hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough
    Unless there is drastic change, I'll not be back. A repeat of this season is not good for my health.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Blackburn Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will definitely be back next season! Win, lose or draw, my love for Hibs will never go! Even if the 5:30 wake up's in a morning are a killer!
    Jinx!! Greenfield greens most definitely there my team us!!

@hibs.net private member
    Under the current set up - no chance.

We are truly a desperate team. Results have been bad but todays performance was disgraceful. Cant pass, cant cross, cant shoot.

New management team and a huge clearout may change my mind but I'm so angry at the club at the moment.

First Team Breakthrough Frank Moon's Avatar
    It's a no from me!

Just had too much of this crap for about 7 years now. Totally embarrassing and humiliating being a Hibs fan so not putting myself through it for a long time to come.

Season ticket holder since I was 9 barring four or five years when I played amateur football 25 years ago but no more. It's that bad.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe breezy View Post
    The Rangers Hearts and Hibs plenty interesting games anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Unless we have major changes in the summer both of them will demolish us. We went down in 98 and were able to invest decent wages to attract Sauzee, Latapy etc. Cant see many folk joining us over teams like Aberdeen, Dundee Utd or Motherwell now and our budget will be massively reduced.

Only hope that we'll see some youngsters given a chance and new ownership, a change or manager and squad clearout will rejuvenate the club.

The way things stand now though I dont fancy us making it back to the SPL for a whilr - certainly not next season.

I am gutted. So gutted.
    I still want to watch Hibs next season online (why, I know) and hope they keep the service for us overseas Hibbys.

I know I will be back unless the board see fit to get rid of some backroom staff that deserve to be there more than any players or th,mm & am.
    But if hearts start making good signings while we claim to be struggling to draw people to the club I will lose any confidence I have left in the club and for the first time ever I would stay away.

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erskine-hibby View Post
    I will never give up on Hibs.

Yes I'm a glutton for punishment.

Medal required for this one I think!

@hibs.net private member
    I don't care THAT much we are down I really do not. Better league (yes harder) and it's the change we needed. We had to rebuild properly. I also believe if we do spend cash then we will be on track. I also believe it will get the crowds back Aswell. We all need to band together and stick together. We also need to await changes (like new advertisement) yes it will be hard but if we stick together we will get through. We got what we deserved. Hamilton played well. Let's face it what team have signed 11 new players in the January transfer window. Butcher had only made a few signings this January. I believe he needs his own team. It's also harder to sign players especially with our budget in January (good players) we will be back and when we do we will be stronger. I'm sticking with butcher and co and this is just IMO. Butcher will get it right. But I urge the board and fans to back investment. I do nt have any ideas for raising funds that's the boards job. Not mine or yours. I'm a hibby for life and will support the players and management team. Even if I feel they are failing I will still support them. GGTTH

@hibs.net private member semaj64's Avatar
    I will be back but to be honest how many more times can the fans be kicked. We will of course be compare to The Rangers and Yams. The new team needs to do well and right from the start not sure how this is going to happen but happen it must

Be back after that gutless dispaly absolutely no chance definately won't get a new season ticket 17.000 fans there and let down by yet another lackluster degrading display. Can't take any more of that sole detroying

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Honest not sure as I'm not fussed either way about Hibs right now.

If Petrie is there in any capacity then it's a 100% no chance in hell. Glad he found the pens funny though.
    You do care mate.

Left by mutual consent!
    I have my ST and will be back but don't feel any enthusiasm any more. To be honest if we are still playing like this next season then I will not renew and subsequently can see myself starting to lose the habit altogether.

This has been going on too long now and you can only have so much patience.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    If we start playing FOOTBALL and winning a couple of games then most of us will be back.
    If not, oh dear.

Left by mutual consent!
    I've renewed my season ticket so I suppose I will be there, I have been to 44 of our 47 competitive games this season and try my best to be at every game I can. I love Hibs, they have always been a part of me and always will be. I will be there next season but if we don't go up, then renewing my season ticket probably won't happen

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Be back after that gutless dispaly absolutely no chance definately won't get a new season ticket 17.000 fans there and let down by yet another lackluster degrading display. Can't take any more of that sole detroying
    Better walk away and destroy your soles then.....much more anguish to come if you get tomy years of support

Will be back but thankfully my grand daughter will be to young to watch.

Heartbroken and totally gutted tonight but yes, ill be back next season to support the club I love.

Huge HUGE changes are needed though, we can't carry on like this.

It's a no brainer for me. I'll be there, as usual
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member Dumfrieshibs's Avatar
    ST renewed ...... Heartbroken ..... I will be back !!

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinfaePorty View Post
    I've bought a season ticket but whrn the better half wants me to do something else on a Saturday I'll be less inclined to argue.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Aye right ;-) Wait till the first game at home to Alloa in August. You'll be desperate to get to ER and Robbies with the boys!

I'll be there. Might be different if there needs to be a concerted effort to force change at the top though.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I support Hibs and will continue to support them by attending games no matter what division they are in.

@hibs.net private member
    Me. Can't give up on them

I'm out. I can't take any more.

@hibs.net private member
    Will be back with Bells on. Every game home and away.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    It's a no brainer for me. I'll be there, as usual
    Yup, me too, it's in the blood.

I'll be back next season, but then I'm a daft old fool and know no better.

What worries me more is where all the new Hibs fans going to come from.

I sit in the West Lower and it's not the busiest part of the ground for a run of the mill game, but today there was a lot of families with young kids which was great to see, but after seven years of desperately poor football and now relegation, I wonder how we'll attract these kids and then keep them coming back. We could end up losing a whole generation of Hibs fans the way we are going.

only if Butcher resigns I refuse to watch HOOFBALL

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    unless this 'wind of change' is a huge big dirty hurricane...not me, cept for the games against sevco and the cousins of sevco

maybe