hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Watson goes for Bradley, Simpson and Mahan. No Kirk, despite his win on Monday.

2. Log in to remove the advert

What team does Stephen Gallacher support? I know his uncle Bernard was/is a hibbee.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What team does Stephen Gallacher support? I know his uncle Bernard was/is a hibbee.

sellick

Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    Watson goes for Bradley, Simpson and Mahan. No Kirk, despite his win on Monday.
    Well done Bradley for quitting the BMW Championships because he was not sure that he hadn't broken a rule. Only in golf will you find such sportsmanship. Well done Keegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan Bradley
    Bradley was apparently uncomfortable with an "embedded ball situation" he encountered during the first round, feeling he may have unwittingley broken a rule despite being cleared by an official at the time.He is now projected to drop to 34th in the FedExCup standings, which would rule him out of next week's Tour Championship in Atlanta.
    Bradley said: "I just feel withdrawing is the right thing to do to protect the field in the BMW Championship and the Tour Championship next week.
    "It's eating me alive. I didn't call my fellow competitors for help in the first place and that bothers me. I know the official approved the drop but I just can't be absolutely sure it was the right spot."