hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You do care mate.
    Actually your right. The fact I'm annoyed and posting about it shows I do care. No doubt I will go back but I think I'll pay at the gate this time. Petrie shouldn't be there and it's making us look like right idiots renewing.

Wish he'd just walk and can't get my head round why he won't?

2. Log in to remove the advert

me

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Kind of given up now especially with Farmer & Petrie still associated with the club. Spend so much money on Hibs but get f*** all in return!

I'll be back. If Hibs are playing I want to be there. The ****ers.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leggeto View Post
    I will with the kids,I know we're pish the now but we're no going to watch another team are we,Petrie will probably be gone and have to get back up at the first time of asking
    Will be back next season as I am a Hibernian supporter. Not happy with were we are and we have our fallings out and I stop going for a while but I love you hibs and always will do

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberSeven View Post
    Heartbroken and totally gutted tonight but yes, ill be back next season to support the club I love.

Huge HUGE changes are needed though, we can't carry on like this.
    Honestly mate, really ? And I'm not having a go as you are clearly hurting - but like the cup final, I'm far far far from heartbroken. It's football - christ I dropped my lad off tonight and stopped and thought 'there is literally more important things in life'.

Club is still there, fans always will be still there, 18,000 today showed there is a passion for Hibs despite us being a terrible side to watch. Im not heartbroken, I'm angry at Petrie and Sir Tom, but not heartbroken. I'm delighted that certain players will GTF and never ever darken Easter Road again not indeed play for a decent side again.

I'm also delighted that we will have 4 derbies, four games v The Rangers, cup games and hopefully a new manager sod going to Dingwall and Inverness on Boxing Day and midweek in February anyway

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Count me in. I'll be there.

First Team Breakthrough
    We'll all be back. It's Hibs and the love is unconditional.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Today's a total kick in the baws but next season could be more entertaining than being in the painfully predictable Premiership, which Celtc will undoubtedly piss all over again.

Rangers, Hearts, Falkirk, Raith Rovers, Livingston, Alloa, Cowdenbeath (local games, even if they don't necessarily get the juices flowing)...with those clubs in the Championship, there's absolutely no way there won't be some form of TV deal to keep revenue up, not to mention the decent gates we should still get from the games against The Rangers and Hearts.

I'm skeptical it won't be 2 seasons down in the Championship (just don't see us bouncing right back up) but if the rebuilding is done in the right way, it could be an interesting period in the club's history.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Left by mutual consent!
    You know what? **** it. Ill be back alright.

GGTTH

I often read Hibs.net but almost never post (apologies....).
    I will be back and in all probability the more they struggle the more often I will feel the need to go........(sigh)

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    I'll be back alright but if TB is still in charge and we're still playing fitba from the dark ages then I might even join in the protests myself.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've bought my ST but i'll be going no where near the place while Butcher is still there

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cauld Bovril View Post
    We'll all be back. It's Hibs and the love is unconditional.

I fully understand where you are coming from but put it this way, what you have said is music to Petrie and Farmer's ears. If it is so unconditional, why not just be in the championship with cheaper players and still get us paying through the nose for ****?

Both our owner and Chairman are shrewd business men, they do not know what supporting a team means.

My son aged 16 years 1 month has left youth (Sunday) football to step up to amateur (Saturday). He will be studying for his highers with a view to a Sports Science degree place in Edinburgh in 2016. Until then, no Hibs games for us.

Once that mission has been accomplished he will be trying out for Spartans. He's one of the most gifted footballers in Perth & Kinross but his ambition is to play for Hibs.

I'll only permit it when we start playing football again.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    The loyalty of our core support never fails to astound me.

We've hit rock bottom, and although we said it after the cup final and the Malmo game, this time it really can't get any worse. The only way is up..?
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Today's a total kick in the baws but next season could be more entertaining than being in the painfully predictable Premiership, which Celtc will undoubtedly piss all over again.

Rangers, Hearts, Falkirk, Raith Rovers, Livingston, Alloa, Cowdenbeath (local games, even if they don't necessarily get the juices flowing)...with those clubs in the Championship, there's absolutely no way there won't be some form of TV deal to keep revenue up, not to mention the decent gates we should still get from the games against The Rangers and Hearts.

I'm skeptical it won't be 2 seasons down in the Championship (just don't see us bouncing right back up) but if the rebuilding is done in the right way, it could be an interesting period in the club's history.
    I play football with someone in the BBC and trust me there is no thirst amongst the media, Sky, BT or otherwise to have any deal in place for the Championship. BBC Alba get games delayed transmission for around £5K a game apparently.

Be prepared for a Rod, cough I mean LeeAnn, statement asking for cash

Of course if Hibs are cute then Hibs TV, revamped, could be an option - that young Irish lad doing interviews, a 'season ticket' for all games home and away on Hibs TV say £50-£100 - I'm just hoping players like Liam Craig etc 'don't see there place in the Championship' and foxtrot oscar

Youth - build on it !!!

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    I fully understand where you are coming from but put it this way, what you have said is music to Petrie and Farmer's ears. If it is so unconditional, why not just be in the championship with cheaper players and still get us paying through the nose for ****?

Both our owner and Chairman are shrewd business men, they do not know what supporting a team means.
    We can only hope a huge lesson has been learned by those two because we're stuck with them whether we like it or not. Who in their right mind is going to invest in us now?
    If we want our team out of that league, we have to stand by them. We have to keep giving up our cash for season tickets, strips, etc because no one else is going to fund us.
    I'm starting to sound like some uberfan t*t but I support Hibs, not the board.
    What else can we do?

Away games will be my enjoyment next season Regime change before I'm at ER

Quote Originally Posted by trev the hat View Post
    Away games will be my enjoyment next season Regime change before I'm at ER
    Can't believe we will be playing cowdenbeath again with the burnt out cars around the pitch,class

That woefull abject capitulation today is still too raw In the biggest game of the season and two goals up T B somehow put out a team that lacked confidence for most of the game and his substitutions handed them the advantage even more . A lot is going to depend now on how other players see us as a club and how a Tarnished T B s reputation is as really can't see anyone thinking coming to us is a good career move Yes I will be back but if we play like that with new players he brings in then I would seriously have to consider if I wanted to watch that every week .

I'll be back. Not for Rod, or the management or the players. I'll be back for ME. I was in my early 20's when the Fat Tory ******* tried to shut down my club and, after we survived, I vowed that I would never desert the club again. I don't blame anyone for walking away, but I came close to losing Hibs forever, so this is a promise I must keep to myself. GGTTH!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    I've got my season ticket, but won't be at every game unless the football is a dam sight better than what has been served up these last couple of years.

Hibs have got my money, but they'll have to earn my time.

Left by mutual consent! AL-Qaholik's Avatar
    So long as any of Butcher, Petrie or Farmer are involved with the club, I won't be back.
    I would rather walk away from Hibs than watch what these c***s are doing to it!

Damn right I'll be back.

I'm a hibs supporter.

It doesn't matter what Division we're in our what day we're playing, we'll still be there to support the team, something will give sooner or later tho'

First Team Breakthrough
    I don't think I can take another season right now but give it a month or so and I'll probs be looking forward to it, major changes needed though before I hand over my cash

@hibs.net private member
    Not until Petrie is away. And away for good.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    I am a Hibs fan. I will be back. Hopefully not too many of this horrendous squad will be back.
    Ditto. Its sore but I will be back next season.

No season tkt from me. Only the 2nd time in 20"yrs I wont be renewing.

Duno if il bother going back.

Im just scunnered with it all now