hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by EdinCapitals View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Suzy, given the free ticket given to season ticket holders for tomorrow's match I've increased my normal standing order for this month. Payment will be in Leith Links account on Monday.
    Suzy, I'm assuming the money didn't go out of my account today because of the bank holiday, hopefully tomorrow.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Just wondering if anyone else would like to contribute to this? I'm in the process of contacting Sue McLernon to divvy up the tickets so it would be good to have a rough idea of the amount we can purchase

To date, coupled with the 29 that will be bought with the kind donations from .netters, we're looking at 70 tickets for next season

Suzy, I'm assuming the money didn't go out of my account today because of the bank holiday, hopefully tomorrow.
    Sorry, I, forgot to reply. Money received-safe and sound. Thank you once again for your continued support

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Sorry, I, forgot to reply. Money received-safe and sound. Thank you once again for your continued support
    Here's an idea Suzy Get to your meeting early with Lee Ann Persuade her that for the greater good of the club and unity going forward she needs to persuade Petrie to go .Come out with Lee Ann to announce that and pass the buckets round for a collection .its a Win Win situation Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Here's an idea Suzy Get to your meeting early with Lee Ann Persuade her that for the greater good of the club and unity going forward she needs to persuade Petrie to go .Come out with Lee Ann to announce that and pass the buckets round for a collection .its a Win Win situation Go for it
    I didn't have a bucket for donations but I got £890 for Leith Links today! Unbelievable :) I also received another £100 from a .netter, via PayPal, so that's nearly £8,500 raised. GGTTH.

I didn't have a bucket for donations but I got £890 for Leith Links today! Unbelievable :) I also received another £100 from a .netter, via PayPal, so that's nearly £8,500 raised. GGTTH.
    That's a fantastic effort :top marks:agree:

Don't know why 10 out of 10 sign has disappeared
    Last edited by Ronniekirk; 07-06-2014 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    That's a fantastic effort

Don't know why 10 out of 10 sign has disappeared
    Has it?
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Has it?
    Magic

Thanks to a very generous .netter, that's us up to 31 tickets now AND enough for 90 overall

Admins: please can you update the title?

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    90 kids committed to (or for) watching the Hibees next season; To keep my SSSC registration I'm
    going to have to report this to Children & Families...........
    GG

Quote Originally Posted by Malthibby View Post
    90 kids committed to (or for) watching the Hibees next season; To keep my SSSC registration I'm
    going to have to report this to Children & Families...........
    GG
    I've grassed myself up already

I'm delighted to announce that following the story of a young boy being bullied at an Edinburgh primary school, the headmaster has gratefully accepted the offer of 10 Kicks for Kids STs. Hopefully this will help them all get along better and they will gain a sense of belonging to a wider family. GGTTH.

I'm delighted to announce that following the story of a young boy being bullied at an Edinburgh primary school, the headmaster has gratefully accepted the offer of 10 Kicks for Kids STs. Hopefully this will help them all get along better and they will gain a sense of belonging to a wider family. GGTTH.
    Brilliant Suzy, well done
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member
    Brilliant idea Suzy! Good on the headmaster for accepting too. The paper would do well to do a follow up story on this.

Another £75 has been received from .netters since the yearly update appeared and that's us raised enough for 32 tickets from .net now and 95 in total

Admins, please can you update the title?

Hi all

As things stand, Leith Links has enough donations to be able to purchase 106 Kicks for Kids season tickets before the start of the season Fantastic effort from you all

Just one question...is there anyone else who wishes to contribute before the end of the month? I am trying to give Sue Mclernon at Hibs as much notice as possible as obviously, there'll be quite a bit of work involved in allocating that amount So far, I have purchased 72, just to give her a wee bit of a head start.

Direct Debits and standing orders are now sitting at £286 per month, so another big thank you to everyone who has been good enough to commit to a regular payment

Many thanks and GGTTH

Suzy

P.S If anyone else does want to donate, please PM me or email leithlinks@live.co.uk. It's worth mentioning again that every single penny raised from STs will go to AS to rebuild the team

Thanks to the good Hibby who PM'd me and offered to buy a KfK ticket. That's us up to 33 now from .net

Admins: please can you update the title? Thanks

Received ANOTHER cheque for £750 today so that's us raised nearly £11,000 and enough for 130 Kicks for Kids season tickets Truly outstanding effort from the Hibee family GGTTH.

Received ANOTHER cheque for £750 today so that's us raised nearly £11,000 and enough for 130 Kicks for Kids season tickets Truly outstanding effort from the Hibee family GGTTH.
    Outstanding. Well done to whoever sent that cheque - we'll fill that bloody stadium eventually
    This is how it feels

130 tickets is very impressive work!

And based on the pre-season match reports the kids are going to enjoy the football on show.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Admins, sorry meant to ask please can you update the title to 43 STs?

@hibs.net private member
    Suzy, is that 43 raised via .net; and 87 from monthly direct debits/standing orders/ ad hoc donations etc?

Suzy, is that 43 raised via .net; and 87 from monthly direct debits/standing orders/ ad hoc donations etc?
    It certainly is Not bad, huh? Just spoke to Leeann Dempster and she is delighted/amazed

Thanks to another generous Hibby, that's enough for 44 tickets raised from .net alone and 131 in total

Admins: please can you update the title?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Outstanding. Well done to whoever sent that cheque - we'll fill that bloody stadium eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    130 tickets is very impressive work!

And based on the pre-season match reports the kids are going to enjoy the football on show.

Due to the amazing response from the Hibs fans, I'm looking to wrap this year's fundraising up by the end of the month. This should ensure Sue Mcl can then allocate the Kicks for Kids season tickets by the first home game on Saturday 9th August and the maximum number of matches can be attended. Therefore, please can you advise if you still wish to contribute? Many thanks to everyone who has donated so far

Due to the amazing response from the Hibs fans, I'm looking to wrap this year's fundraising up by the end of the month. This should ensure Sue Mcl can then allocate the Kicks for Kids season tickets by the first home game on Saturday 9th August and the maximum number of matches can be attended. Therefore, please can you advise if you still wish to contribute? Many thanks to everyone who has donated so far
    Thanks to another .netter who kindly donated £75 today That's us raised enough for 45 tickets now so anymore for anymore?

Admins: Please can you update the thread title/total?

Thanks to another .netter who kindly donated £75 today That's us raised enough for 45 tickets now so anymore for anymore?

Admins: Please can you update the thread title/total?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Perry View Post

Nice one Fred