hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we concede first the anger will start to spill out. I feel p***ed off already
    I was all prepared on Saturday to not get too down if we went a goal behind, but when we conceded in 13 seconds it was soul crushing.

If hearts come out the traps and put some early pressure on our defence, they could just crumble again.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    I was all prepared on Saturday to not get too down if we went a goal behind, but when we conceded in 13 seconds it was soul crushing.

If hearts come out the traps and put some early pressure on our defence, they could just crumble again.
    It's been the same each of the last five weeks. Folded like a pack of cards early in matches and sucked the life out of the fans.

Just need to try and stick with them, but if we go down on Sunday that will not be easy

First Team Breakthrough VivaHiberņa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    If the officials give you nothing and them everything it matters not a jot who works their socks off . We have been on the end of some horrendous decisions against them in the last few seasons .their players know that even if they dont play well they will get help from the men in black , which gives them a feeling of invicability against us .Unbiassed officials on Sunday and we will beat them imho .

Ggtth

The ref for Sunday gave us a penalty the last time he reffed an Edinburgh derby. Is that impartial enough for you?

I know we've had some shocking decisions against us and it's clear that Thompson has something against us but if you're saying there's a bias throughout the SFA's referees against us I think you're on the wrong forum.

It's been the same each of the last five weeks. Folded like a pack of cards early in matches and sucked the life out of the fans.

Just need to try and stick with them, but if we go down on Sunday that will not be easy
    Folded like a pack of cards. maybe on Sunday he will shuffle the pack play his joker and everything will be ace .

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Folded like a pack of cards. maybe on Sunday he will shuffle the pack play his joker and everything will be ace .
    However, if it doesnt work out it is no big deal and hopefully Butcher has a couple of tricks up his sleeve for the County game.if he hasn't then we are a busted flush.

First Team Breakthrough HibbyRod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leith Green View Post
    One thing I will say is that if we lose on Sunday then I fully expect quite some backlash towards the lot of them, players, manager, and most deservingly Petrie... If we lose then things are going to get very sour indeed
    A riot is an ugly thing ......

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar

It may not be easy however it will be vital to how we do in the game. We simply cannot have the fans getting on the teams tail if we go behind as happened in the League cup game.