hibs.net Messageboard

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't try to tell me what I'm seeking to do.
    I won't cherry pick comments to make him sound worse which is what has happened here.
    How clear do I have to make it ?

I'm sure we all want the same thing. You obviously don't think he can deliver that which is fair enough.

If we are going to string him up for something he has said , let people know what he actually said.
    I know you will find this hard to believe but I understood what your point was but couldn't understand why you felt the need to make it quite frankly!

The guy is blowing us up slowly but surely is he not? I personally just can't see us scoring a goal or stopping the opposition from scoring goal(s) so how do we win the points that we are likely to need to avoid the relegation play off spot?

One win in 17 matches (or similar) is not the sort of results one would expect from the kind of guy who takes ICT to lofty heights but has little else worthy of note on his football team manager CV as noted on Wikipedia - or is it actually?

As a top "man manager" he has done little to justify that "tag" which he seems to have bestowed on him by his fans during his time at Hibs or anywhere else it would appear except perhaps whilst at ICT?

That clearer for you now?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TornadoHibby View Post
    I know you will find this hard to believe but I understood what your point was but couldn't understand why you felt the need to make it quite frankly!

The guy is blowing us up slowly but surely is he not? I personally just can't see us scoring a goal or stopping the opposition from scoring goal(s) so how do we win the points that we are likely to need to avoid the relegation play off spot?

One win in 17 matches (or similar) is not the sort of results one would expect from the kind of guy who takes ICT to lofty heights but has little else worthy of note on his football team manager CV as noted on Wikipedia - or is it actually?

As a top "man manager" he has done little to justify that "tag" which he seems to have bestowed on him by his fans during his time at Hibs or anywhere else it would appear except perhaps whilst at ICT?

That clearer for you now?
    I kinda get the feeling you don't rate him. Would this be a reasonable assumption to make ?
    What would you like the outcome to be ? Do you want him fired ?

Personally , i do not think firing him would be the answer at this time.

Just for the record , so everybody is fully aware , i am 100% behind Terry Butcher. I have to be. There is no other option a the moment as far as i can see.
    I am hoping we can avoid the play offs. I agree we are in free fall but i am hoping we can see out this season and he can get players with the mentality to make us better as he did with ICT.

It wont be the first season i have written off.

Is that a good thing ? No but what else can we do.

It doesnt help twisting his words to make him sound like a clown though.
    Yes , i know you might already think he is doing a good enough job of that himself but lets not make it worse though.

You say you couldn't understand why i felt the need to make my initial point ! As i have explained numerous times , i think its ridiculous to cherry pick words from his interview knowing full well that some posters wouldn't even listen to the whole interview and hear it in proper context.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    I kinda get the feeling you don't rate him. Would this be a reasonable assumption to make ?
    What would you like the outcome to be ? Do you want him fired ?

Personally , i do not think firing him would be the answer at this time.

Just for the record , so everybody is fully aware , i am 100% behind Terry Butcher. I have to be. There is no other option a the moment as far as i can see.
    I am hoping we can avoid the play offs. I agree we are in free fall but i am hoping we can see out this season and he can get players with the mentality to make us better as he did with ICT.

It wont be the first season i have written off.

Is that a good thing ? No but what else can we do.

It doesnt help twisting his words to make him sound like a clown though.
    Yes , i know you might already think he is doing a good enough job of that himself but lets not make it worse though.

You say you couldn't understand why i felt the need to make my initial point ! As i have explained numerous times , i think its ridiculous to cherry pick words from his interview knowing full well that some posters wouldn't even listen to the whole interview and hear it in proper context.
    For the record, I have never at any time quoted anything about TB out of context, FACT!

However, from what I have seen during his time at Hibs, he has never made strategic or structural changes to our team when we need to win a match we are losing. IMO, it's almost like he can't spot what the problem actually is therefore can't fix it!

His Wiki profile suggests that he has been "found out" in the first 6 months of stints as manager at a number of clubs and I wonder if that is what we are witnessing now at Hibs?

The content of his post match comments and the quoting of all or only of some of that is IMO therefore largely academic and a relative waste of all of our time!

What is important is what is TB actually going to do to keep Hibs out of that relegation play off place and how does he intend to achieve that objective.

Debate about anything else in our current situation is a waste of all of our time as I have alluded to earlier IMO!

They guys reputation will only be enhanced by delivering SPFL status for Hibs for next season and nothing less must be acceptable for us Hibs fans IMO!
    Last edited by TornadoHibby; 19-04-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Just watched the goals from yesterday again and really can't think of anything to say other than "unbelievable" from professional footballers!

One wonders how we will stop our remaining four opponents from scoring if our defenders continue to defend like schoolboys!?