hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hibs for sale!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Geez, more yam fuderry! Its so difficult to read the main board at the moment! I wish these yams would just do one cos they aint fooling anyone!
    Lolol! ..."yam"

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular gorgie greens's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibbystew7
    Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    What happens if this is true, we get new rich American owners but one of their stipulations is that Petrie stays?!

Just being a dick :)
    The thing that gets me is before i left Edinburgh to head down here i have been in the company of both Malcolm McPherson and Kenny Mclean and know that they know each other quite well so why would Kenny get involved in the get Petrie out if he knew about the investor from the states unless he was trying to pressure STF in to making a decision as he felt it had been dragging on a bit too long and fears the investor may look else where,

Testimonial Due
    I heard Bill Gates used to have a season ticket in east terracing
    Last edited by HFC93; 02-06-2014 at 12:10 AM.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    I heard this was a Hibs forum?

Possibly may be guff. Highly likely it will be but mocking your own club, indirectly or otherwise is not helping matters.

I'll give you a figure, 95% of fans that have taken the **** out of this thread are 100% behind getting Petrie out without a tangible idea of what comes next. We all agree on Petrie leaving but slagging club and making silly jokes constantly is more tiresome than these likely yam threads.

Way I see it, if it is posted by a Hearts fan - imagine the hilarity as multiple Hibs fans reply "Why the hell would they invest in us?", "Why would they invest in us and not other teams?". If we, as the fans, can't answer these questions, no investor will want to come near us. If we, as fans, can have some justification for investing then we may entice someone.

Positivity breeds positivity. Negativity breeds negativity. "Hibs are a dangerous club to work for" Charlie Reid said. Who can blame him, eh?

@hibs.net private member Macaroon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Or will he get Rod to say My Fault?
    Would have to look out the Flags and Banners if that happened. Don't Tell Everyone though.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    I heard this was a Hibs forum?

Possibly may be guff. Highly likely it will be but mocking your own club, indirectly or otherwise is not helping matters.

I'll give you a figure, 95% of fans that have taken the **** out of this thread are 100% behind getting Petrie out without a tangible idea of what comes next. We all agree on Petrie leaving but slagging club and making silly jokes constantly is more tiresome than these likely yam threads.

Way I see it, if it is posted by a Hearts fan - imagine the hilarity as multiple Hibs fans reply "Why the hell would they invest in us?", "Why would they invest in us and not other teams?". If we, as the fans, can't answer these questions, no investor will want to come near us. If we, as fans, can have some justification for investing then we may entice someone.

Positivity breeds positivity. Negativity breeds negativity. "Hibs are a dangerous club to work for" Charlie Reid said. Who can blame him, eh?
    What was that figure again mate?

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenj.=] View Post
    What was that figure again mate?
    2 posts out of 388... fair bit away from the figure you mentioned - I'm not going to state it again because that'll cause the count to go up.

Left by mutual consent!
    2 posts out of 388... fair bit away from the figure you mentioned - I'm not going to state it again because that'll cause the count to go up.
    You better put one in soon or that 95% might drop.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    You better put one in soon or that 95% might drop.
    Don't even know what you are on about now. Probably suggesting that your claim still has some foundation and that I had better keep putting that figure out. Even doing this whilst presented with the facts...

Incidentally, I believe, just working on a hunch here, that you've now stated that figure more than me. Well done!

Left by mutual consent!
    Don't even know what you are on about now. Probably suggesting that your claim still has some foundation and that I had better keep putting that figure out. Even doing this whilst presented with the facts...

Incidentally, I believe, just working on a hunch here, that you've now stated that figure more than me. Well done!
    I believe you've taken this to heart a wee bit too much.

Go make yourself a cup of tea and read over my posts again once you've calmed down a touch.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    I believe you've taken this to heart a wee bit too much.

Go make yourself a cup of tea and read over my posts again once you've calmed down a touch.
    No. I don't take any thing on here to heart. Go on the wind up and be prepared to be wound up. Fair game really.

Everyone puts their own drivel on here and because of being behind keyboard their is less thought put into it. Each to their own. Don't be misled by my posts though, I'm 100% unaffected by your comments or any other on here.

All said and done, have a good night.

Left by mutual consent!
    No. I don't take any thing on here to heart. Go on the wind up and be prepared to be wound up. Fair game really.

Everyone puts their own drivel on here and because of being behind keyboard their is less thought put into it. Each to their own. Don't be misled by my posts though, I'm 100% unaffected by your comments or any other on here.

All said and done, have a good night.
    I wasn't winding anybody up?

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    I wasn't winding anybody up?
    Matter of opinion and as I said we all post our drivel. I'd imagine if I told you to calm down and have a wee cup of tea, that'd be the done thing?

Honestly who cares? You said id taken stuff to heart when I hadn't and said 95% of my posts mention 95% when that was clearly not true. Whether you're trying to entertain the masses or on a windup, who cares? Silly posts are stupid and like many you've posted tonight, this one I'm sending is silly and stupid. Who cares though? I post my drivel, you post yours.

Left by mutual consent!
    Matter of opinion and as I said we all post our drivel. I'd imagine if I told you to calm down and have a wee cup of tea, that'd be the done thing?

Honestly who cares? You said id taken stuff to heart when I hadn't and said 95% of my posts mention 95% when that was clearly not true. Whether you're trying to entertain the masses or on a windup, who cares? Silly posts are stupid and like many you've posted tonight, this one I'm sending is silly and stupid. Who cares though? I post my drivel, you post yours.
    I'm sorry I wound you up. It wasn't my intention.