hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    @hibs.net private member
    Hibs are my team, but why should I go back to watch that which is killing my team? There has to be major changes and I mean major changes before I want to spend my hard earned cash watching performances like that.

Please, before someone says we need the fans back to get better players I'n etc. Yes we do, BUT my money also pays the boards/ managements wages and I for one will not pay towards that shambles.

Seriously thinking of giving my money to the youth set up this season as I

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Hibs are my team, but why should I go back to watch that which is killing my team? There has to be major changes and I mean major changes before I want to spend my hard earned cash watching performances like that.

Please, before someone says we need the fans back to get better players I'n, yes we do. BUT my money also pays board and managers wages and I do not feel this is what I want to spend my money on

Seriously thinking of giving my money to the youth set up this season as I feel it would benefit the club more. GGTTH

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know what? **** it. Ill be back alright.

GGTTH

Quality.

Lots of positive posts here,having a season ticket doesn't matter to me as long as we can all go,I'd say we have a hardcore of around 8k who will be there next season,although I wouldn't blame folk that have had enough,I think they will be back soon enough,most people want Petrie out but IMHO I don't think its going to happen soon,let's not let they Wallie's across the city get the upper hand over us again,we have to rebuild like McLeish did and the supporters are needed now more than ever

Me and the kids bought season tickets so I guess so....

@hibs.net private member h185forever's Avatar

Definitely

.....bought my season ages ago ....l.hoping to see a few more goals and wins next season !!

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if I'll go back! Yesterday was a watershed moment for me and I cannae see things getting any better whilst we persist with the current board and management of the club. Be sure though, that yesterday was about the players and they blew it - massively! Mr Petrie sold our soul for fools gold and an infrastructure - we now have no heart nor soul to pull the club through this disaster! As fans we are broken too by having to put up with balancing the books and accepting less than mediocre p*sh for nearly a decade! Will I be back? Right now I'm absolutely gutted and embarrassed due entirely to those wasters!

Blog Entries
    My regular attendance at ER started to decline in the years before our last relegation but picked up again during the Sauzee/Latapy era. I went fairly regularly when Mowbray was around but since
    then it has again waned to the point where I go once in blue moon. I honestly thought that Butcher's arrival would spur me on to going back to a lot of home games at least. After the honeymoon period, the writing was on the wall and I haven't been back. I have no intention of ever setting foot in ER while Petrie and any of his appointees are there.

Must be something in my psyche that does things on long term basis.

I'm 56 years old (that's quite long term!!)
    Been going to ER for 51 years since my first game v Dundee in '63. (that's quite long term!!)
    Been working for same employer for 39 years. (sad but true)
    Been married for 33 years. (and my fellow ST buddy)

Supporting the Hibees - it's a long term commitment.

Much as I'm hurting just now - with my history as noted above - of course I'll be back.

First Team Breakthrough
    We'll be back definately. Watching Hibs is all part of the visiting Edinburgh experience for us and thats not going to change. I'm too gutted to think about renewing the season ticket at the moment but probably will if we (somehow) manage to attract some decent signings. I actually apologised to my son for inflicting Hibs on him before extra time kicked off yesterday but he said who else are we going to effin support which made me laugh. Football supporters are resilient types and if the fixtures are kind eg Cowdenbeath, Alloa, Dumbarton to begin with we could have a positive start and the fans will get back onside. What has happened has been coming for a while but we've been here before.

I will be back next season. I say bring on the championship!! This is a new start for Hibernian FC. Let's start the team from scratch and get rid of all the dead wood. Bring through out youth and a few experienced players and I could see us having a very exciting season ahead of us. Bring on the trips to Ibrox and to Tynecstle.

@hibs.net private member
    Home and away.

@hibs.net private member
    ST already bought. My wife said to cheer up least you get to play Hearts and Rangers and go to different away grounds for a change. Don't think she gets it, but it only a game of football

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Actually your right. The fact I'm annoyed and posting about it shows I do care. No doubt I will go back but I think I'll pay at the gate this time. Petrie shouldn't be there and it's making us look like right idiots renewing.

Wish he'd just walk and can't get my head round why he won't?
    It's simple cat ,Farmer backs him so he holds the power .Until Farmer and Petrie either want change or fans put them under pressure to bring in change it won't happen .
    Genuinely believe that bringing in Lee Ann is just a way of Petrie putting someone else up as spokesperson so it isn't him in firing line ,but he will still have overall say .
    It's a step in right direction and he may groom her for when he does walk away ,but he needs Hibs to get that coveted job he thinks he has earned at the Top Table of Scottish Football and he can't see the damage He is doing to our club as he is focused on that goal .

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    It's simple cat ,Farmer backs him so he holds the power .Until Farmer and Petrie either want change or fans put them under pressure to bring in change it won't happen .
    Genuinely believe that bringing in Lee Ann is just a way of Petrie putting someone else up as spokesperson so it isn't him in firing line ,but he will still have overall say .
    It's a step in right direction and he may groom her for when he does walk away ,but he needs Hibs to get that coveted job he thinks he has earned at the Top Table of Scottish Football and he can't see the damage He is doing to our club as he is focused on that goal .
    He can see it alright but he disnae give a ****, he'll stay nae matter what damage it does because he's onlyout for himself.

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    Not renewing my ST but that is due to missing a few games each season. With the online printing of tickets i will be at most home games and as many aways as i can manage, never give up on the Hibs. Onwards and upwards.
    45 AND RISING

Left by mutual consent!
    My birthday today and got the season ticket renewed for me. I was gonna do it myself soon, I swear. Question is... Will it turn out to be a good present or a bad present?

Question is... Will it turn out to be a good present or a bad present?
    Did ye keep the receipt?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Martini View Post
    Did ye keep the receipt?
    Course mate

Smile

My birthday today and got the season ticket renewed for me. I was gonna do it myself soon, I swear. Question is... Will it turn out to be a good present or a bad present?
    On present form ,a bad present ,but things are about to turn so you have probably got it at the right time and you didn't have to pay .if you haven't already done so why don't you use part of the money saved by not having to buy it yourself to by a season ticket for someone who won't get one bought for them and donate to Leith Links .