hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: How much

@hibs.net private member hibeesjoe's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: catcabbage

How much

Worst day for years yesterday. How much will hibs need to spend to get back up though. I think it really is time to spend some money and if that puts us in even more debt then so be it. We need good players in which will cost and also let a lot of players go which will probably cost even more, but it's something hibs should be doing if there serious about getting out the championship. The biscuit tin mentality has got us where we are.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hibeesjoe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Worst day for years yesterday. How much will hibs need to spend to get back up though. I think it really is time to spend some money and if that puts us in even more debt then so be it. We need good players in which will cost and also let a lot of players go which will probably cost even more, but it's something hibs should be doing if there serious about getting out the championship. The biscuit tin mentality has got us where we are.

Agree....this is surely the time to speculate to get us out of this situation first time.....if not I fear for the future.

Left by mutual consent!
    Let's spend some money and if we go into admin so be it. You just get away with it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeesjoe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, needs to be some kind of financial input by the powers that be to ensure we get up first time. Chances are, at least 1 of the Edinburgh teams will be in the Championship for more than 1 season. It simply cannot be us!