hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Marsella as GK Coach.

@dvehendo: When you replace a top quality GK coach with one whose nickname is Chicken Tikka Marsella, u are asking for trouble.

I see a few of the young boys in the Under 20's/EoS team are all agreeing to this.

Thoughs?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Thoughts are:

I didnt hear any complaints from Inverness

EVERY manager/coach we have its moan.whine/moan

Training is boring.....not up to date...hes crap...we work too hard....boo hoo hoo

**** OFF. The playing staff are a bunch of primadona waste of space losers

Thats my thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thoughts are:

I didnt hear any complaints from Inverness

EVERY manager/coach we have its moan.whine/moan

Training is boring.....not up to date...hes crap...we work too hard....boo hoo hoo

**** OFF. The playing staff are a bunch of primadona waste of space losers

Thats my thoughts.

Wonder why ICT did better than us? Because their players did what they were asked to do without greeting about it to every man and his dug.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Gamer IDs

4 points over a few months is all we needed (or to score 1/not concede 2 to a championship side, at home over 90mins)

You shouldnt even need a manager to achieve that

Regardless how bad Butcher has been, the playing staff are entirely to blame. They thew in the towel months ago

Disgrace to the profession

4 points over a few months is all we needed (or to score 1/not concede 2 to a championship side, at home over 90mins)

Regardless how bad Butcher has been, the playing staff are entirely to blame. They thew in the towel months ago

The players have to do what the manager tells them or they get hooked/dropped. I'm sure left to their own devices they would have summoned up the will to get those 4 points.

Left by mutual consent!

Butchers tactics cost us the game

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The players have to do what the manager tells them or they get hooked/dropped. I'm sure left to their own devices they would have summoned up the will to get those 4 points.
    I dont believe that all all. I cant believe the players so rigidly follow the managers instructions

For me this is pretty much all on them

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Aaaw poor Terry, the players don't listen to me boo hoo. If yesterday's tactics are anything to go by I don't blame them. Let's invite pressure on ourselves by taking off a striker and put on a holding midfielder, leaving only a young laddie who was blowing through his erse up front on his own. Then when we lose the inevitable equaliser we are left holding on for penalties.

And now we're hearing he's going with youth next season. The same youth he gave little opportunity to this season.

Coaching Staff
    Watch Marsella pre game and during it - sits there like a disinterested fat mess.

Actually personifies our club - a big, fat mess !

As for ex staff criticising the club it's a bit rich really - it's been a collective and cumulative catastrophe - nothing they did brought success so they I'm afraid should clamp it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weir7 View Post
    Butchers tactics cost us the game
    What tactics we were reduced to running about like headless chickens chasing shadows No one else would have brought on Harris after Wednesday nights performance but T B did realised it was a mistake subbed him and denied us that extra pair of fresh legs that might have made the difference when trying to defend in extra time .
    Any brief appearance by OTJ has added nothing but he comes on and ambles about .

Make no mistake this was one of the most inept performances of The season the lack of confidence was palpable ,it was as if mentally they had resigned themselves to defeat and after the first goal set up for them by Mcgiverns casualness and Nelson being worn out and turned too easily by an overweight 36 year old you could off written the script .
    Against Motherwell in the three three game we lost a similar late goal ,all we had to do was pass it to players in green ,keep it simple along the back four and back to Williams but nobody wanted the ball and we resort to hoofing it away right back to them so they can start another attack .
    We were outplayed by a team who believed and who were committed and played to their strengths and our weakness because they had a manager who clearly understands tactics.

I can accept getting beat by the better team,
    what I find hard to accept was the way we meekly capitulated for most of the game We didn't even have a 15 minute spell in the whole game when we were on top and unlucky not to score .

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post
    Aaaw poor Terry, the players don't listen to me boo hoo. If yesterday's tactics are anything to go by I don't blame them. Let's invite pressure on ourselves by taking off a striker and put on a holding midfielder, leaving only a young laddie who was blowing through his erse up front on his own. Then when we lose the inevitable equaliser we are left holding on for penalties.

And now we're hearing he's going with youth next season. The same youth he gave little opportunity to this season.
    Thats my point - whether they listen or not - collectively they SHOULD have had enough about them to pick up a couple of wins over 2 months

Even if lacking in quality, determination and drive in that league would see you pick up a few wins (see Hearts)

Based on that, blame is solely at the players doors for, AGAIN, throwing the toys out the pram

At least 2 managers have uttered words to the effect that the Hibs players don't listen.

There is something poisonous at both the club and in the dressing room that runs far deeper than Butcher and have transferred between different sets of players.

I'm not excusing Butcher, he has to take a huge share of the responsibility, but we have a shower of prima donna losers as players who have rocked up at ER expecting a bit of the good life. They saw off one manager and tried to, and may yet, see of another.

Conplete clear out required, no more cosmetic changes. Weed out every last ersehole in that dressing room who isn't willing to run through walls for the manager and fans.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    I can accept getting beat by the better team,
    what I find hard to accept was the way we meekly capitulated for most of the game We didn't even have a 15 minute spell in the whole game when we were on top and unlucky not to score .
    We were actually fortunate not to loose the whole tie over the 90mins

We also had a very fortunate decision in our favour, where McGivern should have been sent off for a last man foul on Scotland

We had no leaders out there at all

Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post

Going with youth because we are skint , but based on how he has miss managed Harris and played Stanton week in week out when he needed a rest you couldn't trust T B to motivate them and coach them properly .Some of the under 20 s players must be wondering why they couldn't even get on the bench the past few months .

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    At least 2 managers have uttered words to the effect that the Hibs players don't listen.

There is something poisonous at both the club and in the dressing room that runs far deeper than Butcher and have transferred between different sets of players.

I'm not excusing Butcher, he has to take a huge share of the responsibility, but we have a shower of prima donna losers as players who have rocked up at ER expecting a bit of the good life. They saw off one manager and tried to, and may yet, see of another.

Conplete clear out required, no more cosmetic changes. Weed out every last ersehole in that dressing room who isn't willing to run through walls for the manager and fans.
    :

The players could have stepped up at any point to make a difference, but they didn't. They hid, they shat it, and they sent us down.

Butcher is culpable, as is Petrie, but the players are as much the villains of this piece as those two.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    :

The players could have stepped up at any point to make a difference, but they didn't. They hid, they shat it, and they sent us down.

Butcher is culpable, as is Petrie, but the players are as much the villains of this piece as those two.
    Michael Nelson v Jason Scotland - boy versus man both times completely turned and lost him, both punished severely. McGivern's 'pass' for the first - you rarely see that in Junior football let alone top flight. Scotland would have been a great addition to the squad, especially for the likes of Cummings and Caldwell. He's still a talented boy.

One thing that often puzzles me about Hibs players is that they lose the ball more under no pressure than they do when players harry them - watch both games and you'll see what I mean matty. McGivern being the worst culprit for me in recent weeks.

I would say that this is just an ex employee being bitter.... What does concern me is the players replying and retweeting

First Team Breakthrough
    :

None more so than Captain Craig. I've been watching this great Club since the mid 60"s and he is without any doubt the worst choice ever to have worn the armband............... my memory is not what it was so please correct me if i've missed someone out!

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post
    I would say that this is just an ex employee being bitter.... What does concern me is the players replying and retweeting
    Which players?

Which players?
    Jay Doyle and Dougie Horne both replied.

Doyle said something along the lines of 'I think I took more sessions than he did'. Horne just agreed I think.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Left by mutual consent!
    Which players?
    Clancy too.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Watch Marsella pre game and during it - sits there like a disinterested fat mess.

Actually personifies our club - a big, fat mess !

As for ex staff criticising the club it's a bit rich really - it's been a collective and cumulative catastrophe - nothing they did brought success so they I'm afraid should clamp it.
    Build up to last derby grabbing Collins telling him hes sh*** and waste if a wage.

Great coaching that. NOT

Left by mutual consent!
    Build up to last derby grabbing Collins telling him hes sh*** and waste if a wage.

Great coaching that. NOT
    Did he really say that?

Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Clancy too.
    I'd ignore rent a gob Tim.

If he was as good at football as he is at having an opinion on everything he would be world class.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Did he really say that?
    Yes from what players and staff witnessed. . Physical grabbed him. Standard butcher tactics. Every one is shtie apary from him and fatso and back pass

People wonder why team is a shambles.

Left by mutual consent!
    I'd ignore rent a gob Tim.

If he was as good at football as he is at having an opinion on everything he would be world class.
    Because he tells the truth. People need to man up. Club is a shambles because Clancy not at hibs dont make his opinion less valid.

Because he tells the truth. People need to man up. Club is a shambles because Clancy not at hibs dont make his opinion less valid.
    Clancy had his chance at Hibs and after a promising start he was ****ing murder. That performance he produced in the semi final v Falkirk was one of the worst I've seen from a Hibs player.

We paid him a wage for months whilst he contributed nothing. He can **** off and do one as much as any of the rest of our players over the last few years as far as I'm concerned.

Left by mutual consent!
    Clancy had his chance at Hibs and after a promising start he was ****ing murder. That performance he produced in the semi final v Falkirk was one of the worst I've seen from a Hibs player.

We paid him a wage for months whilst he contributed nothing. He can **** off and do one as much as any of the rest of our players over the last few years as far as I'm concerned.
    He wasn't fit. Good enough at mMotherwell to finish secind or third

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Nelson was good enough at Killie to win the Scottish Cup. But that doesnt mean **** all either.

Clancy is a prick. And he's *****. And he can **** right off.

He was never fit. Hibs provided treatment and paid him a wage whilst getting nothing in return. Fair enough that's why contracts exist but he loves having pot shots at us.

He should shut the **** up and enjoy his latest 6 month holiday.

I don't care what he done at Motherwell or anywhere else. He comes across as a total gob*****.