hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think the late, great George Carlin was right all along.

'Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

2. Log in to remove the advert

my guess is is that DH has left his affairs in the hands of a letting agent or solicitor and would have no idea who's renting the house, these gangs target private estates to avoid detection

First Team Breakthrough Number69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read my reply to you. I said wait till the police have done a FULL investigation. You should apply for a job with the daily mail wi views like that....
    Apologies I must not have read that bit. And Ok perhaps an overreaction from me but you lot are like sharks smelling blood, I love my club and hate drugs so forgive me if the two have collided and I don't approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Number69 View Post
    I believe that **** sticks and we've had enough thrown at us. I didn't once say he was guilty of growing the stuff, that was left to you lot to make that accusation up. He is guilty by association so deny that.
    Ah so he isn't guilty off growing the stuff - so you did read the article. Oh wait but he is guilty of well being the landlord off these criminals. I say we bring back hanging for this. In fact everyone in that street should hang as they must have walked past the house at some stage.

There you go - is that right up your street

Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    Ah so he isn't guilty off growing the stuff - so you did read the article. Oh wait but he is guilty of well being the landlord off these criminals. I say we bring back hanging for this. In fact everyone in that street should hang as they must have walked past the house at some stage.

There you go - is that right up your street
    You're ****in hilarious mate I hope all the parents who's kids have turned to drugs through cannabis farms such as this share your mirth. Give yourself a pat on the back.

you lot are like sharks smelling blood, I love my club and hate drugs so forgive me if the two have collided and I don't approve.
    Kettle and black!

You were the one shouting guilty even though the article clearly states he is not guilty. None of us approve but the criminals need to be punnished not just lash out at anyone by association.

Apologies I must not have read that bit. And Ok perhaps an overreaction from me but you lot are like sharks smelling blood, I love my club and hate drugs so forgive me if the two have collided and I don't approve.

I think we all love our club mate, and that's just one of the reasons I for one have had a go at you cause you are trying to make a link between this story and Haynes when there is no evidence as of yet to suggest he is anything to do with this. We get enough of this kind of reporting in the MSM, so for you to jump the gun will piss people off.

I think we all love our club mate, and that's just one of the reasons I for one have had a go at you cause you are trying to make a link between this story and Haynes when there is no evidence as of yet to suggest he is anything to do with this. We get enough of this kind of reporting in the MSM, so for you to jump the gun will piss people off.
    Well said Mikey

Simply put Haynes has done nothing wrong.

Point taken Mikey.

Left by mutual consent!

Cannibis Factory at Danny Haynes' house.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    Truly dreadful article. What a rag that paper is.

"The home is believed to have been rented out to tenants by Haynes, who is on loan with the Easter Road club until the end of the season from Notts County.

There is no suggestion the 26-year-old player had any involvement with the cannabis farm, or any knowledge that the illegal drug was being cultivated in his house"

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    They really know how to pick their titles.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Shocking article. I mean , why on earth would you dry the leaves man ? Leaves FFS ?
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Haynes should take a leaf out of Rudi's book next time.

Mobile laboratories.