hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Testimonial Due one day maybe...'s Avatar
    I haven't been to ER for a while. I will however attend the home game and give my support. I love Hibs, third only to my wife and daughter in my life. I hate that we are in this predicament but hopefully by having a full vociferous Easter Road we can drag the team through. We will do our bit, now let us see the board make the price for the home game as affordable as possible to get the place jumping. This game does not effect ST's so £10 and £5 for concessions please and the place will be full.

GGTTH..

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    An attempt at drumming up some support is met with ridicule by many. I give up!

I'll be at the home leg and cheering them on. No doubt a few on this board will be there to tell them how crap tey are after the first mis-placed pass. And some people deny the fans have any blame for where we are. We have the bet suppor when things are going well but the worst when things are tough!
    So will the rest of us (as well as the away leg for many!) the difference between us and you is that our thoughts are based on what we see in front of us whereas I have no idea what dream you have selected yours from!

What makes you think, just because you post what you do, that the rest of us don't attend matches and want the team to win every game and encourage the players to achieve that during the games!?

If ever any of the folk out there believed the statement ...... WE THE FANS ARE HIBERNIAN FOOTBALL CLUB ... now is the time to buy into that. This is not about Sir Tom Farmer, Rod Petrie, Terry Butcher or the players. This is not about how badly we have been let down ........... not now !!!!

Two years ago in the weeks leading up to the Scottish cup final I was certain I would never see Hibs play in a bigger more important match ............ I was wrong.

If we fail to win this play off it will consign the club to the possibility of years in the doldrums, even worse than the current balls up ...... 2012 did not kill the club, but its highly unlikely that relegation to the championship as it will be in the next two seasons will see a repeat of the same miracle. It will be a disaster for the club worse than any cup final defeat to the hated Yams.

For going on 40 years now Hibs have driven me to despair and even tears at times .... they have also given me fleeting moments of utter joy and ecstasy ..... Love of this club has made me many friends as well and through it all I have never waivered in my belief that my club has the best supporters in Scotland ...... for me they have proved it time and again and I'm damn proud to be able to say that and be part of it.

That is why I will be there both home and away ( if I can get a ticket ) for the play off.

Not for the folk who own, run or play for my beautiful football club, but for me, for the last 40 years and to stand beside the fantastic, brilliant people who share my love of Hibernian Football club.

THIS IS ABOUT US ................ WE ARE HIBERNIAN F.C.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Yes I was there yesterday, and as it stands I won't be going to the play offs.

By mid week I'll habe changed my mind and probably go to the home leg ( mid week fixtures no good as I work down south)

Quote Originally Posted by hibee62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    An attempt at drumming up some support is met with ridicule by many. I give up!

I'll be at the home leg and cheering them on. No doubt a few on this board will be there to tell them how crap tey are after the first mis-placed pass. And some people deny the fans have any blame for where we are. We have the bet suppor when things are going well but the worst when things are tough!

Are you kidding mate .................. No support in the world would have stuck by its club the way we have in the numbers we have given the years of **** we have had to endure ........... we may be grumpy sods at times ... but we always step up when it matters.

Left by mutual consent!
    We can do no more.

Its up to the players on the park.

And this is why we will go down.