hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Chisora v Fury

Chisora v Fury

This is the kind of Tesco Value fight compared to the Froch v Groves Tesco's Finest match up, however, what are folks thoughts on it? Personally hope Chisora wins, think Fury is a complete helmet.

Fury just really annoyed me with all his nonsense before he was supposed to be fighting David Haye but looks like the shoe is on the other foot a bit here as it appears he went a bit radge at a press conference recently with Chisora. I have made the assumption that Fury dodged a bullet by not fighting Haye as Haye made pretty light work of Chisora and I assume he would have done the same with Fury.

With the winner fighting Klitschko it will probably be a fairly messy ending for either of them if they get through.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    As you say, Tesco Value fight indeed, but I agree with you, hope Chisora wins. He's went about his comeback since his Haye defeat well, picking up good, steady wins, although admittedly I've not watched many of his fights. Of what I've seen of Fury, he's technically woeful, and has relied on his size to get through fights. And on top of that he is a complete toss pot who seems to think he's God's gift.

I'm hoping for a messy brawl with Chisora knocking Fury out in the later rounds.

It would appear that as well as having a stupid name, Tyson Fury is also a complete and utter bell end.

I hope Chisora knocks him into next week.

Fury made a complete fool of himself at the press conference. Couldn't even throw a tantrum, never mind a decent punch.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Fury has already beaten this clown Chisora convincingly and will do so again.

Hopefully Chisora shows up in better shape than the last fight.

I actually quite like Chisora, he's an absolute bellend of course but he's a pretty game boxer. If he turns up focussed and in shaped and Fury doesn't (which is a distinct possibility) then it's a potentially close fight.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years