hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough WWFTWTG's Avatar

Buying a Season Ticket

On the same track from a post in a separate thread from Wakeyhibee on getting behind the club we love I am buying a season ticket next year having not done so for a few years in support of TB and MM who I believe will improve us over time given the chance to do so.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Good for you. welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by WWFTWTG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On the same track from a post in a separate thread from Wakeyhibee on getting behind the club we love I am buying a season ticket next year having not done so for a few years in support of TB and MM who I believe will improve us over time given the chance to do so.
    Good stuff. Forget about all this mince about boycotts, the board and mediocrity. If we give the right manager a decent fighting fund and some time to get his players pulling in the same direction we have a great chance. The football will improve, the wins will come and the fickle. will return as things will be to their liking once again.

You've made a positive difference.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

Well done, I only hope you don't go on to have one for years like me and finally run out of patience after years of watching pish.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Well done, I only hope you don't go on to have one for years like me and finally run out of patience after years of watching pish.
    Jeez sometimes it's better not to say anything.

great post, that is what we should be encouraging, more positivity less negativity, we can only improve if we the supporters, support our club. I am in and renewing as always and live in hope that this is the year. I love the Hibs...

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Got to give TB a chance with his own players which he cant do without our cash, for that reason I've renewed. :tbgwa:

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish View Post
    Got to give TB a chance with his own players which he cant do without our cash, for that reason I've renewed. :tbgwa:
    Me too