hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thommo interview

Has anybody got link to his after match interview?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by The young one View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anybody got link to his after match interview?
    This? http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...e-to-st-mirren

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Good comments from Thomson there.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member
    Got to star the derby. At least we will get a bit of grit and work ethic. Just the other 10 positions to sort out

Coaching Staff
    Promote 5 of the U20's and give Kevin the armband for the last 4 games - and tell him Monday, 'you're the captain', galvanise this team.

He seems to get it.

In fairness much of what Butcher said after the game was right as well and he sounded genuinely upset about what is happening.

Whilst they obviously have to give interviews I just wish we could see some action backing up the words.

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    Good quotes from Thomson. If he can help drag us out of this mess he'll go some way to redeeming himself in what's been a below average second spell at the club.

If he can help us through this season, then its job done and clean slate. Thommo is miles better than most at the club, my only concern is that sometimes he seems to stroll games, when an extra gear could really help us out. Like his comments about the derby.

Mr Butcher: if you are unclear as to who to play next weekend, just pick the players who fight hardest regardless of age/experience. A little belief is all thats required here, Hearts are still a marginal team and are there to be beaten.

I still think Thomson should be club captain, head and shoulders above everyone else in the team and a real leader. We have a great asset and we've wasted it IMO, can't see him sticking around next season even if he was offered a new deal.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    I still think Thomson should be club captain, head and shoulders above everyone else in the team and a real leader. We have a great asset and we've wasted it IMO, can't see him sticking around next season even if he was offered a new deal.
    Agree with every word.

@hibs.net private member
    He wants to stay - from what I heard he's been asking for a new deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    If your source is good, this is reason for optimism. Where did you hear that?

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I hope he gets it and the talk of a move to Dundee United prove to be false.

First Team Breakthrough Wighty76's Avatar
    If your source is good, this is reason for optimism. Where did you hear that?
    Reason for optimism Indeed bronson. I recon KT will be key these next few games. If anyone can get the players to get their fingers out and turn this around at the 11th hour it's him. We are fast running out of time and options.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wighty76 View Post
    Reason for optimism Indeed bronson. I recon KT will be key these next few games. If anyone can get the players to get their fingers out and turn this around at the 11th hour it's him. We are fast running out of time and options.
    It was Darren Jackson that saved us last time. Thomoo has what it takes to do the same.

Ive always seen him as an honest player. He can also play football. Making him captain, plus youngsters that will respond is a good plan, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    It was Darren Jackson that saved us last time. Thomoo has what it takes to do the same.

Ive always seen him as an honest player. He can also play football. Making him captain, plus youngsters that will respond is a good plan, IMO.
    It's a good a plan as any ATM. What better an incentive to the youngsters than to start on Sunday with a chance to beat, or at least compete against hearts, and help keep us up?

If it doesn't work out I doubt it would be from lack of effort and drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wighty76 View Post
    Your forgetting T B if true to form will drop him for next game KT made difference at Tynie in second half but then got dropped for next game No Rhyme or Reason at times to T Bs selections which worries me going into four crucial games needing to win at least one as goal difference is being eroded so quickly i

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Hope he stays. We can ill afford to lose any player with talent and experience these days.

You now wonder if Butcher is beginning to realise he got it all very wrong with Thomson when he first came in, he allowed a little training ground tiff to get way over the top and clouded his judgement. He should've made Thomson captain and therein got the rest of the team on his side, instead he alienated him and a good few others until nearly all the squad can't stand TB or Malpas, hopefully Butcher will allow Thomson more say and maybe get the team back on track.

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    My boss seems to think he has already signed for Dundee utd

Apparently KT was geeing the players up on the pitch before the 2nd half kick off. Him and Forster. The admiral.... Well I think we'll just call him Nelson from now on. Shouldn't have the armband at all. Captain for next season should be Scott Robertson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Your forgetting T B if true to form will drop him for next game KT made difference at Tynie in second half but then got dropped for next game No Rhyme or Reason at times to T Bs selections which worries me going into four crucial games needing to win at least one as goal difference is being eroded so quickly i
    Thats a possibility Ron. There's no denying his team selections have been odd to say the least. I have been living in hope that the next game will be the one to that turns us around and saves our season. That hope is slowly but surely dying a death. Will he stick with KT? Make him captain? Play youth? With our loss today I hope he pulls something out of the bag. Anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    My boss seems to think he has already signed for Dundee utd
    Theres no truth in the Dundee UTD think, defo not signed and not even been discussed

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAXXA View Post
    Theres no truth in the Dundee UTD think, defo not signed and not even been discussed
    Do you think he might be with us next season?

Left by mutual consent!
    Thommo wants to stay. He would finish his career here of offered the chance. He's turned down a couple of moves elsewhere already as he is happy at hibs. Sadly, thanks to our dear leader Mr Butcher he won't be a hibs player next season. Oh and one of the clubs who have offered him a deal are THEM!! He said no tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo9 View Post
    Thommo wants to stay. He would finish his career here of offered the chance. He's turned down a couple of moves elsewhere already as he is happy at hibs. Sadly, thanks to our dear leader Mr Butcher he won't be a hibs player next season. Oh and one of the clubs who have offered him a deal are THEM!! He said no tho!
    No they've not and no he hasn't

Quote Originally Posted by South Sub View Post
    Do you think he might be with us next season?
    I don't think so no, he would love to stay though as he doesn't want to go anywhere but it won't be his decision unfortunatly.

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    I don't think so no, he would love to stay though as he doesn't want to go anywhere but it won't be his decision unfortunatly.
    I hope he keeps his place next week. Not many of them care as much as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Promote 5 of the U20's and give Kevin the armband for the last 4 games - and tell him Monday, 'you're the captain', galvanise this team.
    I would go with that and let the "Judas" players who are picking up a wage on false pretences get up the road to the dole office. Certain players know they are finished at Easter Road but instead of putting themselves in the shop window for new clubs to be tempted to take them on board hide during matches and sulk....."why should we play for him (Butcher), he is not interested in us". Bring in the young player now.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Tells us more about the clowns that occupy the managerial posts.