hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Butcher has to fo

1 win in 20. Any other manager we would be hounding hi out. What makes him so ****ing special?? Get him out now!!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1 win in 20. Any other manager we would be hounding hi out. What makes him so ****ing special?? Get him out now!!!!
    Why was he appointed? He is a ****ing car crash of a manager.

@hibs.net private member the_ginger_hibee's Avatar
    Fo sure.

Fo shizzle

Enemy or fo?

Is the fo short for @&£& OFF?

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Fo West, life is peaceful there

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Launch the yam fuds.

@hibs.net private member Mibbes Aye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Fo shizzle

Fo real
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars

Left by mutual consent!
    Most Hibs fans wanted him, you can say whatever you want about him, yes he has had a bad first season but If he can keep us I'm positive he will bring in the correct players and he will do well for us next season, if he doesn't, he be gone by the end of the season

Sorry, but I was one who was happy to see him appointed, but he has to go ! No matter what the outcome of this playoff is.

I've no faith in him, all this 'Not his players' bile, you're a MANAGER and your position is to motivate and to make the people you have to work with... Work !

If I had several months to improve any business, and I ended up making it worse ide be on my arse...
    Last edited by EdinMike; 11-05-2014 at 01:52 AM.

Going to use my fo zhu beads while meditating and hope it happens.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    All fo goals and glory...

I wanted him and to be fair, IF we some how get through the play-offs then I think we have to stick with him for next season. If the worst happens thens he's got to walk .

Does anyone still believe?!

Does anyone still believe in Butcher's capabilities to make this great club great again?
    I've backed this man from the day he was appointed up until yesterday but I can't anymore. Taking us from 5th to 11th in 6 months would see any manager in any league sacked. 1 win in 20 is it??? Embarrassing is an understatement of how I feel now. How long did Butcher actually take to build a successful team at Thistle?? 3/4 years??? I'd expect anyone to build a solid team in this time. He doesn't have this time at Hibs. Obviously all Fenlons fault though, blah, blah, ****ing blah.

Its hard to believe right now, what I do believe is that we'll stay up, thats a bit of blind faith right now tho' but what else is there to do? No-one wants to go down, sitting here depressed about it before its even happened wont help anyone, fans, players or management.

Who knows, its a big ask right now but if we stay up, if we do it convincingly then who knows, it might be the catalyst for a big recovery, if we do it in style the fans might get right behind Butcher.

I've never rated him but I've always maintained a new manager needs a summer transfer window as thats where the major work to the squad can be done.

thats too far ahead though, its all about the Play-Off's

Quote Originally Posted by wynnie1875 View Post
    Does anyone still believe in Butcher's capabilities to make this great club great again?
    I've backed this man from the day he was appointed up until yesterday but I can't anymore. Taking us from 5th to 11th in 6 months would see any manager in any league sacked. 1 win in 20 is it??? Embarrassing is an understatement of how I feel now. How long did Butcher actually take to build a successful team at Thistle?? 3/4 years??? I'd expect anyone to build a solid team in this time. He doesn't have this time at Hibs. Obviously all Fenlons fault though, blah, blah, ****ing blah.
    So you've changed your mind in the last 24 hours so everyone who believes what you did until yesterday is "blah, blah, blahing"?

How do you go from one polar opposite to the other in a single leap btw? Wasn't there some sort of creeping realisation that Butcher might not be all that to a bit more doubt to wanting him sacked?

Alan Johnston in the papers today saying Killie used Butchers pre-planned celebration comments as motivation yesterday. Another psychological master stroke by Butcher. Can he get anything right at our club? It doesn't seem so. Get him out before the play off, it's the only chance we have in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't stand his tactics. His subs are predictable aswell, apart from yesterday. Why on earth with 10minutes to go and needing two goals, and with only Boyd upfront for killie, we still had 4 at the back and were wheeling balls up to heff and Collins!!
    Has TB not meant to have some sort of degree in psychology and give lectures on how to motivate?

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    All fo goals and glory...
    best yin so far

Think he made a fo pas coming to Hibs

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyle89 View Post
    I can't stand his tactics. His subs are predictable aswell, apart from yesterday. Why on earth with 10minutes to go and needing two goals, and with only Boyd upfront for killie, we still had 4 at the back and were wheeling balls up to heff and Collins!!
    Has TB not meant to have some sort of degree in psychology and give lectures on how to motivate?
    Exactly what I said yesterday. A draw wasn't enough for us, so after going 1-0 down it should have been full on attack as we had nothing to loose at that point

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Exactly what I said yesterday. A draw wasn't enough for us, so after going 1-0 down it should have been full on attack as we had nothing to loose at that point
    it didn't matter how many we lost by yesterday so as soon as they scored we should have had Cummings on and any other attacking player and just went for it.

But no, he brings on OTJ.

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Fo shizzle
    Hahaha

The guys inherited a squad full of weak losers he's been in a matter of months hasn't been able to make one permanent signing of his own has around 17 players that will/can leave in the summer....let's just punt the manager though AGAIN!! Hibs fans do ma head In At times

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Some of his decisions are baffling. They have 1 up front and we keep 4 at the back? Why not take Nelson off, play 3 at back and then get Cummings up front with Collins and the heff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeds green View Post
    The guys inherited a squad full of weak losers he's been in a matter of months hasn't been able to make one permanent signing of his own has around 17 players that will/can leave in the summer....let's just punt the manager though AGAIN!! Hibs fans do ma head In At times
    Get your heid oot the sand pal.

He's a ****ing terrible coach.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnie1875 View Post
    Does anyone still believe in Butcher's capabilities to make this great club great again? I've backed this man from the day he was appointed up until yesterday but I can't anymore. Taking us from 5th to 11th in 6 months would see any manager in any league sacked. 1 win in 20 is it??? Embarrassing is an understatement of how I feel now. How long did Butcher actually take to build a successful team at Thistle?? 3/4 years??? I'd expect anyone to build a solid team in this time. He doesn't have this time at Hibs. Obviously all Fenlons fault though, blah, blah, ****ing blah.

What an utter crock of *****!!!! Build a team in 6 months with only the Jan transfer window. Any manager needs time and can only pish with the wan he's got. 3/4 years as you say is more plausible. We cannot go sacking managers ever other season... This is part of the problem. Stability. Plain and simple.

Yip he's part of the blame but this position we are currently in isn't just about this or even last season. We have been on the downward spiral since 2007 and this is the accumulation of mismanagement from the top down.

I'm not embarrassed and never will be embarrassed to support the club.

I am proud to call myself a Hibs fan and always will do.

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo9 View Post
    100% correct the management team has got 4 points from 39
    They should be handing in their resignation letters in SHAME
    The more I hear from butcher the more I cringe.How he got
    ICT to the standard they are at is baffling.
    It would appear they dont know how to change the team shape
    or style of play hence the dreadful run.

if they wont resign then the sack is the only option and it needs
    to be done now!!!