hibs.net Messageboard

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jc1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When things are so obviously not working, surely as a senior pro, he's entitled to ask the question of the manager as to why he isn't changing things for the better, or are you happy with the poor football and tactics on show, as at the moment were heading for relegation and TB doesn't look capable of steering us clear.
    Wouldn't he go to the captain of the team and let him no his feelings about the management team and ask him to speak to TB, or he could knock on the managers door to have a word quiet word with him rather than make it a public thing on the training pitch.

As i have said JC, there will be only one winner in all of this and it won't be KT, and the players who have sided with KT in this mess will know all about it in pre-season, that's if they are still there.

It's Butchers way or the highway/A1.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Your vile hatred of Kevin is quite disturbing, I've met Kevin twice in my life and don't know him personally, he is at the moment our best midfielder along with Robertson and the fact that TB keeps refusing to play him when it's obvious to all and sundry he's needed is a mystery to all of us, well apart from you and a few others.
    It seems TB prefers Cairney and Craig to KT, do i agree with that, probably not, Craig would be no where near the team as far as i am concerned, but i would possibly have Cairney in ahead of Thomson, but thay's just my opinion, from what i have seen of both of them Cairney creates more.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcd View Post
    You need to grow up Did you get help writing this nonsense at the nursery ?
    At nursery I learned that capital letters do not go mid-sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post
    Brilliant post by TornadoHibby IMO. Not my call obviously, but as this whole thread was started after my shout I think enough is enough. Can Admins please close the thread ?
    Close it yourself then – you started it, you can delete it.

Top tip - if you don’t like folk disagreeing with you then don’t start another one.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    It seems TB prefers Cairney and Craig to KT, do i agree with that, probably not, Craig would be no where near the team as far as i am concerned, but i would possibly have Cairney in ahead of Thomson, but thay's just my opinion, from what i have seen of both of them Cairney creates more.
    Cairney unfit and blowing oot his erchy after 20 mins, creates a little when bothered or KT, fairly steady, good passer and starts things from deep, also covers for defence, I know who I'd want.

First Team Regular
    If you read the post properly you will see that there are two small sentences Nice try though

Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    Wouldn't he go to the captain of the team and let him no his feelings about the management team and ask him to speak to TB, or he could knock on the managers door to have a word quiet word with him rather than make it a public thing on the training pitch.

As i have said JC, there will be only one winner in all of this and it won't be KT, and the players who have sided with KT in this mess will know all about it in pre-season, that's if they are still there.

It's Butchers way or the highway/A1.
    As you know how Malpas is, you just wonder if he had approached training better he wouldn't have had the fall out with KT, don't think Kevin has done himself any favours here and he could've approached it better also, they need to sit round a table for the sake of the club and avoid this relegation hanging over us.

Cairney unfit and blowing oot his erchy after 20 mins, creates a little when bothered or KT, fairly steady, good passer and starts things from deep, also covers for defence, I know who I'd want.
    It's all about opinions big chap.

I doubt either will be with us for next season but i have a funny feeling we will see more of Cairney than we will of Thomson for the remaining games, that will be Butchers call and we will just have to go with it, he's the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcd View Post
    If you read the post properly you will see that there are two small sentences Nice try though

Not if you leave out the full stop.

Never mess with the hibs.net grammar police.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post

Close it yourself then – you started it, you can delete it.

Top tip - if you don’t like folk disagreeing with you then don’t start another one.
    Never let the facts get in the way of an argument eh ? I suggest you go to the main page of this forum and have a look who started this thread.

And thanks for your insight into why I suggested the thread be closed, but it had heehaw to do with folk agreeing or disagreeing with me. The thread was about MM responding to what I had shouted. It has since gone way off topic, with the same things being repeated again and again.

First Team Breakthrough
    Never let the facts get in the way of an argument eh ? I suggest you go to the main page of this forum and have a look who started this thread.

And thanks for your insight into why I suggested the thread be closed, but it had heehaw to do with folk agreeing or disagreeing with me. The thread was about MM responding to what I had shouted. It has since gone way off topic, with the same things being repeated again and again.

@hibs.net private member

Did you not start it?! Deary me - I could've sworn you did!

"Started by GlasgowHibee, 07-04-2014 10:48 PM"

@hibs.net private member
    Thread merge is probably the explanation.

Going back to the original point on Malpas shouting "shut the duck up" at a fan having a go at him.Given the horrible abuse that is regularly shouted at our players, manager, Petrie and other supporters arent we precious when it come back a bit. Some of the sh/te we have to listen to from our support at points is disgusting and I dont blame Malpas.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar

Amen never a truer word written - well not since the GIFRUY thread...
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Moved: Maurice Malpas (Merged)

Started by jeffers, 07-04-2014 10:53 PM

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well now that the Jambos distraction is resolved for a year, or so, time to turn attention to our own problems.

I never liked Malpas as a player. Part of that cynical, snidey, nasty Arabs team. Very much in the mould of his psychopathic boss, Jim MacLean. I reckon he's a snottery wee get, and needs to get a grip.

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lEXO View Post
    Going back to the original point on Malpas shouting "shut the duck up" at a fan having a go at him.Given the horrible abuse that is regularly shouted at our players, manager, Petrie and other supporters arent we precious when it come back a bit. Some of the sh/te we have to listen to from our support at points is disgusting and I dont blame Malpas.
    Are all of these people who shout all of these items of "horrible abuse" all sufficiently close to the home dugout such that MM might hear their "loud and very audible comments"?

I ask as I sit in an area where, if TB or MM could hear them then, I would too and I don't believe that they could as I don't!

Still no excuse for verbal abuse to a paying customer in the circumstances we know about (as opposed to that which those with fertile imaginations switched on to argue points not necessarily related to the original point of the thread) by a Hibs manager IMO for reasons already posted here!

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    Well now that the Jambos distraction is resolved for a year, or so, time to turn attention to our own problems.

I never liked Malpas as a player. Part of that cynical, snidey, nasty Arabs team. Very much in the mould of his psychopathic boss, Jim MacLean. I reckon he's a snottery wee get, and needs to get a grip.
    Sounds like a lot of the qualities I have always thought we need.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post
    Moved: Maurice Malpas (Merged)

Started by jeffers, 07-04-2014 10:53 PM

And your point is exactly what ?? Danderhall Hibs said if I wanted to close this thread I could as I had started it. I pointed out I hadn't started this thread, GlasgowHibee did. You've posted on this thread enough to see the title says Maurice Malpas (Merged). Do we need you to actually state it for anyone who hadn't noticed it was a merged thread ?

You've got some nerve referring to "actions being pathetic, it's all rather sad" in an an earlier post then posting the above. Were you all pleased with yourself thinking you'd caught me out ?

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    And your point is exactly what ?? Danderhall Hibs said if I wanted to close this thread I could as I had started it. I pointed out I hadn't started this thread, GlasgowHibee did. You've posted on this thread enough to see the title says Maurice Malpas (Merged). Do we need you to actually state it for anyone who hadn't noticed it was a merged thread ?

You've got some nerve referring to "actions being pathetic, it's all rather sad" in an an earlier post then posting the above. Were you all pleased with yourself thinking you'd caught me out ?

Yes, it has gone way off topic, totally agree with that, but a/ you didn't hear WHAT he said, you were told by others, and b/ there were other people near you who WERE shouting abuse. Malpas, as I've already said, was way out of order if he directed his comments at you specifically, particularly as you certainly weren't being abusive to him. Could have been that he's heard some abuse being directed at the dugout and wrongly thought it was you that had shouted it. That's a possibility don't you agree?

I was at a Hearts Celtic match many years ago-among the Celtic support.Wee Hammy careered down the wing and sunk the Celtic right back.The support went nuts-Hammy turned to them and shouted "****** off you bunch of Fen**n B**tards"Celtic supporter rushes to the front clutching his wee boy and shouts for the polis.Polis comes over and Celtic supporter says "That Hearts f***ing ****** is swearing in front of ma wee laddie".Polis "what did he say"Supporter "He called us Fen**n B**tards"Polis"he's right"and walks on.

Absolutely nothing to do with this thread but I wonder if people just got on with their lives in those days.

@hibs.net private member

If you were going on last Monday like you have on this thread I can see exactly why Mo Mo Super Mo said what he did (or didn't as the case may be).

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    If you were going on last Monday like you have on this thread I can see exactly why Mo Mo Super Mo said what he did (or didn't as the case may be).

Pages and pages of drama-queenery over the big bad man shouting a sweary word.

To be fair to jeffers, he posted originally then the thread has morphed out of his control. He has tried to explain, 'dampen' things down etc but it keeps firing up again.
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 18-04-2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: j not J

Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    Yes, it has gone way off topic, totally agree with that, but a/ you didn't hear WHAT he said, you were told by others, and b/ there were other people near you who WERE shouting abuse. Malpas, as I've already said, was way out of order if he directed his comments at you specifically, particularly as you certainly weren't being abusive to him. Could have been that he's heard some abuse being directed at the dugout and wrongly thought it was you that had shouted it. That's a possibility don't you agree?
    I'll give you the courtesy of a reply regarding what happened ekhibee since you are asking me directly, but this will be the last time I do so on this on this thread as all I am doing is repeating the same thing over and over again. I'm getting bored of the whole thing tbh.

Read jodjam & TornadoHibby (two of the guys) who have posted on this thread. MM did respond after I shouted for Kevin Thomson to be brought on. I've said since day one and specifically for the benefit of bawheid and Danderhall Hibs I could care less what he shouted, but imo when you have taken a mid table team into a relegation battle playing some horrific football in the process you don't start turning on your own fans. ehf and again jodjam have posted on this thread that it's not the first time, you can ask ehf what he said to merit a response, I was not at that game.

And again specifically for bawheid and Danderhall Hibs, you two make me laugh. You've both posted some utter pish on this thread and had more than one dig at me. If someone has a go at me I'm not going to ignore it. How ironic that you both support MM in turning on me but if I respond to some of your pish I'm a drama queen. Read what I've said regarding the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    To be fair to jeffers, he posted originally then the thread has morphed out of his control. He has tried to explain, 'dampen' things down etc but it keeps firing up again.
    Cheers FranckSuzy.