The one magic word everybody seems to have missed in that ill informed, ill timed and misguided statement was ............ "sustainable". The internationally recognised word for "we aint going to spend any money"

The same attitude as before. The attitude that stopped us signing a right and left back and Adam Rooney in January .... the attitude that has got us relegated. Saving that few bob has cost us possibly millions. Thats where "sustainable" gets you. Talk about false economy !!!

Never mind the money though: Hamilton ( congratulations ) moved the ball faster, better and more skillfully than Hibs yesterday .... they looked like a proper football team, we looked like a bunch of misfits who had never played together before and were utterly incapable of putting a move together. Never mind Butcher, its been like that at Easter Road for years. Two ageing players who cant buy a contract with bigger teams ( Boyd and Scotland ) have made mugs of our defence in the last two weeks.

If the whole attitude ( which includes selling the club and Petrie getting TF ) doesnt change and we dont get a new manager, we will not get anywhere next season ... sorry Terry I was willing to back you but the total inability of yourself and your coaching staff to get the team to play anything other than hit and hope football since January gives me no confidence that you can get this or another set of players to play the intelligent and expansive football Hamilton used yesterday to play us off the park.

The only hope I can see for us in the short term is league reconstruction and I'm away to post on that thread now

I have renewed my season ticket and will continue to support the club. But I have no right to judge or badger those who wont ...... I will however continue to spit out my considerable bile against the owners of our club for bringing it to ruin.

GGTTH ....... Thats our Hibees ... not the sad apology for a club that STF and RP think are the Hibees.