hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Yes.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finish work at 4:30 so plenty of time.
    Good stuff DUG
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Wish I could but I can't so I won't be there. Will defo be through for the derby and thinking of heading to St Mirren if I can. Is the game on TV?

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Wish I could but I can't so I won't be there. Will defo be through for the derby and thinking of heading to St Mirren if I can. Is the game on TV?
    Aye. BT sport 1
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Aye. BT sport 1

Cheers :)

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Still in Crete , so ill just have to miss it . Wee bit gutted but ill get over it . ( this raki over hear is brilliant ) had a few ( 7) last nite to celebrate the unwashed going down .

Ggtth

Blog Entries
    i'll be there - baby wipes at the ready to clean my seat - hoping we can put something resembling a TEAM out to show us that there is a bit of spirit in the squad and tactical nous in the dugout ....

@hibs.net private member Dumfrieshibs's Avatar
    Finish work at 5 then it'll be a speedy drive from not so sunny Dumfries for me !! 3 points would be a welcome reward ;-)

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumfrieshibs View Post
    Finish work at 5 then it'll be a speedy drive from not so sunny Dumfries for me !! 3 points would be a welcome reward ;-)
    Good for you, just don't get 3 points for speeding

Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Will you? Wont you?

I still don't know whether to go or not as I am still very pissed off and loosing interest. Anyone in the same boat?

Also, will the place be empty as it's on a Monday?
    I will and so will you
    This is how it feels

Me and my boy will be there, as always. Pi**ed off just as much as everyone else but this team need all the support they can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Yes
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Good for you, just don't get 3 points for speeding
    probably be the only three points we will get

We have sunk to the point where every team we play seems favourite or even money to beat us. Aberdeen are clear favourites.

We no longer (as was the case at the start of the season) have any illusions of being as good as Aberdeen, so Im hoping we can help the team to a real hard fought underdogs victory tomorrow. No moaning at bad passes, just roaring encouragement.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I will and so will you

Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Still in Crete , so ill just have to miss it . Wee bit gutted but ill get over it . ( this raki over hear is brilliant ) had a few ( 7) last nite to celebrate the unwashed going down .

Ggtth
    Spent my honey moon there brings back great memories

Left by mutual consent! Stuarty27's Avatar
    X2 season tickets not going

Quote Originally Posted by sven nil View Post
    Your kids like a wee scrap mate!
    More hibs I was talking about...but tge kids argue constantly

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibdan12 PSN ID: n/a Wii Code: n/a
    would love to go but cant get lift :/

I'll be there hoping we can get a result, we need it badly

Promising Youngster AndySOL1875's Avatar
    Big performance needed tonight! MON THA HIBS

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    Nope, can't stomach it at the moment. I can't see where will get a goal nevermind a win, sure hibs don't need someone like me in the crowd.

Nope, was tempted but seeing his usual chopping and changing team which once again he's done to his best ability, I just don't want to go. 4 changes from the last game and the best player we have not even in the squad even with his introduction to the derby changing the game which was plain to see #baffling

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    Nope, can't stomach it at the moment. I can't see where will get a goal nevermind a win, sure hibs don't need someone like me in the crowd.
    They need everyone they can mate.

Left by mutual consent!
    No.....bored with Hibs, bored with TB chat, bored with players chat, bored with camouflague crap advertising, bored with atmosphere, bored of 10, 9, 8, 7 blah blah blah at half time, tired of excuses, tired of reasons for this and reasons for that, football is garbage, SPFL is garbage!!

One of the best years I had following Hibs was in 1st division - gonna get slated for saying this but it might not be a bad thing. Might bring back the interest, crowds, atmosphere, winning mentality and momentum. How many of you can handle another depressing season of the same old garbage from ER??

I won't be going back again until I see a real change - I'm not talking about a new manager or a new East Stand etc I'm talking about a top down change and that means new personnel with a completely new vision for the club with broad shoulders and a REAL desire for Hibs to be amongst the real elite of Scottish Football.....not mincing it amongst the ST J's and Motherwells of this world but regular attendance at cup finals, regular dominance of derbies, regular top 2 or 3 finishes and regular good football. Good luck to whoever it may be that brings it back....when it does I'll visit again and shake their hand!!

Not the first and won't be the last to say the above I'm afraid

Quote Originally Posted by Chump View Post
    No.....bored with Hibs, bored with TB chat, bored with players chat, bored with camouflague crap advertising, bored with atmosphere, bored of 10, 9, 8, 7 blah blah blah at half time, tired of excuses, tired of reasons for this and reasons for that, football is garbage, SPFL is garbage!!

One of the best years I had following Hibs was in 1st division - gonna get slated for saying this but it might not be a bad thing. Might bring back the interest, crowds, atmosphere, winning mentality and momentum. How many of you can handle another depressing season of the same old garbage from ER??

I won't be going back again until I see a real change - I'm not talking about a new manager or a new East Stand etc I'm talking about a top down change and that means new personnel with a completely new vision for the club with broad shoulders and a REAL desire for Hibs to be amongst the real elite of Scottish Football.....not mincing it amongst the ST J's and Motherwells of this world but regular attendance at cup finals, regular dominance of derbies, regular top 2 or 3 finishes and regular good football. Good luck to whoever it may be that brings it back....when it does I'll visit again and shake their hand!!

100%

After 20+ years of season book, a dad that converted to the hibees (from his old man who was a yam) saving me from having to support that lot, three kids who would have been season book holders, I am finally giving up.

We are absolutely horrendous, I will not punt any more of my hard earned on hibs and I certainly will not subject my three lads to this utter rank rotten football and disappointment week in and out.

I'll always be a hibs fan and will always hold them close to my heart but I am sad to say I will not return to ER for the foreseeable.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump View Post

I feel your pain, you summed it up in one word for me.

Bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanveelz View Post
    100%

After 20+ years of season book, a dad that converted to the hibees (from his old man who was a yam) saving me from having to support that lot, three kids who would have been season book holders, I am finally giving up.

We are absolutely horrendous, I will not punt any more of my hard earned on hibs and I certainly will not subject my three lads to this utter rank rotten football and disappointment week in and out.

I'll always be a hibs fan and will always hold them close to my heart but I am sad to say I will not return to ER for the foreseeable.
    If you've got a ST you've already paid. If not, why not just stop whining and join the scarf twirlers at the PBS?

it's a tough watch just now...but I'm a Hibby...my team need me

ggtth

Quote Originally Posted by SMAXXA View Post
    Nope, was tempted but seeing his usual chopping and changing team which once again he's done to his best ability, I just don't want to go. 4 changes from the last game and the best player we have not even in the squad even with his introduction to the derby changing the game which was plain to see #baffling
    Surely a wind up if Thomsons not in squad?! Must be injured?