hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough Calum68's Avatar

Craig has compromising photos of Butcher

I know it's highly unlikely but it's the only reason I can think of that Butcher puts that donkey in the team.

KT should have started. Watmore instead of Cairney and Cummings up front with Collins.

Just read on Twitter that Malpas told a fan to shut the **** up. Shocking!
    Last edited by MSK; 08-04-2014 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Swear filter

2. Log in to remove the advert

Kevin Thompson must be wondering what the hell he has to do to get into the team! Unbelievable that he is being overlooked. There must be some kind of fall out or something between him and Butcher, either that or Butcher is incredibly blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Calum68 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know it's highly unlikely but it's the only reason I can think of that Butcher puts that donkey in the team.

KT should have started. Watmore instead of Cairney and Cummings up front with Collins.

Sorry but it really annoys me how people think it's shocking when the fans give people dogs abuse then as soon as they say one thing back they act like it's the biggest crime ever. Get behind the team
    Last edited by MSK; 08-04-2014 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Quote edited

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSeven View Post
    Kevin Thompson must be wondering what the hell he has to do to get into the team! Unbelievable that he is being overlooked. There must be some kind of fall out or something between him and Butcher, either that or Butcher is incredibly blind.
    KT Is not in Butchers plans for next season so why would he play him now ?

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Sorry but it really annoys me how people think it's shocking when the fans give people dogs abuse then as soon as they say one thing back they act like it's the biggest crime ever. Get behind the team
    Get behind the captain of our team when he's hiding? Nope.

All the old boy said was get Thomson on. Do you think that deserves the response that Malpas gave him??

We do turn up and support the team but deserve better than recent performances.

Do you agree with line up or formation?

Quote Originally Posted by stevejordan View Post
    He should play KT now because he's far better than what we have on the field at the mo. Simples

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    Get behind the captain of our team when he's hiding? Nope.
    At one point he was bood for passing it backwards, seconds later he passed it forwards and got bood. Maybe he should've tried a sideways one too see if that's why was expected?

It would be funny if it wasn't true.

Because we are now fighting to stay in the SPL and Thompson is the best midfielder we have.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

was it rod petrie ?
    Last edited by MSK; 08-04-2014 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Quote edited

Craig, like the rest, started off well but then just couldn't be arsed. If I see him do another 1st time volley up the pitch I will drag him off the pitch myself.
    I couldn't give a **** if MM swore at a fan. Shows they are hurting aswell. Which is more than can be said about the 'players'.

What the hell happened to the Liam Craig we saw in the first half of the season, he used to be one of the best players in the team! Now he looks absolutely hopeless!

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    At one point he was bood for passing it backwards, seconds later he passed it forwards and got bood. Maybe he should've tried a sideways one too see if that's why was expected?

Has Craig got compromising photos of you too?

Blog Entries
    Got it in one. Pity it's been dragging on for weeks and weeks. If Butcher had been half the manager he is supposed to be he would have had the problem sorted out ages ago. He's let it fester and spread to the stage where most of the players are cheesed off I think.

If last sentence is true it confirms management team are losing it and probably regretting being here at present .They will be only too aware that this team couldn't battle against a Dundee or Falkirk team and be guaranteed a win and spectre of going down with hearts is extra pressure we could do without .But next two games we can't afford to loose .We won't be coming up against a team as good as Aberdeen though .
    Last edited by MSK; 08-04-2014 at 06:20 AM.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar

Jeezs, that is unreal. He hid against Partick after he came on, he gave the ball to Harris with 3 men on him tonight then ran away and hid again. Pitiful stuff.

@hibs.net private member
    Has Craig got compromising photos of you too?
    He's not told me yet. Not sure what that's got to do with what I said though?

Because we are now fighting to stay in the SPL and Thompson is the best midfielder we have.
    It has to be about finding right combination to grind out a result and when he came on at Tynecastle we definitely improved so did seem strange one to me

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SKIPSTER07
    What the hell happened to the Liam Craig we saw in the first half of the season, he used to be one of the best players in the team! Now he looks absolutely hopeless!
    Was played wide at the start and was making runs into the box, now hes playing as a deep midfielder which he is'nt. Completely bereft of confidence and tries to move the ball on asap to avoid even more abuse which leads to him losing it again. Shell of the player from start of season

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Butcher and malpas are a pair of stubborn erseholes, i think they both know that KT should be in the starting 11 but wont play him, its as if they are trying to prove a point to the players and fans that nobody is bigger than the club but at the same time they are losing the support of the fans week after week. Pair of tits that need to get a grip and get us out this mess.

It was absolutely pathetic. If nothing is on for him what is he supposed to do? Lump it forward aimlessly?

Craig was even getting shouted at when Harris and Stevenson messed up a throw in.

He obviously loses confidence easily and the last thing he needs is to become the scapegoat. Nobody really wanted the ball today and I wouldn't single him out.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    It was absolutely pathetic. If nothing is on for him what is he supposed to do? Lump it forward aimlessly?

Craig was even getting shouted at when Harris and Stevenson messed up a throw in.

He obviously loses confidence easily and the last thing he needs is to become the scapegoat. Nobody really wanted the ball today and I wouldn't single him out.
    Agreed. They all looked like they were hiding with the exception of Stanton on a couple of occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by skipster7 View Post
    Was played wide at the start and was making runs into the box, now hes playing as a deep midfielder which he is'nt. Completely bereft of confidence and tries to move the ball on asap to avoid even more abuse which leads to him losing it again. Shell of the player from start of season
    Agree.

I don't think Craig will be here next year. Nothing to do with ability, I just don't think he fits into a five man midfield. Especially the type that Butcher wants to implement.

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    To improve our chances of being in the SPFL next season!

First Team Regular aussie_hibee's Avatar
    Craig was absolutely awful tonight. Never a holding midfielder. You simply can't win games if you lose the middle of the park and as long as Craig and Taiwo are in there, that's what's going to happen. Eye bleeding stuff.

First Team Regular aussie_hibee's Avatar

I would presume it was because when he played it backwards, he had options square and in front of him. The second one wasn't even close to finding a green shirt and ran out of play. 2 poor decisions made by him. Add to that the fact that he had been woeful for 80 minutes prior and I'm not surprised there was booing.

Exactly!! Drove me mental, hibs fans give the big chat about players can't do simple things and moan when the hoof it foward or panic. So we get a player with little confidence doin what they want staying calm and keeping the ball and he gets boo'd?!?! Unreal

Is it this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs;3962450[B
    ]At one point he was bood for passing it backwards, seconds later he passed it forwards and got bood. Maybe he should've tried a sideways one too see if that's why was expected?[/B]

Maybe a pass that is completed ( Back forward or sideways! ) would go a long way to stop them boos. not that i'm one off them just saying.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Is it this one?

Very good, but it's far worse - Terence snapped out campaigning with Thatcher back in the day.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875