under the current circumstances is a bonus!!

She will be judged by the key decisions she needs to make for the club - Petrie, Butcher, players, targets, performances on the park....
    Which is exactly what she has said herself.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    People wanting Collins back? He's just went to Shrewsbury...
    :-)

FWIW I don't want John Collins back at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Which is exactly what she has said herself.
    At least she has come out and said this. She has communicated more in just under a week than the whole of Petries tenure at the club.

Hopefully the dawn of a new era which has started well so far - from the top. Just need Petrie to GTF and then sort out what's happening on the playing side.

LD has stated that she wants or it's the clubs aim for automatic promotion so the pressure is on to get the players in to do this.

Dempster said she would listen. She didn't say that she's bow down to every crackpot demand.

Totally agree. I'm on side so far but if she has the power to get rid of Butcher and chooses not to, I'm not interested in another word she says.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Totally agree. I'm on side so far but if she has the power to get rid of Butcher and chooses not to, I'm not interested in another word she says.
    So your onside as long as she does whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    So your onside as long as she does whatever you want.
    Talk is cheap but she's not had a chance to do anything else yet and she's trying hard to be approachable, so of course I'm on side. Everyone wants her to do well. But as others have said it's actions and decisions that count - the big one for me is Butcher.