hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yekim evol
    Ive always had one question about fan ownership, how does it raise more money to the playing squad compared to what goes in now ? fans already buy the tickets tops and then the revenue from the commercial side.

I fail to see how more money gets spent without the team getting into further dept ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

If we could get one thousand fans to put in a tenner a month, that could go towards a couple of real good signings. I'd do this.

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who in their right mind is going to "invest" in Hibs when our own fans are not investing in season tickets.
    Ah yes, the antithesis to all the posts in various threads moaning about folk adding their negative spin to all things Hibs related. The sly dig at the fans not blindly handing over their money anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Right Said Frank View Post
    Ah yes, the antithesis to all the posts in various threads moaning about folk adding their negative spin to all things Hibs related. The sly dig at the fans not blindly handing over their money anymore.

I don't really get this. No one forces me to pay, blindly or otherwise. If someone doesn't want to pay then fair enough, but I don't really get the constant whining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    If we could get one thousand fans to put in a tenner a month, that could go towards a couple of real good signings. I'd do this.
    Fortunately there is a way to do this and help deserving kids at the same time (or at least kids deserving to be made to suffer our current performances).

Click here or here for more information on how that tenner a month will make a difference.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.