hibs.net Messageboard

Sunny Beach Bulgaria

Just saw a program on bbc3 on Sunny Beach Bulgaria, looks a lively place has anyone been there? would you recommend it or any scare stories to share

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Take an umbrella, it's full of jambos sitting on their balcony crying tears of pride.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Went there a couple of years back with my mates, pretty wild place! Many a story as would be expected from a lads holiday but on the second night it was the worst rain ive ever seen in my life and we ended up partying in the streets with a big Swedish group! woke up the next morning feeling incredibly hot and sweaty, rolled over to see id thrown up everywhere in my sleep (including over my best mate in the bed next to me) and we had to abandon the room it was that bad.. 5 boys having to live in one hotel room for 5 days wasnt ideal although after a couple of days out the room we still had a few bits and bobs left in there, which the maids blatantly thought theyd help themselves to yet denied taking it, and the Police were next to useless, but I suppose thats not uncommon in these resort places. dont know how the last couple of years will have effected prices but was pretty cheap when we went, and can imagine the nightlife will have only gotten better, recommended