hibs.net Messageboard

Bradley Donaldson

Where is he?

I refuse to beleive he is not better than Michael nelson, I watched him when they played rangers earlier in the season and was impressed but never been in the team? Understand he was injured for a while

2. Log in to remove the advert

Never mind him , we also had guy from arsenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    I'm surprised how Black and Baptie were never given a chance at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where is he?

I refuse to beleive he is not better than Michael nelson, I watched him when they played rangers earlier in the season and was impressed but never been in the team? Understand he was injured for a while
    Brad has been out injured for some time, he got an injection a few weeks back and hopefully can be fully fit for pre season.

Quote Originally Posted by oconnors_strip View Post
    Brad has been out injured for some time, he got an injection a few weeks back and hopefully can be fully fit for pre season.
    Is he expecting to be a big part of his plans do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by oconnors_strip View Post
    That's right, he doesn't know though if he is getting kept on. Hope he does his whole family are Hibs daft and he's a very good player who passes the ball well.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    one of the only slight positives I can think of in this situation is that the youth might get more of a shot next season with funds obviously dropping and hopefully a number of the first team being emptied, keeping my fingers crossed Brad gets a contract

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    That's right, he doesn't know though if he is getting kept on. Hope he does his whole family are Hibs daft and he's a very good player who passes the ball well.
    This "pass" thing you speak of...What's that?

Is he expecting to be a big part of his plans do you know?
    He doesn't know if he is in butchers plans, just like quite a few of the younger squad players. Think they will all find out in the next week or two

Coaching Staff
    TC, I know you are hurting buddy - but it's a 'no' from me regards BD - only players I want to see next season from the youths are Euan Smith, Max Todd, Deano Horribine, Andy Black and Ryan Baptie - Cody Mulhall I heard superb things about pre injury.

Brad just doesn't do it for me mate (footballing sense ) - sorry.

And hey - enough of your depressing pash four derbies, free tickets for you at Ibrox from KM, trips to Livi and Raith to shout abuse at jambos in the dug oot

More to life bud - still immense being a Hibee

This "pass" thing you speak of...What's that?
    I'm not 100% sure, I've heard that some real pros do this. I'm sure it's a myth though!!

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    TC, I know you are hurting buddy - but it's a 'no' from me regards BD - only players I want to see next season from the youths are Euan Smith, Max Todd, Deano Horribine, Andy Black and Ryan Baptie - Cody Mulhall I heard superb things about pre injury.

Brad just doesn't do it for me mate (footballing sense ) - sorry.

And hey - enough of your depressing pash four derbies, free tickets for you at Ibrox from KM, trips to Livi and Raith to shout abuse at jambos in the dug oot

More to life bud - still immense being a Hibee
    Thanks cool bud, everyone sees things different. I like Brad he's a good player IMO with a good attitude. If he does go I wish him all the best but hope he's here next season.

First Team Regular leithsansiro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    I'm surprised how Black and Baptie were never given a chance at fullback.
    Wait until next season. No point in putting youngsters into this team over the last few weeks when all the senior guys around them would have been short of confidence.

Coaching Staff
    Thanks cool bud, everyone sees things different. I like Brad he's a good player IMO with a good attitude. If he does go I wish him all the best but hope he's here next season.
    *** hope you still see Nelson is ***** though

Mate, Hibs have been through worse in my lifetime that is why I am a little less upset - I know however you are hurting, you're a passionate fan and I love your posts and your contributions........never lose the Hibs love affair......I tried years ago, it draws you back in as I said to Brooster a few weeks ago........it's IN THE BLOOD !!!

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    *** hope you still see Nelson is ***** though

Mate, Hibs have been through worse in my lifetime that is why I am a little less upset - I know however you are hurting, you're a passionate fan and I love your posts and your contributions........never lose the Hibs love affair......I tried years ago, it draws you back in as I said to Brooster a few weeks ago........it's IN THE BLOOD !!!
    Although I did say to Brooster I would never be back.....and that was rubbish went back next week