hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Five nowt that'll do me. 5 goals worse off than ourselves. Just need to make sure St Mirren don't lose to them and we don't lose in midweek and it sets us up nicely.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Five nowt that'll do me. 5 goals worse off than ourselves. Just need to make sure St Mirren don't lose to them and we don't lose in midweek and it sets us up nicely.
    St mirren tend to go on wee runs of winning and then losing .They are on a winning run just now and with them being safe let's hope they want to go out and express themselves freed up from the pressure of playing to avoid relegation and show what they can do .a They might even keep Danny Lennon in a Job as when I watched them against st Johnston at home and they were poor they wanted Lennon emptied before bottom six games started .Shows how wrong you can sometimes be as fans

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    St mirren tend to go on wee runs of winning and then losing .They are on a winning run just now and with them being safe let's hope they want to go out and express themselves freed up from the pressure of playing to avoid relegation and show what they can do .a They might even keep Danny Lennon in a Job as when I watched them against st Johnston at home and they were poor they wanted Lennon emptied before bottom six games started .Shows how wrong .
    Let's hope that come Wednesday they are stilling winning.